The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" Temptation Island 2 Summary: Episode 1 "The Horror Begins""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-08-01, 05:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" Temptation Island 2 Summary: Episode 1 "The Horror Begins""
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-01 AT 06:43 AM (EST)

Welcome my friends, to the show I wish would end. Ok..Let's get this out of the way first thing, shall we? Vamp's doing a Summary??... Stop laughing!

Welcome to the tropical paradise that is Playa Tambor, Costa Rica.
Playa..... playa...? Oh my! How appropratie is THAT locale for this show. I can see the producers giggling like schoolgirls now. The possibilities with this one are endless.. And as a side note... why does it make me think of Shakes?

Don't worry folks.. They've cleaned up their act this time, and promised that there will be NO couples woith kids allowed..

"All potential participants must not be married and all applicants must not have or be expecting a child," disclaims Rocket Science Laboratories, the production company behind the show.

No... That wasn't a typo.. go back and re read if you have to. That's right... Rocket Science Laboratories!! ( insert your own joke here)

It further states that this in NO WAY prohibits the couples from concieving one DURING the filming of TI2...in fact, it is encouraged. Producers hope that in the year 2025, they will have a gold mine in .........................."Temptation Island 25.. The Offspring of the Immoral" (OK, I made that up.. but come ON!) Something tells me Danny Bonaduce will have plenty of screwed up people like himself to interview well into his Geritol years.

I almost missed the beginning of the episode actually. I thought it was a Budweiser commercial at first, but then realized it couldn't be because the fine folks at Anheuser-Busch wouldn't wouldn't use a woman with a moustache. They show what women will look like to you after the alcohol is consumed... not before. Anyway....

Yadda, yadda, yadda, and then............

We get to meet the couples. First, in a shower scene that was trying to go for sexy, but only made me long for Psycho, we meet Catherine and Edmundo. My first thought was, Oh my God! Some mad scientist... or IceCat... morphed The Rock and Rob Schneider into one person even uglier than either was alone... and with the advantage of two simple minds merged into one, he realized he had never had any talent, so Reality TV was the logical next step.

His girlfriend Catherine the Phony pulls the stick out of her ass long enough to say to the beast... "You're gonna be in a pool full of..... women are bad, baby." Don't you just love how all women say that women are bad, yet "they" always seem to be the exception? Yeah, whatever...just put the sheath back on that chin, before you cut someone with it, would you?. And I cannot tell you how dissappointed I was when Eddo opened his yap and said that he fell in love with Catherine in three days. Apparently the brains didn't survive the merge after all.

In Phoenix we meet John "I'm not gonna say she's a golddigger.." and Shannon "I'm not motivated by money." Two things. How the hell do you know? and BULLSHIT! This couple has been together a whole 10 months. Great plan Shannanigans...Test a brand new relationship by putting your man out there to be devoured by tons of beautiful women, while you go slutting around looking for a man with a bigger bank account. Both of these people just ooooooze commitment, don't they?

The next contestants submitted for your viewing displeasure are Tony and Genevieve. Together for 4.5 years, the only thing she seems to be concerned about is that he keep that "I got lotsa tongue tricks" in his mouth.. Ummmm, Tony? If this TI thing doesn't work out... gimmie a call.

Finally, we meet Tommy and Nikkole. Tommy's statement at the beginning, "Just another day with Nikkole and the dogs" pretty much sums it up for these two. This couple kinda cleaned up the harshness of their tones for TV.. but don't worry, I speak "What they really mean" so I'll translate.

After a shot of a wave and a plane ride.. our couples hop on their horses while a cheesy rip off of an Enigma song plays in the background. (this is Fox... remember?).. Thankfully interruped so we can hear those wonderful words of romance we all love to have whispered in our ears.. "I mean if we're gonna take it to the next level... and I was to get sick, I need to make sure thaqt I have someone who can pay my bills for me." Says Shannon. Hey John...Pssssssst.... I've only seen maybe 27 seconds of Shannanigans and even I can see she's all about the money, honey. What kind of drugs are you on?

More horse riding and then, lucky us... more romantic sweet nothings. This time provided by Genevieve. "We're here because we've hit a rut. We've had no kind of emotional dispute, argument or any kind of drama whatsoever." Did she really say that?? *rewinds tape* Yup.. she said that. Then she spits out, "I wanna see if the grass is really greener." C'mon toots! You don't give a shit what color the grass is, you just want another snake slithering through it.

And HEY! Check out the way kewl dog collars all of them are wearing as they make their way to the electric chairs to hear old Marky Mark spew his masters words. Heeeeey... Maybe we'll get lucky and they are electric shock dog collars.. Now THAT would be some good TV!

No such luck though, and we are shown something that is only described as laughable. The singles entering in blue grim reaper robes. And for some reason, they added maniacial canned laughter as the singles dropped the robes to reveal themselves. Creepy.. Way creepy.

Blah, Blah, blah, Mark... Blah blah...

More music, more horses, more boredom. Cut to Fox's version of the last supper.

Tommy: You finally got what you wanted.....TRANSLATION: "Thanks ALOT, bitch!! "You're always telling everybody our business and stuff." TRANSLATION: "I wish you would shut the fuck up!"

Nikkole: Ok, baby.. TRANSLATION: "Whatever.. I'm gonna find me a better man than your lazy ass....."

Oh look!!! It's finally time to meet the sluts and whoremongers! Oh... wait, that's CNN. *winks at Supe*

Here they are in all their sluttiness. I pity the poor parents of these people. The first whore we meet is....

Brian: He informs the couples of his size 14 shoe then asks them to do math.

Kristin: The pediatric nurse.. I think she meant that in a different way. This girl looks the same age as Brian's shoe size.

Kevin: Hang out?? Yeah.. hang out of a window and I'll give you a nice push....

Amanda: OMG!! I didn't know that crack whores were eligible for this show too. So nice to see Fox doesn't discrminate against what type of whore one is.

Tommy: NY Firefighter. Hero. Nuff said.

Caneel: Likes to party like a rock star... Wow, bet she knows the crack whore then...

Jeff: A plastic Ken doll type.

Kaine: Aspiring Lawyer... Ooookkkaaaaay.........

Katie: Points to her chest while telling the men that her best qualities aren't on the outside.

Nayla: A teacher... Hard to rip on this one... for now.

Tony: Another victim of a morph.. This time with the kid from American Pie. Ack!

Donna: A Pennsylvania amazon. Yup, we grow 'em tall here.

Juleby: Juleby Bwwaaaahh!! If I can get past the name, I know there's plenty more to make fun of here.

Kishi: Heeeeeey.. now I know who the "before alcohol" model is! Looks like she's still sporting the moustache too.

Omar: He's be nice to have around if your washing machine ever went on the fritz.

Hillary: Likes to ride horses.. and apparently, have her ass slapped.

Oscar: Loves tequila and women....maybe he should hook up with moustache woman after he has a few shots.

Meridith: An attorney who claims she's still fun. Come on! We all know that attorneys are fun!

Ali: A basketball player and an idiot

Tiffani: A beauty with a body. She could come in handy if someone nearby is drowning.

Thomas: Likes rainbows and unicorns??!! And Tommy boy.. That was NO moonwalk... that was a seizure. I'd see a doctor about that. What a maroon!

Kristin: A rock chick. We all know rock chicks are perfect, right? *grin*

Ruben: Kickbox instructor. Hey Rube! You think I could get you to kickbox Kevin outta that window for me?

Linda: dull, dull, dull......

Rossi: I dunno.. I'm still trying to figure out why they scraped the bottom of the barrel and came up with this guy. But he WILL be fun to laugh at.

Anna Maria: Gets paid to party. Wow! First a crack whore from Vegas, and now a regular whore, whore!

Now it's time to see the two who are chosen to get booted right off the bat. The man chosen is Brian.. You remember him.. the guy with the size 14 shoe. Yeah, that line had nothing to do with the men choosing you. The women were so dissapointed too. "Awww, he was nice" "He was a cool guy" EXCUSE ME ladies... all the man said was that he had a dick the size of Texas. Jeeze! The lucky woman chosen to vacate is Caneel. Guess she won't get to party with the crack whore after all.

When the time comes for the "hands off" bractlets to be given. Shannon "Oh gosh you guys are skinny" gives hers to Linda.

John gives his to Tony because he seems "genuine" Yeah, right... that's why.

Nikkole gives hers to Katie

Tommy ( Dude!! what is up with those pants?!) gives his to Rossi. Are you kidding me? He has about as much common sense as fashion sense.

Catherine gives hers to Katie as well, and in one of the BEST parts of the entire show, Katie does a hilarious imitation of Catherine with the stick up her butt! I couldn't have said it better myself! You GO girlfriend!

Genevive gives hers to Amanda the Vegas crack whore because she says that she is the LEAST attractive!! LMAO! Bullshit! The least attractive she is, but the main reason you gave it to her was that you just don't want your man coming back with AIDS or some other nasty sexual disease. I actually didn't see who the rest of the braclets went to because I was laughing so hard at the crack whore. Good thing I taped it.

Edmundo gives his to Juleby. Buwwaahhh! I still can't get past that name!

Tony gives his to Kaine as Genevieve stares daggers at him. I think she wanted some of that stuff.

Blah, Blah, applause, applause, and off to the boat. I guess that other meal was the next to the last supper because here we are around the table again, where Shannon informs John that she puts faith in his hands. Well honey, there's no whore on here named Faith, but I'm sure he'll have a Kristin or a Katie in his hands before too long.

Marky informs them that it is time to go, and Shannon gasps as if surprised. Come on! But first they may have a few minutes in a seedy looking sex room to say goodbye. Just a highlight......

Tommy: "I'll just go on some dates and see what happens" TRANSLATION: "I'm gonna get me some serious booty!"

Nikkole: "You don't have to give a speech.." TRANSLATION: "Just shut your dumb ass mouth. You are annoying the hell outta me, asswipe!!!"

Tommy: "You're always cutting me off" TRANSLATION: "I'm so sick of you and that big trap of yours!"

Nikkole: "Shhhhhhh...." TRANSLATION: "Shut the fuck up, jerk!"

Tommy: "Oh I'll Shhhh, cuz I'll be gone." TRANSLATION "I'll hook up with that crack whore and bring you back a nice disease, baby. By the way... I hate you."

And my friends.. my PERSONAL favorite two lines from tonight's episode of Temptation Island.....

Marky Mark: "It's time to go.."

Tommy: " Thank GOD!!!!"

"Just die, Frank..." - Lindsey, S3

*wink*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: E... DarthCable 11-08-01 1
 Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... Jizzy 11-08-01 2
 All right! AyaK 11-08-01 3
 RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: E... SkyRaider 11-08-01 4
 RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: E... AresMars 11-08-01 5
 RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: E... moonbaby 11-08-01 6
 RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: E... Drive My Car 11-08-01 7
 RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: E... evadeva 11-08-01 8
 RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: E... dabo 11-08-01 9
 RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: E... aymelek 11-08-01 10
 RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: E... true 11-08-01 11
   RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: E... SwtTXGddss 11-08-01 12
   "Eyes Wide Shut" AyaK 11-09-01 14
       RE: "Eyes Wide Shut" northernlights 11-13-01 21
 Bravissimo! Mon Cherie 11-08-01 13
 RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: E... Kismet 11-09-01 15
 RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: E... TVhurtsMyEyes 11-09-01 16
   One is AyaK 11-09-01 18
       RE: One is TVhurtsMyEyes 11-12-01 20
 RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: E... MandyM 11-09-01 17
 RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: E... MizSassy 11-10-01 19
 Great Summary Vampy but... IceCat 11-13-01 22
   The Ice Cat reveals the morph! Canada Girl 11-14-01 23
       No protocol AyaK 11-15-01 25
   Ice, Ice, BABY!! VampKira 11-16-01 27
 RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: E... Superman 11-14-01 24
 RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: E... SherpaDave 11-15-01 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DarthCable 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-08-01, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarthCable Click to send private message to DarthCable Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: Episode 1 "The Horror Begins""
Oh, Kira! Too Funny.

And how smart if Fox for putting it on at 9eastern/8central?

Translation: Between Survivor and ER because all the other shows on then SUCK

later!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jizzy 2053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-08-01, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jizzy Click to send private message to Jizzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....."
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-01 AT 10:44 AM (EST)

ROFLMMFAO!!! Kira...this was wonderful. To think you were nervous about doing a summary...pffft. I think this was the perfect show for you make your summary debut. You know...you being from the Darkside ,and all!

There are so many things I want to highlight, but that would take me most of the morning, and since I am supposed to be working...I will narrow it down to a few of my favs.

>It further states that this in NO WAY prohibits the couples from concieving one DURING the filming of TI2...in fact, it is encouraged. Producers hope that in the year 2025, they will have a gold mine in .........................."Temptation Island 25.. The Offspring of the Immoral" (OK, I made that up.. but come ON!)<

LMAO!! It appears they purposely picked couples who were willing to screw around on each other. Offpring of the Immoral..hehe..I love it!

>Edmundo. My first thought was, Oh my God! Some mad scientist... or IceCat... morphed The Rock and Rob Schneider into one person even uglier than either was alone<

OMG<click>...that is EXACTLY who he looks like..I couldn't put my finger on it, but you nailed it! LMAO

>In Phoenix we meet John "I'm not gonna say she's a golddigger.." and Shannon "I'm not motivated by money." Two things. How the hell do you know? and BULLSHIT!<

I thought the exact same thing! Oh, and the fact that you used profanity made it even better...captured my thoughts exactly!

>the only thing she seems to be concerned about is that he keep that "I got lotsa tongue tricks" in his mouth.. Ummmm, Tony? If this TI thing doesn't work out... gimmie a call.<

I got one word for this whole paragraph, baby....and it goes something along the line of Uhhhhhhhh...

>Then she spits out, "I wanna see if the grass is really greener." C'mon toots! You don't give a shit what color the grass is, you just want another snake slithering through it.<

LMAO!!!I literally about spewed my Mountain Dew on this one, Kira! What a classic line!!

I loved all your descriptions of the tempters and temptresses...OMG!! Those were hilarious. Some of my favorites:

>Amanda: OMG!! I didn't know that crack whores were eligible for this show too. So nice to see Fox doesn't discrminate against what type of whore one is.

Caneel: Likes to party like a rock star... Wow, bet she knows the crack whore then...

Anna Maria: Gets paid to party. Wow! First a crack whore from Vegas, and now a regular whore, whore!<

LMAO...the whole whore connection made me "goggle" uncontrollably..great job!

>Thomas: Likes rainbows and unicorns??!! And Tommy boy.. That was NO moonwalk... that was a seizure. I'd see a doctor about that. What a maroon!<

I couldn't believe he actually embarrassed himself like that!! LMAO....if anyone knows how to moonwalk, it's us! hehe

>Donna: A Pennsylvania amazon. Yup, we grow 'em tall here.

Kristin: A rock chick. We all know rock chicks are perfect, right? *grin*<

Mmmmmmmm... how about a morph of these two girls?

I loved all your translations too. They had me crackin' up. I pictured myself saying those very things as I watched this horrid show last night.

JIZZY: "Gives Kira a big hug and a smooch."

TRANSLATION: "YOU ROCK, GIRL!!!

I look through the brightness, into the sky...the sun up above me, spitting out fire. Call me a child, call me naive...but the world is much brighter than it ever used to be...

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-08-01, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "All right!"
Vampy, thanks for getting us started with another batch of winners courtesy of "Rocket Science Television" (bwahahaha!). Loved your characterizations of the couples. I think these are the people who couldn't make the grade for Love Cruise!

And thanks for the dialogue translations. Yeah, it looks like the producers decided that there wasn't going to be a repeat of the "no action" cast of TI1; they went for the lowest common denominator -- if you're breathing, amoral and sexually active, you too can be a contestant!

Anyway, great start to the new season. OK, SwtTXGddss will summarize tonight's Episode 2. Does anyone want to summarize Episodes 3, 4, 5 or 6? If so, please post here.

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-08-01, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: Episode 1 "The Horror Begins""
<The man chosen is Brian.. You remember him.. the guy with the size 14 shoe. Yeah, that line had nothing to do with the men choosing you. The women were so dissapointed too. "Awww, he was nice" "He was a cool guy" EXCUSE ME ladies... all the man said was that he had a ##### the size of Texas. Jeeze! >

ROTFLMAO!

Great Summary, Vamps.....but I think you're mistaken about Catherine. Those eyes.....that smile.....those lips.....
Sigh....She's as pure as driven snow.....

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-08-01, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: Episode 1 "The Horror Begins""
That was NO moonwalk... that was a seizure

...you just don't want your man coming back with AIDS or some other nasty sexual disease.

I'm dyin' here, someone throw one of those life preservers left over from the love cruise.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-01, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: Episode 1 "The Horror Begins""
LMAO! Vamps, I don't watch Pimptation Island, but when I saw that you had written a summary I ran right in here to read it! I don't remember if you're lined up for an S3 summary or not, but damn, I sure hope so-this is great!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-01, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: Episode 1 "The Horror Begins""
VAMPERS!!!!!!!
Damn you are funny girl! I knew you were funny, but geeeeze what a great job you did ripping on these losers.
I wasn't going to watch it, but then remembered you were writing this so I watched some.

Best parts for me ( as I repeat what everyone else said)

>>I almost missed the beginning of the episode actually. I thought it was a Budweiser commercial at first, but then realized it couldn't be because the fine folks at Anheuser-Busch wouldn't wouldn't use a woman with a moustache. They show what women will look like to you after the alcohol is consumed... not before. Anyway....

*giggle* Give that chick some wax man.

>>morphed The Rock and Rob Schneider into one person even uglier than either was alone...

OMG <SMACK> It was killing me trying to figure out who this guy looked like. You nailed him Hon.

>>The next contestants submitted for your viewing displeasure are Tony and Genevieve. Together for 4.5 years,

These people need to be broken up, I mean look at them, do you realize how ugly the babies of these people would be??? These two should not procreate.

Grass? Snake? Hahahahahahahahaha

>>Heeeeey... Maybe we'll get lucky and they are electric shock dog collars.. Now THAT would be some good TV!

Yep, that would be too cool

>>Marky informs them that it is time to go, and Shannon gasps as if surprised. Come on! But first they may have a few minutes in a seedy looking sex room to say goodbye. Just a highlight......

Okay, am I the only one who got what happened here?
Marky tells them very dramatically that this could be THE END, and then he leaves. The dumasses totally don't get it, then he has to come back and explain that they should be using this time to say goodbye to each other because this could be GOODBYE! Then he tells them he has to leave again so they can do something dramatic or something. LOL I was dying!!!!Oh then they get it.

Thanks Vamp this rocked, and since I missed the part about introducing the whores, I needed the update on who they were.
(LOL fascinating bunch that they are)
Tell AK you are going to do more of these, Please!

some wives fake orgasms, I fake housework - ESR

evadeva 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-08-01, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evadeva Click to send private message to evadeva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: Episode 1 ..and a little more"
LOVED the Episode Summary! ROTFLMAO! And I'm sorry, but why are the singles so much better looking than any of the couples?

by the way....has anyone else noticed that Temptation Island Two = T.I.T.? just curious...

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-01, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: Episode 1 "The Horror Begins""
I enjoyed this so much, Vampsy; like, it was almost like I was there! Fun read, especially the part about rock chicks mmmm oh yeah!... Where was I? A special GufuX Award to Foxxx for pulling this turkey out of mothballs; and a
special

WAKEYWAKEYSMOOCH!!

to Vamps for getting this one started in fine style!

SMILES ARE FREE.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few miserable individuals might linger, but even these in a year or two would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-08-01, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: Episode 1 "The Horror Begins""
Great job, Vampy! This was awesome.
-Ayms

All the love gone bad turned my world to black
Tattooed all I see, all that I am, all I'll ever be
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life
I know you'll be a star
In somebody else's sky but why why
why can't it be a can't it be mine?

--Pearl Jam, "Black"

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-01, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: Episode 1 "The Horror Begins""
Wonderful summary Vampy. It was 1000 times more entertaining than the show. I feel so sorry for you, the first episode summary has to be the MOST difficult, I can just imagine how many times you had to rewind to get the names/couples straight.

This was one of my favorite parts-

>>Genevive gives hers to Amanda the Vegas crack whore because she says that she is the LEAST attractive!! LMAO! Bullshit! The least attractive she is, but the main reason you gave it to her was that you just don't want your man coming back with AIDS or some other nasty sexual disease. I actually didn't see who the rest of the braclets went to because I was laughing so hard at the crack whore. Good thing I taped it.<<

LMAO, Hysterical!

And this-

>>No such luck though, and we are shown something that is only described as laughable. The singles entering in blue grim reaper robes. And for some reason, they added maniacial canned laughter as the singles dropped the robes to reveal themselves. Creepy.. Way creepy.<<

WTF? This had to be the most Cheesy/Creepy thing I have seen since MamaKim's thong, and Tom's Butt-crack feather dance! SPOOOOOOKKKKKYYYYYY!

true

SwtTXGddss 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-08-01, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SwtTXGddss Click to send private message to SwtTXGddss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: Episode 1 "The Horror Begins""
ok VAMPY you are going to be a hard act to follow, but I am going to try, YALL DON"T be too hard on the Sweet Tx Goddess.......I am sharpening my claws as we speak....See yall soon!

11-09-01, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. ""Eyes Wide Shut""
>And this-
>
>>>No such luck though, and we are shown something that is only described as laughable. The singles entering in blue grim reaper robes. And for some reason, they added maniacial canned laughter as the singles dropped the robes to reveal themselves. Creepy.. Way creepy.<<
>
>WTF? This had to be the most Cheesy/Creepy thing I
>have seen since MamaKim's thong, and Tom's Butt-crack
>feather dance!
> SPOOOOOOKKKKKYYYYYY!

OK, I have to admit that I didn't see the movie ... but this reminded me of the newspaper description of a scene at a sex club in "Eyes Wide Shut." Did anyone see both that movie and TI2?

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-01, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: "Eyes Wide Shut""
>OK, I have to admit that
>I didn't see the movie
>... but this reminded me
>of the newspaper description of
>a scene at a sex
>club in "Eyes Wide Shut."
> Did anyone see both
>that movie and TI2?

LMAO - That is exactly what I was thinking when I saw those robes.

Vamps, you did an awesome job of the summary. You don't need to be nervous about doing another one. I was thinking the same thing about the "crack whore from Vegas". In the same situation (not that there would ever be a snowball's chance in hell that I would ever be in that situation) I would have banned her too! She's just plain scary!

lt

Mon Cherie 1811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-08-01, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Bravissimo! "
Smashing job Vamps! I laughed, I cried, I heaved, and I didn't even have to watch the show!

Mon Cherie

Before you give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully how much you can spare.
-Anonymous

Kismet 802 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-09-01, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kismet Click to send private message to Kismet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: Episode 1 "The Horror Begins""
Amazing girl! I didn't watch the show and I don't plan to start, but this was one great summary. I knew you would knock it out of the park and so you have. I just had to tell you how much I enjoyed it! You rock woman... Go Tagi!!

Kismet

TVhurtsMyEyes 34 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-01, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVhurtsMyEyes Click to send private message to TVhurtsMyEyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: Episode 1 "The Horror Begins""
Good job on the summary! I just moved and my cable won't be
hooked up until next week, so thank you thank you thank you!

Is anyone going to do a summary/transcripting of the
"wedding" special.. just curious.. what did the other couples
have to say? Are they all still together?

------------
Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant

11-09-01, 10:26 PM (EST)
18. "One is"
Billy and Mandy split up. Billy: "Once you get used to being apart, what's the point of staying together?" Sounds like Yogi Berra ... or maybe just Yogi Bear.

Kaya and Valerie are still dating. Seems that they had some problems after TI aired, mostly due to the fact that Kaya's desire for media whoredom exceeds his talent.

This is as much of a summary as I thought the wedding special was worth. But... someone on another board thought it was worth a full-blown summary, and so (if you want) you can read Weezie's summary of the "wedding special".

TVhurtsMyEyes 34 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-01, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVhurtsMyEyes Click to send private message to TVhurtsMyEyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: One is"
Thanks AyaK!
I was actually glad to hear handy mandy and billy split,
then again.. they were kinda good-dysfunctional-together.. lol
Thanks for the link.
------------
Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-09-01, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: Episode 1 "The Horror Begins""
Your summary totally rocked Kira! Wooo hooooo!!!!!! And you have never done one before? Please volunteer to do more on any show.....I love your writing style and sense of humor. The "crack ho" had me just DYING! Your descriptions were so vivid and apt and I just want to thank you for doing this! Rock on girlfriend!

MM "The way to change others' minds is with affection, and not anger." The Dalai Lama

MizSassy 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-10-01, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizSassy Click to send private message to MizSassy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: Episode 1 "The Horror Begins""
OMG....What an absolutely HILARIOUS Summary! I am new to this board and just wanted to BEG you to write more summaries for us Vamp! You did an EXTRAORDINARYLY great job!!! Keep up the good work....please!!!!

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-01, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Great Summary Vampy but..."
... the public is not ready to see the results of my nefarious experiments. You have forced my hand and I must reveal the monster early!

Throw the switch Igor!

It's aliiiiive... ALIIIIIIIIVE!

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-14-01, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "The Ice Cat reveals the morph!"
That is hilarious. I laughed so hard I may have revealed the fact that I'm at my computer NOT working!

BTW what's the protocol on who can write a summary?

11-15-01, 00:07 AM (EST)
25. "No protocol"
Ahhh, you have touched on a spot near and dear to my heart, Canada Girl. First off, ANYONE can write a summary. Our current procedure is that I solicit summary writers for every show that we are covering, including this one (as you can see, I have several requests for writers scattered around this board). Those summaries will be published as the "official" SB summary on the main Web page (and from the "Episode Summaries" link in the left-hand menu on this page).

As of tonight, I have filled all of the summary slots for "TI2", and I had already filled all the slots for "Survivor 3". The next two shows that I'm seeking "official" writers for are "Combat Missions" and "The Mole 2: The Next Betrayal", both of which will pick up in January. Feel free to volunteer.

But, if you want to write a summary of one of the episodes EVEN THOUGH someone else is already responsible for writing the official one and then post it here ... no one is stopping you. The first summary writer on this board, Island Heat, got his start by posting "unofficial summaries" on another message board.

So, Canada Girl, have I answered your question? Feel free to post any requests for follow-up or clarification here.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-16-01, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Ice, Ice, BABY!!"
ROTFLMMFAO Ice Cat!! OMG! that is PERFECT!

*falls into a pit of goggles*

You is the BEST Ice!!

And a HUGE thank you to all of you. I was so intimidated writing this summary, and am so very relieved and pleased that you all liked it. Perhaps in the future.. I will do another.

"The sun is going down. The jungle comes alive. The beast is waking up..To take another life." - Kiss 'The Jungle'

"Just die, Frank..." - Lindsey, S3

*wink*

Superman 3156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-14-01, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: Episode 1 "The Horror Begins""
Ahhh.. I'm late.

Bravo Vampy. See? Wasn't this fun?

I love it.

C'mon toots! You don't give a ##### what color the grass is, you just want another snake slithering through it.

Bwaa haa haaaaa!

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-01, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Temptation Island 2 Summary: Episode 1 "The Horror Begins""
Hon, this was great! But why does the following joke keep going through my head?

Hark, the harelip angels sing!
Nory noo ne newnorn ning!

Really great stuff! Do we get to see more?

Didi? Gogo? Where are you? It's me. I'm here. No more waiting. Didi? Gogo? Where are you? I told you I'd come, didn't I? Hello? I could have sworn it was this bench. Where are they? Didi? Gogo?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •