The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Summary for Ep. 9..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-24-02, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Summary for Ep. 9..."
Hi!

Just checked in and saw that a switch has been organized for summary writing.

Works fine for me, good luck sweetscorp88, and I'll be here next week for the Ep. 10 summary. Can't wait!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thanks AyaK 01-25-02 1
   RE: Thanks BrianA 01-26-02 2
   RE: Thanks Jonnycumlately 01-27-02 3
       RE: Thanks anmartin23 01-28-02 4
 E9 Summary? AyaK 01-29-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-02, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Thanks"
Canada Girl, thanks for your flexibility. I thought you'd enjoy getting the last episode anyway. Now all we need to do is hear from sweetscorp88...

Just as an aside, this has been the most difficult show to find summary writers that I have been involved with ... despite the fact that I thought it was great fun to summarize when I wrote the E7 summary (which I did only after the original writer disappeared off the face of the earth ). I really appreciate those of you who have contributed.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BrianA 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-26-02, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrianA Click to send private message to BrianA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thanks"
Hi,
I am new to this group and not very sure of just what I am doing but I missed the 9th episode and I am trying to find a summery, I kind of thought that this was the "thread" but it, the summary is not here, can somebody tell me where Episode 9 is summerized..
thank all of you,
BrianA.

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-27-02, 04:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonnycumlately Click to send private message to Jonnycumlately Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thanks"
Oh Ayak. OF COURSE it's hard to find summary writers since, as the ratings show, only three of us are even watching the show.

anmartin23 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-28-02, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anmartin23 Click to send private message to anmartin23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thanks"
I am dying to get the summary for episode nine! I look forward to reading your summaries as much as watching the show each week. I am also looking forward to next weeks show as it looks as though they are having a nude party on the guys side. Hmmm, wonder if that's the tape the girls will see. I wish! How come it is they never seem to show the girls the worst of what their men are doing?

Am I the only one disappointed that Cat picked Rossi again for a date after his tantrum when she went out with Brian? Do any of these people realize that this is being televised when they're acting like total idiots?

Anyway, I love the summaries! You guys are a great team and I hope we do get at least a TI3 so I can get more!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-02, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "E9 Summary?"
Darn it, now it looks like sweetscorp88 has disappeared off the face of the earth ...

Anyone else want to try an E9 summary?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •