The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"more on last week...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

bluejackethockey 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-12-01, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bluejackethockey Click to send private message to bluejackethockey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"more on last week...."
it's kinda funny how we crave for other peoples misery when it's over such apetty thing that's their own fault.

about mark the host:
i swear they have those bonfires so the fire & shadows in his face make him look like satan -
mark: "before we get going, i'm about to show you a tape
of your significant other gettin jiggy that will feel like your heart getting ripped out with a circ saw" -
"shortly therafter i will act like i have compassion and say 'are you ok? do you need a minute?'"
"just remember...we are all laughing on the inside at you, not for you"

unlike last ti, i'm pretty sure that all 4 guys have 100% intent to dump their girfriends.

gold-digger is looking for greener grass - she clearly was badmouthing and putting her current boyfriend down for being a bartender. nice bod, but 'c-nt' written all over her.

chia-pet wants to get married & doesnt care to whom - can we say 'needy co-dependent?'
adrian (who somehow landed a spot on love cruise and this show) fell asleep in the relationship the last 3 years & woke up realizing he needs a scheme to dump her. by the end of the show, the single chicks will be calling him 'slut'.

princess guenivere & freak show kinda scare me. they look really creepy & that guy with the squinty eyes & smile looks like one of those things that turns into a flying troll when it gets wet (you know what i mean? furby or something like that) one of those creepy little elf things.

rhoda is really in love with marco-polo & just wants to give him a 'wake up call': got news honey....guys don't see things as 'wake up calls'
...somethin about an eye for an eye & it's really easy to jump on the first cowgirl that comes by slappin her ass - she's probably right about marco not loving her back...that sucks, but that's life - let it go & have fun.
ladies: make a note...when you lose the mirror in your compact and you start using your reflection in windows - that's what happens to your eyeshadow

is there any guy that would want to come home to any of these girls?

of the 4 guys - the bartender guy is the only one that seems righteous & he may actually want to hang on to gold-digger, but it's for his own good to unload her.

i yelled at my tv again this week when they said 2 more singles had to go...wtf?!

the singles are where are the action is, the other 8 are just show props.
stop kickin people off!! and why haven't i seen psych chick & her $4,000 floaties in the hot tub yet!?
cmon!!! get with the program!

ok ok more details w/ep3

BJH

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: more on last week.... Thrill Seeker 11-12-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-12-01, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: more on last week...."
What I can't get past is that you're claiming that the last couples on TI1 were more dedicated couples than this group. After the last show, they all split up except for Andy and Shannon.
I think it's fair to say that any couple who goes on this show are probably headed for splitsville.

I wish somebody could explain why the girls are all so homely.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •