The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

texasgal1 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-24-02, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail texasgal1 Click to send private message to texasgal1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest"
Goodness gracious! First, the lines of the night:

"I don't like some dude workin' my chick." - Edmundo

the choice between 6 and a half dozen "I guess I'm either gonna have to accept it or just deal with it" - Tommy

(this isn't exact) "I mean Debbie is smart and beautiful ... Kelly's biggest fear was that I'd come here and meet someone who would have all of the things she doesn't" - Mark

After reading 3 long essays to John about how insanely difficult it is for shannon to be without him "Wow, it sounds like she misses him" - Mark (the host)

Anyway I don't have too much to say. I felt bad for Shannon. It made me think that I would rather have been one of the girls seeing her boyfriend just being lustful than her knowing John is a good guy and seems genuinely interested in someone. I don't know what to say about the note-passing thing other than that it seems a little over the top.

I thought the guys FINALLY showed elements of integrity by recognizing that what they are seeing their gals doing, they are doing as well.

Why did Nikkole go and get Rossi? Does anyone have an opinion concerning whether she did this in a spiteful way because she is pissed at Catherine, or just to help Rossi get over his obsession? I couldn't tell. I personally think that catherine is getting a raw deal; when she's making out in front of everyone with Brian they all get pissed, but when they sneak off to do it they get more pissed.

By the way, I really like Ali. He seems like a good guy and I was glad he got a date. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

I think Nikkole and Tommy will be the only ones to break up. Possibly Mark and Kelly. Not the other 2.

And those are my comments ...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ali Canada Girl 01-24-02 1
 RE: Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest Cin 01-25-02 2
 RE: Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest sticks 01-25-02 3
   RE: Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest VioletM 01-25-02 4
       RE: Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest sticks 01-25-02 5
           RE: Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest casper6333 01-25-02 6
               RE: Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest spainer 01-25-02 7
           RE: Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest reddeergirl 01-25-02 8
               RE: Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest Lunastarlight 01-25-02 9
                   RE: Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest Canada Girl 01-26-02 10
                       RE: Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest Lunastarlight 01-26-02 11
                   RE: Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest chemgirl 01-28-02 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-24-02, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "ali"
I agree with you on the Ali thing. He seems like a great, nice, fun, friendly guy. I hope he finds someone great (post-show!).
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-25-02, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest"
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-02 AT 09:20 AM (EST)

From the previews I thought Nikkole was being a B*tch for dragging Rossi over there to see Cat and Brian. But after watching it last night I am kinda thinking she wanted to help Rossi get over his obsession and make him "open his eyes". Cat does seem to be getting a raw deal. She went there to test her relationship and after a seeing her hoochieman be all icky she's decided that she WILL test her relationship and see if the "grass is greener" (Go CAT!)

I was a bit pissed last night watching the men view the tapes, I was happy Edmundo saw Cat and Brian on the beach..... What goes around comes around. I honestly think if Cat hadn't seen him sleezing it up with every single girl on his side she'd have remained "faithful".

Tommy does in a way have a right to be pissed. I don't think he's slept with anyone YET. And I'm sure he knows by now that Nikkole has...... Sure Tommy was letting the girlys sleeze all up on him, but I really don't think he took it any further than lap dances and some serious smoochin...... (and NO I don't like Tommy, in my opinion he is a major Dog!)

Ok done for now, This show ROCKS!!! They better have a season 3 cause I'm soooooo addicted!

Cin

ohhhh *edit* Ali is GREAT!!!! he is super funny and it seems like he'd be a fun person to hang out with, hopefully he will make it to a final date!

sticks 1165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-25-02, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sticks Click to send private message to sticks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest"
I think that Nikkole went and got Rossi to spy on Catherine and Brian just to create drama. Even though Nikkole has seemed like a cool girl so far, at heart everyone on the show is a media-whore, drama-queen. Don't forget that Nikkole is good friends with Toni from Love Cruise. Apparently they share some personality traits.

I don't know why Catherine bothered to bring Rossi on the date, when it is clear that Brian is the one she wants. She doesn't want to hurt his feelings but she is stringing him along. I don't blame her for not wanting to be with him after his outburst after her date with Brian, why even bother anymore?

One question, how was the note passing between John and Shannon supposed to work? She was leaving notes in the bathroom for him, but when would he ever be in that bathroom to pick it up? Was someone else supposed to deliver it? And why didn't Mark Wahlberg call her out on it? I would have liked to see her face when she got busted.

VioletM 18 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-02, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VioletM Click to send private message to VioletM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest"
Wow, I didn't know that Nikkole is friends with Toni? Where'd that tidbit come from?

What I want to know is if the note-passing is one-sided. That seemed like a whole lot of writing for just Shannon to do, but from the content Mark read and the hand-writing I guess it was her.

The show is getting good, and it was painfully obvious that Edmundo and Tommy wanted to flip when seeing the videos, but had to swallow their anger and be all mature about it. I doubt the first thing that crossed their minds was how guilty they were. It was only after the lengthy time the synapses in their brain took to connect could they say, "Oh, well, I know I'm not so innocent either."

Another thing, i'm wondering is if Shannon knew the camera was there when she was staring at the picture before going to sleep. Call my a cynic, but that seemed a wee too contrived. Somehow, I feel she knew it was going on videotape, whether it was at bonfire or on national TV. But I feel for her in a sappy way; she seems to really love the guy. And she makes for a better Valerie for this season.

sticks 1165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-25-02, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sticks Click to send private message to sticks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest"
In an interview at realitytvfans.com, Toni says something like "Nikkole is my girl" or something to that affect. Toni is also friends with one of the girls from Big Brother2 but I didn't watch that show so I don't know the name.

I agree with you, Violet, that Shannon definitely seemed to be playing for the camera when she laid down with John's picture. Her positioning was just too perfect.

Also, I did anyone else notice that NONE of the new temptresses spent any time with their respective guys after the obligatory first date? So much for being brought in to be exactly what each guy was looking for. That didn't really work with any of the male temptors either except for Catherine and Brian. Good job casting crew.

And one last thing, I really dont care about Mark and Kelly as a couple, why are they even on the show? Everyone talks about all of the original couples, but it seems like no one is interested in the casting couch leftovers who came in as a replacement.

casper6333 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-25-02, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail casper6333 Click to send private message to casper6333 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest"
Ok, did anyone else notice that we are losing whole days here? I mean they show edmundo crawling out of the tent with Linda and then suddenly it is night time and bonfire. What's up with that? What happened to the whole day - they have done this several days - we are missing some important stuff here i am sure!

I don't know what was up with Nikkole dragging Rossi over there, personally it doesn't seem to be her place, and if she wanted to mess with someone, she should do it to Shannon. Did you see how Shannon told Nikkole to "move over!" when she was trying to watch her video and then invited Catherine to watch - what an annoying bi*ch! I am sick of watching her whine about how much she misses John, well you shouldn't have brought him over!

I hope Ali gets picked for Kelly's last date, they seem to have clicked, even though she slept with Catherine's left overs. Why haven't they shown Catherine Eddie's famous bathroom scene? Are they saving that for the end?

Did anyone else notice that no one on the guys side stayed with the same girl for the new date - it is like they made a pact to try them all out this time. I figured Edmundo would take the new big boob girl (the one picked for Tommy)... and i especially liked his line about how he realizes now that he doesn't communicate his feelings about Catherine to her - what's that old saying - you never know what you have until you lose it...

Anyway - i hope Tommy NY and Nikkole live happy ever after and he isn't just with her for the sake of being in the spotlight on TV. Has anyone said if he was near the Sept. 11th tragedy? I mean he is a firefighter...

spainer 11 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-02, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spainer Click to send private message to spainer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest"
I believe that I read somewhere that Tommy NY is okay after Sept 11th. I would love to meet him in person....he's so hot!

reddeergirl 3 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-02, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reddeergirl Click to send private message to reddeergirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest"
Yeah, what's up with that. I was really looking forward to seeing more antics out of (how did Summary 9 put it) Tiffany 2 Electric Boob-a-loo and the race car girl.

They made the show hilarious last week. I thought it was cruel that they didn't even get any airtime this week........

I was just waiting for Shannon to start bawling over her note writing, wish that Marky Mark would've called her on that..

Lunastarlight 11 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-02, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lunastarlight Click to send private message to Lunastarlight Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest"
Hi, this is my first post here although I'm a huge fan of the site and check the message boards every Friday! Your comments always keep me rolling with laughter.

One question -- why were the women summoned to bonfire in the morning at breakfast and then they didn't even show us their bonfire? But then we saw the guys bonfire later that night. Fox is totally running stuff out of order which is driving me nuts!

I really wanted to see Marky Mark bust Shannon for the note writing too!

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-26-02, 05:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest"
Hi Luna!

I suspect (and hope!) that the girls bonfire was so filled with freaking out that they saved it for next time (the potential is there if Catherine sees the "bathroom scene" with Hilary and Ed.

However, I suspect that it's not going to be, as they have to squeeze that bonfire, the final dates and final bonfires all into the final episode.

Lunastarlight 11 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-02, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lunastarlight Click to send private message to Lunastarlight Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest"
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-02 AT 10:03 AM (EST)

Hi Canada Girl!

At fox.com where the fox summaries are posted, there are spots for three more episodes -- 10, 11 and 12. The way fox is dragging this out, there's no way they'd put so many events into one episode. So hopefully we will get to see the girls bonfire. I hope Catherine sees the bathroom tape of Eddie and Hilary...then I hope she goes and gets Brian and has a little bathroom escapade of her own. I hope Ed and Cath don't stay together, but I have a feeling they might.

chemgirl 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-02, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chemgirl Click to send private message to chemgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Comments on Tonight's Sob Fest"
Hi Luna,
My take on this whole bonfire thing is that the guys were summoned the night before, and they were shown all these racy videos of their girls, except Shannon, to provoke some reaction. So now the girls are called to bonfire in the morning to show them footage from whatever the guys did the night before. Of course it must be juicy for Fox to call them to bonfire so early in the morning. Then again Fox may show them old juicy footage and make them think it just happened....all these mind games....they do make for some juicy episodes....I just wonder what they are all doing now, watching themselves look like fools...If anyone did stay together, do you really think they'll stay together after watching this on national TV...NOT.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •