The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Comments on Last Night's Orgy Fest"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

texasgal1 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-18-02, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail texasgal1 Click to send private message to texasgal1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Comments on Last Night's Orgy Fest"
What a great show! That was worth the wait. It left me wanting more. Here are my comments:

1) Rossi and Hillary should get together. Does anyone else find it ironic that Edmundo and Katherine had such a similar stalker experience? I thought it was kinda lame for Katherine to be dirty dancing right in front of Rossi, but at the same time, HE IS NOT HER BOYFRIEND!!!! His reaction was both pathetic and amusing; he made himself look like a jackass and he made everyone else uncomfortable.

2) Yes, it's really noble of Shannon that she doesn't want to cheat, but who is she to judge everyone else on the show? Did she forget what island she's on? Someone has cut off Genevieve's head and hers has grown in its place.

3) I like Nayla. She seems to have some class, and she wasn't throwing herself all over John like the other girls do. I know John and Shannon will probably stay together, but I kind of want him to be with Nayla.

4) Why, oh why would anyone have sex when the whole nation is watching?!!!!!!!

5) Did anyone see the scenes for next week, when Nikkole sees Brian and Katherine in bed together and GOES TO GET ROSSI AND SHOW HIM?!!!! Nikkole has been my favorite up to this point, but WHAT THE HELL?!!

6) Edmundo the hypocrite! He got all upset when he saw Katherine HUG another guy. I won't even bother going through his credentials.

7) Thomas is too, too funny. He is probably one of the most entertaining people on that show. I love the way he tries to subtly undermine the other guys when he sees competition.

There is so much else I could say, but I'd love to hear other commentaries on this episode.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Comments on Last Night's Orgy F... Survivorchick 01-18-02 1
   RE: Comments on Last Night's Orgy F... texasgal1 01-18-02 3
 RE: Comments on Last Night's Orgy F... TheWanderer 01-18-02 2
 Thoughts AyaK 01-18-02 4
   RE: Thoughts TheWanderer 01-21-02 5
       A reunion? AyaK 01-22-02 6
       RE: Thoughts SurvivinDawg 01-23-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-18-02, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Comments on Last Night's Orgy Fest"
I thought it was so hilarious at the end when the guys watched the girls videos and Edmundo said something like, "Atleast we know none of that has been going on on our side". I just about choked! Does he seriously think that?! Too funny

Survivorchick

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

texasgal1 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-18-02, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail texasgal1 Click to send private message to texasgal1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Comments on Last Night's Orgy Fest"
Survivorchick-
I just can't believe Edmundo said that and meant it that way. How could he? No one could be that idiotic - could they? I am trying to convince myself he was being sarcastic, or maybe he was responding to something one of the guys said very quietly ... there is just no way he could be that much of a freak.

Then again, it is Edmundo!

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-18-02, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Comments on Last Night's Orgy Fest"
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-02 AT 01:14 PM (EST)

texasgal...
I agree with your take on the show. The one thing that I felt was hypocritical on Nikkole's part, was when scenes were shown for next week's show and she's stating something to the effect of seeing her bf about to "go to bed with someone"
Didn't she just get through f-ing Tommy NY?
I also believe that Catherine either did (on this week's show) or will (on next week's show) f Brian. I believe that Kelly f'd someone on this weeks show... "..my clothes are wet" yeah... right.. well take them off!
It apears that Shannon is a whiner and worse than Genevieve and her BF John is a real puusy, who can't make up his mind. He needs to dump Shannon. I believe Nayla would be much better for him and yes, he ought to go for it and after having sex with Nayla, maybe he can make an intelligent decision. Wasn't it John who after the tug of war, retorted to someone when they made a comment about pitching a tent, said "that's what I've been doing for about two weeks"? and then Shannon flashed him a dirty look? I think he needs to kick that b*tch to the curb!
And as for the new girl Magdele (?sp) the "exotic dancer" (i.e., stripper) from Haiti... She's not attractive and her body's not that great. I've seen a lot better looking black women. The new asian chick is really hot!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-18-02, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Thoughts"
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-02 AT 05:55 PM (EST)

1. The only interesting "story line" is John-Shannon-Nayla. It appears that Shannon finally realized in the last episode that John isn't just her minion, despite his weak personality. And now that she doesn't have the option of voting off her competition, she's getting worried. She SHOULD be worried -- after seeing her on this show, who would want anything to do with her? I couldn't muster any sympathy for her "second thoughts" act at the end of the show.

On the other hand, last night made it clear that John may not have enough cajones to dump Shannon for Nayla. I was impressed by the fact that he tossed away Caneel to get back to Nayla. Bet that hasn't happened to Caneel very often, if ever! But his reaction to Shannon's "partying" showed what a wuss he is at heart.

2. Catherine and Edmundo are unintentionally hilarious. It was perhaps understandable that Hilary would get possessive of Edmundo after her "interactions" with him, but for Rossi to get possessive of Catherine is simply nuts.

3. If Nikkole and Thomas aren't completely finished when this show is over, I'd be stunned. They looked like they could barely stand each other at the start of the show, and I don't think Nikkole's orgy with FDNY Tommy leaves much doubt about her feelings.

4. It's hard to believe that Kelley would want to sleep with New Age Tommy. Then again, she sleeps with Mark, doesn't she? Her standards can't be very high.

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-21-02, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thoughts"
Well said....

However, I believe your thoughts in #3 need to be expanded.

After the show is over, if Thomas and Nikkole aren't completely finished, they will be after seeing the broadcast! In fact, I'd go so far as to say that execept for maybe John and Shannon, all the relationships would be finished after vieing this broadcast, including Mark & Kelley.

I kinda wonder... what do you think Genevieve and what's-his-name will think when they see the show?

You know how Survivor does the "reunion" show? Has Temptation Island followed suit? I don't beleive they'd want to bring warring factions back together, but it wold be nice to see a "what-are-they-doing-now" follow up.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-02, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "A reunion?"
Right before TIT started, Fox did a reunion show with the TI contestants -- but I'd love to see a live reunion show, as long as it was unscripted, with these hos right after the last episode -- on a stage with chairs in groups of three.

Let's see ... Edmundo could sit in between Hilary and Tiffani; Catherine between Rossi and Brian; John between Shannon and Nayla; Mark could sit between two mirrors...

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-02, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Thoughts"
Quick question: Do y'all think that Mark and Kelley are a REAL couple? Or were they put together for television purposes? I think the other couples are/were real, but the "Ken and Barbie"-come-lately "couple" look just too..., heck, I can't even think of the word that fits... Anyway, their actions also seem to belie the fact that they were a couple before coming to the island.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •