The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Putting the fun back in dysfunctional..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

southgal1 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-09-01, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail southgal1 Click to send private message to southgal1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Putting the fun back in dysfunctional..."
I missed the premeire but I watched TI2 last night. I had a few questions that I came up with while trying to tell Genevieve, Nikkole, and Catherine apart.

I think it was Nikkole and Tommy that were having issues because she wanted marriage and he doesn't. He's not ready for that commitment. OK, if you know that your boyfriend does not want to make the ultimate commitment to you, why bring him on a show that would test the level of the very attribute you already know he is lacking.

And I think it is Genevieve whose boyfriend is too passive. Hmmm, when her date said that that was the case on the video her boyfriend was watching, he was like "yes that is one of our issues". Surprise freaking surprise, a passive response to someone you don't know blatantly ripping on you and hitting on your girlfriend. Doesn't seem like laying on the beach with all the singles coming on to you and trying to tempt you is an atmosphere to make a person act aggressively. The singles are doing all that for you!

One last thought I was laughing my ass off when Shannon was trying to not bring up her past divorce and such, and her boyfriend, on the first date of the trip was airing all the dirty laundry.

Just some rants and raves.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 my two cents kiki_k 11-09-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-09-01, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "my two cents"
>I think it was Nikkole and
>Tommy that were having issues
>because she wanted marriage and
>he doesn't. He's not
>ready for that commitment.
>OK, if you know that
>your boyfriend does not want
>to make the ultimate commitment
>to you, why bring him
>on a show that would
>test the level of the
>very attribute you already know
>he is lacking.

It is Nikkole and Tommy -- and the answer is -- why not get all the media whoring you can out of your break up, when you know it is over anyway. These two aren't even mad at each other -- they are indifferent.

>
>And I think it is Genevieve
>whose boyfriend is too passive.
> Hmmm, when her date
>said that that was the
>case on the video her
>boyfriend was watching, he was
>like "yes that is one
>of our issues". Surprise
>freaking surprise, a passive response
>to someone you don't know
>blatantly ripping on you and
>hitting on your girlfriend.
>Doesn't seem like laying on
>the beach with all the
>singles coming on to you
>and trying to tempt you
>is an atmosphere to make
>a person act aggressively.
>The singles are doing all
>that for you!

Genevive wants to show the world what a great catch she is and how, even by blocking the least attractive girl on purpose (nice delivery with that line, Genie!)she will show how she can still dominate her boyfriend (who is so passive I can't even remember his name)

>
>One last thought I was laughing
>my ass off when Shannon
>was trying to not bring
>up her past divorce and
>such, and her boyfriend, on
>the first date of the
>trip was airing all the
>dirty laundry.

That was pretty funny. Although I don't know why I care, I actually do think these two care about each other and will end up staying together -- maybe even marry on Ti3!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •