The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Could Someone Tell Me Why My Post Was Deleted"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

SDDukes 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-28-02, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SDDukes Click to send private message to SDDukes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Could Someone Tell Me Why My Post Was Deleted"
I posted yesterday about BB3 returning to CBS this summer. It is not there now. WHY??? I figured anyone who watched Temptation Island might want to know that another awesome reality TV show is coming back to the toob.

Thanks

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Could Someone Tell Me Why My Po... Lisapooh 02-28-02 1
   RE: Could Someone Tell Me Why My Po... SDDukes 02-28-02 2
       RE: Could Someone Tell Me Why My Po... Tinkerbride 02-28-02 3
           Thanks, Lisa and Tink AyaK 02-28-02 4
               RE: Thanks, Lisa and Tink Kokoro 04-15-02 5
                   RE: Thanks, Lisa and Tink shakes the clown 04-22-02 6
 RE: Could Someone Tell Me Why My Po... anotherkim 04-22-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-02, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Could Someone Tell Me Why My Post Was Deleted"
Well, actually, it was not deleted but moved to the Big Brother Fanatics forum. Better place for it, don't you think?

stops pretending to be a moderator

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SDDukes 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-28-02, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SDDukes Click to send private message to SDDukes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Could Someone Tell Me Why My Post Was Deleted"
How do I get there. I want any informatin for BB3 I can get.
Thanks

Tinkerbride 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-28-02, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinkerbride Click to send private message to Tinkerbride Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Could Someone Tell Me Why My Post Was Deleted"
Hit the word Lobby on the bottom right hand corner of the screen. That will take you to a listing of all of the forums, including the Big Brother Fanatic forum. Hope that helps.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-02, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Thanks, Lisa and Tink"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-02 AT 06:34 PM (EST)

Actually, you two make pretty good moderators!

However, I'm going to delete this whole thread, because it really doesn't belong anywhere, does it? But I'll let it stick around until tomorrow afternoon.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-15-02, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thanks, Lisa and Tink"
Tomorrow afternoon, eh?

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Don't worry y'all, Gina and Bob will be back just in time for the final 3.

Stop Discrimination Now

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-22-02, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thanks, Lisa and Tink"
>Tomorrow afternoon, eh?

..actually Koko, I think he meant tomorrow.

anotherkim 14419 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Could Someone Tell Me Why My Post Was Deleted"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-02 AT 11:35 AM (EST)

It is so refreshing to see that others work within the same concept of tomorrow that I do

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •