The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Edmuuundooo!! Man Whore"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

kiki 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-06-01, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki Click to send private message to kiki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Edmuuundooo!! Man Whore"
Sorry to be blunt here, but if there was ever a perfect candidate for castration, eddiemundo would be it!! His name alone has male gigalo written all over it. The only thing we can hope for now is that next time ole' eddie takes his one eyed willie worm out of his pants, it will get caught in his zipper when he puts it back in. (that is, if it's big enough to get caught)
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Edmuuundooo!! Man Whore SwtTXGddss 12-06-01 1
   RE: Edmuuundooo!! Man Whore Mishy 12-20-01 2
       RE: Edmuuundooo!! Man Whore kiki 12-21-01 3
           RE: Edmuuundooo!! Man Whore texasgal1 12-21-01 4
               RE: Edmuuundooo!! Man Whore casper6333 12-21-01 5
                   RE: Edmuuundooo!! Man Whore SwtTXGddss 12-21-01 6
                       RE: Edmuuundooo!! Man Whore kiki 12-22-01 7
                           RE: Edmuuundooo!! Man Whore texasgal1 12-25-01 8
                               RE: Edmuuundooo!! Man Whore SwtTXGddss 12-27-01 10
 RE: Edmuuundooo!! Man Whore TheWanderer 12-26-01 9
   Know what? VioletM 12-28-01 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SwtTXGddss 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-06-01, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SwtTXGddss Click to send private message to SwtTXGddss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Edmuuundooo!! Man Whore"
Ok Kiki,

Mundo is doing what he is suppoused to do...it is TMEPTATION ISLAND...and he is going there to be tempted...How many of us have had boyfriends/lovers/even husbands that have gone to the strip bars? He got a lap dance......and now he is going to get it on with Hillary.....HE LIVES WITH A ICE PRINCESS.....Maybe he needs to feel a little warmth!

Just my Sweet Texas opinion....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Mishy 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-01, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mishy Click to send private message to Mishy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Edmuuundooo!! Man Whore"
OK FIRST OF ALL, WHAT DID CATHERINE DO TO BE AN ICE PRINCESS?? SHE JUST LOVES HER MAN. AND IT SEEMS TO ME THAT SHE REALLY LIKES TOM AND ROSSI. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HOW SHES TURNING OUT TO BE THE VILLAIN HERE. HELLOOOO....EDMUNDO IS THE ONE THATS DOING EVERYTHING WRONG. MAYBE WHAT HES DOING IS THE POINT OF THE SHOW BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE IT RIGHT. I DONT THINK HES SUPPOSED TO FORGET ABOUT HER...HES JUST SUPPOSED TO SEE WHAT ITS LIKE WITHOUT HER..BUT AFTER ALL THAT HES DONE, IM SURE HES GONNA WANT CATHERINE BACK...I FOR ONE HOPE SHE SAYS NO.

12-21-01, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki Click to send private message to kiki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Edmuuundooo!! Man Whore"
THANK YOU!! WELL PUT MISHY. I AM IN COMPLETE AGREEMENT.

texasgal1 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-21-01, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail texasgal1 Click to send private message to texasgal1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Edmuuundooo!! Man Whore"
I agree - I don't see why so many people are ragging on Catherine. I think she seems sweet and genuine and has beautiful posture. I understand this is temptation Island and people are supposed to "see what else is out there," but the girls seem to actually consider how their mates will feel, what they might see at the bonfires, how their actions will affect their relationships, etc. Maybe John does this too, and Tony was. But I don't recall any times when Edmundo said anything regarding possibly hurting Catherine or realizing that she will be seeing a lot of the things she's doing. I understand that when a bunch of girls are throwing their panties at you you may as well party with them and soak in the ego trip, but he is taking it pretty far. She seems to really love him and I can't imagine why he would be so completely unattached.

casper6333 6 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-01, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail casper6333 Click to send private message to casper6333 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Edmuuundooo!! Man Whore"
"Beautiful Posture" ????

and this has what to do with anything?

12-21-01, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SwtTXGddss Click to send private message to SwtTXGddss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Edmuuundooo!! Man Whore"
ok COme on People....this is Temptaion Island and all Catherine Does is sit around the Girls camp with her Implants hanging out crying Eddie...give me a break....Yes in light of recent events I think he has taken it a bit far, but what in the world have they come here for. HELL yes she liked having Tom and Rossi battling for her attention....come on who wouldn't..She does act a little cold...She is young and not sure what a mature relationship is...but hell all of these people put their lives out there for us to watch so what does that say for what any of them know abotu mature relationships..NOTHING. I can assure you, if my b/f ever suggested we go to TI I would tell him to go as a SINGLE because we aint going as a couple.

12-22-01, 11:23 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Edmuuundooo!! Man Whore"
OK, HERE I GO!!! To me temptation island is to see if you can find a emotional connection with someone other than your mate, not to see if you can keep your pee pee in your pants!!! You can sleep with every tom, #####, joe and harry around, but you cannot fall in love with everyone. THAT IS THE POINT OF THE SHOW. To me, Catherine has shown Eddie respect by not gettin' it on with someone in a place where someone goes to take a crap!! This show is fun to watch, but I felt sorry for Catherine having to see her man stick his face in a pair of boobs, not to mention what else he's done. It looks to me, he is the immature one, not her. I would agree that catherine is probably a bit vein, but calling her a ice princess is going a bit far. I think shannon has displayed the characteristics of an ice princess far more than catherine by laughing at inapropriate times, nervous or not, that's pretty bad.
JUST MY SWEET ILLINOIS OPINION.

texasgal1 15 desperate attention whore postings

12-25-01, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail texasgal1 Click to send private message to texasgal1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Edmuuundooo!! Man Whore"
I agree w/ Kiki -
and the girls actually seem to be exploring whether they can have that kind of connection with the single guys. I have a feeling that when these guys were convincing their gals to go on the show, they were saying things like, "let's test our love and see if we should take the next step" and stuff like that while thinking, "I have a free pass to get as much as I want for three weeks." (ok - maybe not John) No one can convince me that these guys told their girlfrieds, "Come on, we can do whatever we want and be total players, and then get back together." Girlfriends just don't agree to stuff like that. A guy who needs to go hook up with a bunch of girls isn't necessarily a jerk, but he should not be in a committed relationship, or else he is just in a relationship with the wrong girl. These guys just want to have the security and the freedom which will backfire ....

And by the way, it is called TEMPTATION ISLAND, not GIVING-IN-TO-TEMPTATION ISLAND. The difference being that these couples are being tempted by people and are deciding whether it is worth sacrificing their relationship to give in to temptation. TEMPTATION ISLAND does not imply that they HAVE to hook up.

Lastly, I also don't see why Catherine has been labeled the Ice Princess. From what I have seen of what she says to Edmundo in her little video message and the way she interacts with the other girls, she seems very sweet and she seems to care a lot about him.
Just my not-so-sweet texas opinion.

12-27-01, 04:52 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Edmuuundooo!! Man Whore"
OK Once again...let me say..you take a guy like Eddie...who is ok looking if you don't look too close and you take him away from a girl who is ok loooking...well she has a hot body and she is devoted to him in a bug eyed co dependant way and you put him on a island with girls who have been given a task to seduce him...well LATER he is gone...hello..it is TEMPTATION ISLAND....and is there any difference in Emotional Cheating and Physical Cheating? I can assure you If my B/f chooses to go to the strip clubs and get lap dances he just better bring his want to home to me and let me enjoy it.....I think he and I have a fairly healthy relationship and we won't be on TI anytime soon and it isnt the whole looks thing as Everyone Sucks but us...or that is what we say anyway. You have to admit, Cat's pity pot crying is a little nerve wrackign and I am so GLAD eddie didnt choose Hillary...>THANK GOD, she is just a lithium script waiting to happen......

So, please let TIT be what it is.....WHORE TV at its best

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-26-01, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Edmuuundooo!! Man Whore"
Let me chime in with a man's opinion.
I'm striaght, yet I believe I can distinguish a good-looking guy from an ugly guy, with everything else in-between being average.
While Edmundo's physique is good, I don't believe he is any above average looking. I'm not sure why any woman, especially Catherine, who I believe is above average, would be attracted to Edmundo. He doesn't appear to be too bright either and neither does Catherine. Yes, she's got a nice body (fake breasts or not) and as I guy, I find her attractive. However, in relationships, we tend to get comfotable and familiar with each other. While the new guys like Rossi and Tom have the hots for Catherine, remember that Edmundo is used to getting it from her and it may be routine or getting old.
In addition, really do not know how they treat each other in their day-to-day lives (this is true for all the couples). But I believe the central theme is the same: They may be bored and are taking each other for granted. They may need to explore new options to see if they still "have it" or if the grass is greener on the other side (some times it is, most times, it isn't).

I can't believe that Catherine fell for Rossi's line regarding the butterflies. That was so lame, but she fell for it. She's not as innocent as we may think and the camera didn't show everything. She did kiss Rossi (although she said she pulled away). Yet we don't know how much "touchy-feely" went on there or in the hot tub. Regardlesss of who she now pairs up with, if the guy is suave, I'm sure he'll be able to get into her pants.

As for the attractive ratings on the other girls, the new girl is cute, the other two are only good looking when they have make up on. All their bodies seem to be pretty decent. I'm waiting for some hot and heavy action though.

VioletM 18 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-01, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VioletM Click to send private message to VioletM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Know what?"
I think the reason that some people consider Catherine an ice princess is because she's a private person. Kind of like Valerie from the first season. There have been enough female attention grabbers on the show (Mandy, Genevieve, and don't forget the singles) who cry, moan, and all sorts of extremes and I admit, I love it. But on that scale, Catherine seems mostly "even" to me, for example- staying Swiss in that dispute between Nikkole and Genevieve, or at least she's trying to stay even. But take away all the drama queens and kings who seem very aware of the cameras at times, and you realize she's pretty human, she's trying to handle it like so many others would. Why is that bad?

I feel for this girl, I really do. Her man is out there collecting awards for "Best Teamwork" and "Most Congenial" and I don't think she's completely unaware of that. She seems to me that she's torn between completely revealing everything, but can't because she doesn't want to let the whole nation in on it. She'd rather do it alone and I bet you that girl had a lot of tears to cry when she got home. There is just no way Edmundo could come up to her after that experience without GUILTY written all over her face.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •