The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TV Guide Online interview with Rossi"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-02, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TV Guide Online interview with Rossi"
http://www.tvguide.com/newsgossip/insider/020207c.asp

Temptation Joker's Last Laugh?
Thursday, February 7, 2002

Oh, that's gotta hurt! The minute that Temptation Island 2 reintroduced blue-eyed babe magnet Brian to Catherine, the bootylicious drama queen not only forgot all about dim-bulb beau Edmundo, she also totally dismissed 24-year-old Rossi Morreale, the daffy sweetheart with whom she'd been bonding. Sure, she later granted the jilted joker a pity date. But afterward, she went right back to canoodling with Brian.

Even more humiliating, it's a safe bet that, in tonight's installment (airing at 9 pm/ET on Fox), the playgirl will send Morreale back to Arkansas and instead invite her boy-toy to join her on the season's final excursion. What's up with that? Is she mental? Masochistic? Blind?! For some insight, TV Guide Online turns to the odd man out. — Charlie Mason

TVGO: This week, Catherine must pick once and for all between you and Brian. What do you think — will her decision have fans cheering or throwing stuff at their TVs?
Rossi Morreale: (Pauses) I think viewers are looking for drama, and they're definitely going to get it. They'll enjoy what they see. Brian made some big choices, I guess, in the last episode . So you can't count me out. This is a crucial episode. You never know what's going to happen.

TVGO: For the selection of the last date partner, you doffed your trademark straw hat and went all GQ on Catherine. I assume you were trying to say something with your formal wear besides "Cotton breathes."
Morreale: With me in the suit and Tom in the rain suit, we were just looking for a laugh. I definitely think we got it, too. And understand — it's, like, 97 degrees, the most humid I've ever been in my entire life, and I'm standing there sweating to death in a black suit. You gotta see the humor in there. Besides, I've always said attention with my shirt off, so I've got to go with the clothes.

TVGO: Poor Rossi. Not to rub salt in the wound or anything, but how weird has it been for you to be so publicly burned?
Morreale: 'Burned' is kind of a harsh word. (Laughs) But you know, women see the soft side of me when I'm out. They adore me, so I don't think it's too bad. I get some cracks from guys, but for the most part, they're on my side. They can't believe Catherine did what she did, and I'm loved.

TVGO: Heck, if you've got the female population offering you sympathy, that's even better than coming away from the show with a girlfriend, isn't it?
Morreale: Exactly. If I win, what? Then I've got a relationship that I've got to deal with. I think this is a pretty good deal.

TVGO: In looking back, do you think there was anything that you could have done differently to seal the deal with Catherine?
Morreale: Not really. All I can do is be me. I think I played well. I feel good about it. I wasn't trying to steal her from Edmundo or "seal the deal," necessarily. I was just trying to show her what it would be like if she was dating me. I did that, and she went elsewhere.

TVGO: Do I have to ask if there any hard feelings?
Morreale: There aren't. Not at all. I'm not the type to hold a grudge. It wasn't my girlfriend, so Brian didn't take anything from me, really. I wasn't there to cause a lot of drama, either. I was trying to make it as painless as possible, I guess you could say.

TVGO: Seeing as Catherine came to the island with a dipstick like Edmundo, then got snowed by that cheeseball Tom, then had her head turned by Brian... do you still think she's all that?
Morreale: (Laughs) You know, when you put 13 guys on an island with four girls, it's tough when you've got to make a decision on one of them. She's a great, beautiful girl, but… (Pauses) Who knows? If you put us in a random club, I don't know if I'd go that route. I'm into more laid back, take-things-as-they-come kind of girls. She's not that.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TV Guide Online interview with ... Survivorchick 02-07-02 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-07-02, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TV Guide Online interview with Rossi"
Poor Rossi.
Thanks for posting this Bebo!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •