The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tabloid News (Spoiler Warning)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

lola 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-26-01, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lola Click to send private message to lola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tabloid News (Spoiler Warning)"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-01 AT 06:50 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-26-01 AT 06:47 PM (EST)

Has anyone seen/heard what the National Enquirer printed this week?

2 couples break up at the end of the show, and one couple left after the 2nd episode (Genvieve - sorry, spelling, and her boyfriend). But haven't we seen at least 3 episodes? The story says they bring on an alternate couple.

First time poster, sorry if I did this wrong!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tabloid News (Spoiler Warning) Caarmen 11-27-01 1
   RE: Tabloid News (Spoiler Warning) SurvivorBlows 12-07-01 5
       RE: Tabloid News (Spoiler Warning) SurvivinDawg 01-23-02 7
 RE: Tabloid News (Spoiler Warning) Jonnycumlately 11-29-01 2
 RE: Tabloid News (Spoiler Warning) Canada Girl 11-30-01 3
   RE: Tabloid News (Spoiler Warning) Margaritagirl 11-30-01 4
 RE: Tabloid News (Spoiler Warning) sticks 01-23-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Caarmen 7 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-01, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Caarmen Click to send private message to Caarmen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tabloid News (Spoiler Warning)"
From the Enquirer:
Genevive and Tony have had enough and walk off part way through filming....Catherine and Edmundo nearly break up after one of Edmundo's sizzling dates....Nikkole and Thomas and Shannon and John end up breaking up by the end of the show!!!.....one male temptor had an affair with a local bar girl. This Enquirer article is more exciting than the show.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-01, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tabloid News (Spoiler Warning)"
>From the Enquirer:
>Genevive and Tony have had enough and walk off part way
>through filming....

Already has come true, so far the Enquirer is CORRECT.

Catherine and Edmundo nearly break up after one of
>Edmundo's sizzling dates....Nikkole and Thomas
>and Shannon and John end up breaking up by the
>end of the show!!!

I can't believe Catherine and Edmundo are the ONE couple to stay together. If I were a women I'd dump Edmundo's ass in a heartbeat, especially given the previews for next week.

.....one male temptor had an affair with
>a local bar girl. This Enquirer article is more exciting
>than the show.

I think the show is moving wayyy to slow, it looks like all the action is going to happen in the last few shows. It looks like FOX found a real set of uncommited losers for this edition of the show, I never thought ANYONE could make the first batch of signles look good -- but this group has!

-SB

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-02, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tabloid News (Spoiler Warning)"
>.....one male temptor had an affair with
>a local bar girl.

Could this be the guy who left on a "family emergency" ?!?!

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-29-01, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonnycumlately Click to send private message to Jonnycumlately Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tabloid News (Spoiler Warning)"
Fox might have counted the first two episodes as one big one, since many reality shows do that. It probably WAS set up like that into some hack had the "brilliant" idea to do a wedding/reunion show. So tonight could be the "third" episode for them. Of course this IS the National Enquire, known for it's requisite detail for facts and accuracy (sacasm), so this does have to be taken with a grain of salt.

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-30-01, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tabloid News (Spoiler Warning)"
From the looks of the preview of next week's episode, you got your spoiler right, Lola!

Genevieve and her ball and chain are leaving.

I think it's probably for the best, as it would be totally boring to watch her go on date after date saying "I miss my boyfriend" "You suck compared to him" "I wanna go home". YAWN!

Margaritagirl 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-01, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Margaritagirl Click to send private message to Margaritagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tabloid News (Spoiler Warning)"
As pathetic as it sounds, I cannot wait till next weeks episode!! Bye Bye you annoying whiny little Brat... The only thing I'll miss is the chance for Nikkole to B i T c H slap the annoying whiny brat across the face... now THAT would be entertainment!

And do those trampy single girls need their eyes examined?... I think I'd rather have a root canal then have to be tortured with that fugly looking Edmundo... Blech!!!! And I swear if he squeezed that tramps a## one more time....

Thanks for the entertainment....

sticks 1165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-23-02, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sticks Click to send private message to sticks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tabloid News (Spoiler Warning)"
I went back and found this thread because it looks like the Enquirer has been correct so far. Genevieve and Tony left after three episodes, and they brought on an alternate couple.

So does this mean that only one couple stays together? Do Catherine and Edmundo stay together? Although it seems unlikely, Catherine just may be pathetic enough to take Edmundo back. And I do think that Edmundo will want to stay with her.

I think that John and Shannon will stay together, but the Enquirer reports that they do not. The only way I see this happening is if John cuts the cord on Shannon.

Nikkole and Tommy have no chance of staying together.

Do Kelly and Mark even count as a couple?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •