The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Stay together or break apart?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

Scarberian 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-08-02, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarberian Click to send private message to Scarberian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Stay together or break apart?"
Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on who will stay together and who will break up...

I regard the National Enquirer as a rather reliable source. Despite their reputation, many of their stories are accurate as we saw with the Gen & Tony leak. I believe they are correct in their prediction that Nikkole and Tommy split up and Catherine and Edmundo stay together, but I am not convinced that John chooses Nayla over Shannon. As for Mark and Kelley, I hope they split up (Mark is putrescent), but I am not sure that they will.

Please reply with your opinions. I am counting on all of you to help me win the office pool!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Stay together or break apart? TheWanderer 02-08-02 1
 RE: Stay together or break apart? SurvivinDawg 02-08-02 2
 RE: Stay together or break apart? twinki5 02-08-02 3
   RE: Stay together or break apart? City Girl 02-08-02 4
       RE: Stay together or break apart? twinki5 02-10-02 6
 I saw them TOGETHER bricenw 02-08-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-08-02, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Stay together or break apart?"
Scarberian...
Although I posted my opinion under the "Lame!" thread, I'll give you my opinion here as well:

John & Shannon: From the previews of next week, since they show Shannon crying, it's more than likely that she and John will be the only couple stay together (John, if you're a poster and are reading this, sorry... but you're a schmuck if you stay with her... Nayla is a lot better and you could've gotten laid you idiot! Just have her get a nose job).

Tommy & Nikkole: Judging from the way Nikkole was kissing Tommy NY, her comment and how they are now portraying Tommy, he gets his @ss dumped! Not that Nikkole is any prize, but he deserves it.

Mark & Kelly: Break-up time for the (un)happy couple. They both found someone better, admit it to each other and go their separate ways.

Edmundo & Catherine: Just had to save the best for last. The previews show them both telling each other they've had "intimate" experiences. Edmundo realizes that he's miss Catherine's nice t*ts and although Hillary was good, and Caneel (wasn't she his final date?)was better, neither could suck a golfball through a garden hose like Catherine. Therfore, he wants to stay with her. Regardless of waht the National Enquirer says, I think they break up as well.

Remember, in the previews, Marky-Mark says that "several will be going home alone" or something to that effect.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-02, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Stay together or break apart?"
My $0.02:

Nikkole and Tommy - this one has been obvious for a while now. Nikkole will drop Tommy like a hot potato.

Mark and Kelley - I have stated elsewhere that this "Ken and Barbie" couple are too good to be true. I don't think they are a real couple, just filling the roles since Gen and Tony left. Nothing they've said or done on the show alters my opinion. So I think they'll "break up" just to have some "drama."

Catherine and Edmundo - I would not be surprised if they do stay together. Catherine did NOT choose Rossi, with whom she had emotional bonds... she chose Brian who she has a mere physical interest in. Edmundo is going to see the light and realize how good he has it. They'll stay together for now, but don't be surprised if they break up in the near future.

John and Shannon - this is the toughest call to me. John should dump Shannon for Nayla, but he might not. Shannon wants John back, so it's all his call.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

twinki5 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-08-02, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail twinki5 Click to send private message to twinki5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Stay together or break apart?"
A few weeks ago, my husband and I were in a local mall (we live in Chicago), and we saw Nikkole and Tommy shopping together. Again, I don't know if it was for show or not, but they're 'together' for now.

City Girl 6 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-02, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail City%20Girl Click to send private message to City%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Stay together or break apart?"
>A few weeks ago, my husband
>and I were in a
>local mall (we live in
>Chicago), and we saw Nikkole
>and Tommy shopping together. Again,
>I don't know if it
>was for show or not,
>but they're 'together' for now.
>

Tommy NY or Evil Tommy?

twinki5 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-02, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail twinki5 Click to send private message to twinki5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Stay together or break apart?"
Evil Tommy.

bricenw 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-02, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bricenw Click to send private message to bricenw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I saw them TOGETHER"
For the record i saw John and Shannon together last week in New Orleans. They were very together and it was obvious. Catherine was with her sister (looked identical- just younger and a little prettier) - Tom (temptor) (nice guy) - was along for the ride and alone. NO SIGN OF EDMUNDO! Altogether there were 7 people from the show. Debbie, - Marks final date was with some other guy in a red shirt. He too, was very nice - as was she. I am almost certain that Catherine and Edmundo are NOT together - he would have been there.
- I think this is what happens. And this is a VERY educated guess : Edmundo and Catherine - split / Mark and Kelly happily together ! <-- I dont think they really care one way or another. They came on the show to fool around. Kelly is hot - but in person that Debbie was gorgeous. / Tommy and Nikkole split / AND I AM POSITIVE that Jon and Shannon are very together...as I said they were walking arm and arm in New Orleans Super Bowl weekend.

For the record I have never been on any message board my whole life - but I felt compelled to share given what I saw. I had to register just to post here. I would want you guys to share if you saw something like that.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •