The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TI2 Single Caneel on 6/1/2002 "Blind Date" show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-01-02, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TI2 Single Caneel on 6/1/2002 "Blind Date" show"
LAST EDITED ON 06-01-02 AT 04:58 PM (EST)

OK, so after over 3 1/2 hours, the Saturday afternoon Red Sox/Yankees game has just ended, and my local station "joins it's regular programming already in progress" -- and what appears on my screen other than Temptation Island 2 single Caneel out on a blind date with some musclehead named Chris! Anyone else see this? ...or care???

Unfortunately I missed the first 15 minutes of the show, but I noted the following:

- when asked "what she does" she replied that she "models" but also works in an office as a mortgage broker, but she hates "being inside" (apparently she must specialize in outdoor bikini modeling)

- the most outrageous thing she's even done was getting drunk at a high scholl party while wearing a short dress and standing on a doghouse and proceeding to strip for kids from three area high schools (I guess this was either filmed before TI2 or TI2 doesn't count in her book.)

- the musclehead Chris forgot her name halfway through the date -- he claimed she'd only mentioned it once at the beginning of the date (what - -you mean she doesn't speak in the third person?) and when pushed to say her name he said it was Carmen

- she doesn't like to work out, but the gym is "her favorite place" (apparently for the scenery)

In case anyone forgot who she was, below's a reminder

-SB

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TI2 Single Caneel on 6/1/2002 "... Kokoro 06-01-02 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-01-02, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TI2 Single Caneel on 6/1/2002 "Blind Date" show"
<<- the most outrageous thing she's even done was getting drunk at a high scholl party while wearing a short dress and standing on a doghouse and proceeding to strip for kids from three area high schools (I guess this was either filmed before TI2 or TI2 doesn't count in her book.)>>

Hrm - well was she ~in~ HS at the time? I guess being 30 and stripping for a bunch of kids at a kids' party would be kind of outrageous (and stupid, of course).

<<- the musclehead Chris forgot her name halfway through the date>>

Sounds like a real winner.

<<and when pushed to say her name he said it was Carmen>>

But she slept with him anyway, didn't she?

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •