The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mark, The Pot Stirrer and Other Random Observations..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

evadeva 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-09-01, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evadeva Click to send private message to evadeva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mark, The Pot Stirrer and Other Random Observations..."
Right out of the starting gate: Has anyone else noticed that Temptation Island Two = T.I.T.? (so does Temptation Island Three, for that matter, and oh you know it's coming..Temptation Island Four and Five = T.I.F. (as in a little quarrel..) Just an observation...If they really wanted to get fancy, they could call it "Temptation Island Two: A Second Season" (you can work that one out yourselves)

So Mark (host) is so freaking funny because all he does is stir the pot. Example: After the guys are done watching their videos in Episode 2, they're getting ready to leave campfire and Mark says, "Ok well it's my experience that these images are going to come back to haunt you later tonight..things that maybe you're not even thinking about now.." (or something like that..) LOVE IT!

Okay now about these couples...one word BORING! First of all, I can hardly tell them apart: 4 brunette men, 3 brunette women and one (token) blond Shannon. Hello!? Where are the redheads? Blond men? Any guy that doesn't look like Marc Antony would be a welcome change at this point.

Shannon: Cut the drama queen act, honey. We're not surprised when your boyfriend struts off with another woman, why are you? Isn't that why you came to Ti2? If I have to listen to her "gasp" one more time, I think i'm going to fall off my chair laughing...

Secondly, Call me crazy, but it seems like they ALL came to the island just to hook up...no one is really looking to "test" their relationship..they all want free booty. (C'mon people, do you really think that Nikkole and Thomas have a chance in hell?)
Place your bets now: I'm guessing that if any of these couples stay together, it'll be Genevieve and Tony...

And now for the singles. (or as I like to refer to them, PIPs: Prostitutes in Paradise)...(sigh)...The single girls have nice bodies BUT I have to say I think the single guys are overall better looking.

Anyway..I'm hooked...and from the coming attractions,it looks like this group of tarts are going to provide some great entertainment...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mark, The Pot Stirrer and Other... Thrill Seeker 11-09-01 1
   RE: Mark, The Pot Stirrer and Other... evadeva 11-09-01 2
 RE: Mark, The Pot Stirrer and Other... Styxfan 11-09-01 3
 T.I.T.!!!!... Canada Girl 11-14-01 4
 Who stays together? Survivorchick 11-16-01 5
   RE: Who stays together? annie 11-16-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-09-01, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mark, The Pot Stirrer and Other Random Observations..."
Evadeva, welcome aboard. That was rather funny.
I liked your observation about all the guys looking like Marc Anthony. How true.

I alos have to agree with you about the place was loaded up with studly adonis-type men, but the single women weren't particularly attractive.
How about the girl from Las Vegas? Does she look like she's been hanging out and the buffett line at Caesar's Palace followed by a night of pimping drinks at the sports bar? She's scary looking.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

evadeva 9 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-01, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evadeva Click to send private message to evadeva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mark, The Pot Stirrer and Other Random Observations..."
>How about the girl from Las
>Vegas? Does she look
>like she's been hanging out
>and the buffett line at
>Caesar's Palace followed by a
>night of pimping drinks at
>the sports bar? She's
>scary looking.
>
Two words for you re:Vegas Girl... Pole Dancer.

Styxfan 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-09-01, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Styxfan Click to send private message to Styxfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mark, The Pot Stirrer and Other Random Observations..."
I totally agree with your Mark Wahlberg interpretation. {sarcasm}The looks of concern and understanding he gives the couples are so sincere{/sarcasm}. I almost burst out laughing last night when one of the girls started whining about being scared after watching the video of her man's date and Mark says "Yeah, I know." Now that man has heart! LMAO!!

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-14-01, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "T.I.T.!!!!..."
From now on in our household Temptation Island Two (and three!) will be known as TIT. I can't wait to go home tomorrow night and ask my boyfrind if he's ready to experience an hour of TIT! Hee hee hee!

Thanks Evadeva!

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-16-01, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Who stays together?"
I think Shannon and John might stay together. They are the only couple (IMO) who seem to have a somewhat stable relationship. In the first episode, they were constantly gazing into each others eyes whereas the other couples couldn't wait to get the show on the road. I think they came to the show intending to stay together if he doesn't cheat on her. (Although he inevitably will).

Genevieve and Tony crack me up. They remind me of me and my husband taken to the absolute extreme. Honestly, I think Tony could do better. Gen needs to be taken down a couple of notches. It made me so sad to see that she got her tubes tied and he wants kids. I think that she has complete confidence that they will stay together (or that it will be her decision if they don't), but I sincerely hope that Tony realizes that a less dominant woman would be better for him. Hopefully someone other than Tori Spelling-look-alike (Barf!) will take a liking to him. (Hey, has anyone else noticed that her name is Donna? Just like Tori Spelling's character on 90210?) So basically, I hope they break up, but I predict that they will stay together.

Nikkole and Tommy - not a chance in hell. These two don't care about each other at all. I bet they aren't even dating in real life. They are probably brother and sister who signed up for a free vacation and to get laid. Definate Break up.

Catherine and Edmundo - This couple confuses me. I don't think he's serious about her and I also think that she will realize that she can do better. However, her feelings for him are genuine. I can see her getting really hurt. His reactions at campfire, however, imply that he cares about her more than he thinks. BUT, as soon as she sees that clip of him kissing two girls in a timespan of 30 seconds, she'll realize what a slimeball he is. They will break up.

Survivorchick

annie 8 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-01, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie Click to send private message to annie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who stays together?"
Ha, ha! I bet you're right, I bet T&N ARE brother and sister! They are so mean to each other!

I agree, I think Catherine does really care about Edmundo, God knows why she came on the show in the first place. Maybe to further her "musical theater" career? Musical Theater? What is she, in a traveling performance of Cats or something?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •