The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who Got Hitched?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-01, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who Got Hitched?"
Ok, any predictions on who got marrried?

http://www.temptationislandsucks.com/temptationislandsucks/tisnews.shtml

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who Got Hitched? southgal1 10-31-01 1
 RE: Who Got Hitched? deebo 10-31-01 2
   RE: Who Got Hitched? evildoctor 11-02-01 3
       RE: Who Got Hitched? southgal1 11-02-01 4
 RE: Who Got Hitched? PagongRatEater 11-05-01 5
   RE: Who Got Hitched? southgal1 11-05-01 6
       RE: Who Got Hitched? shakes the clown 11-05-01 7
           RE: Who Got Hitched? PagongRatEater 11-06-01 8
           RE: Who Got Hitched? deebo 11-06-01 9
               RE: Who Got Hitched? realitytvwhore 11-06-01 10
           ROFLMAO AyaK 11-07-01 11
 RE: Who Got Hitched? PagongRatEater 11-07-01 12
 RE: Who Got Hitched? shakes the clown 11-07-01 13
   RE: Who Got Hitched? PagongRatEater 11-07-01 14
       RE: Who Got Hitched? JennyL 11-07-01 15
           RE: Who Got Hitched? SurvivorBlows 11-07-01 16
               RE: Who Got Hitched? JennyL 11-07-01 17
   RE: Who Got Hitched? PagongRatEater 11-08-01 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

southgal1 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-31-01, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail southgal1 Click to send private message to southgal1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who Got Hitched?"
This would have to be Shannon and Andy. They had been together the longest at the filming of the show (5 years?). They were the most settled (both having job descriptions that did not include the words "aspiring ______"). And above all the experience on the island would have to have made Andy realize that he is lucky as hell to have Shannon in his life. Especially if he watched the show on TV and saw how close he was to losing her to Tom.

There is no way that Kaya/Val or Mandy/Billy are mature enough to get married. Hopefully they know that. By the way, an offspring of Kaya/Val would be the dullest human on the planet.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

deebo 30 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-01, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deebo Click to send private message to deebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who Got Hitched?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-01 AT 03:19 PM (EST)

In the tread on this very board, titled "A Waste of Time" started by Hunglo:
----------------------------------------------------------
realitytvwhore 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"
10-30-01, 11:48 AM (EST)

5. "RE: A Waste of Time"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-01 AT 11:48 AM (EST)
I met Andy in Vegas a few weeks ago and while he looked like a big tool on the show, he was really cool and gracious. He told me he was marrying Shannon.
--------------------------------------------------------

It makes sense... after his performance on that show, did anyone really think that Andy was going to let Shannon walk?

Hunglo, huh? Brings to mind a scene from Blazing Saddles, between the sheriff and his old friend, a tearful reunion of sorts...

old friend: "You schiesty ni@#a... they said you was hung!"
Clevon Little: "And they was RIGHT!"

evildoctor 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-02-01, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evildoctor Click to send private message to evildoctor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who Got Hitched?"
I know who got married. I'm friends with one of the bride's relatives. He said he attended the ceremony last weekend. Should I post who it is? I don't know how people here feel about spoilers and such.

11-02-01, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail southgal1 Click to send private message to southgal1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who Got Hitched?"
Someone already posted saying it was Shannon and Andy, is your news different? Do you have details? Maybe start a new thread so people can read if they want to or ignore if they want to...

If the ceremony is over, what is going to happen on TV? Just the announcement of the marriage?

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-01, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who Got Hitched?"
Is that on this week? It seems like Fox has not promoted that at ALL. I would think that show would be a great lead in to retain last years audience, but I have seen nothing on the wedding. Has anyone seen a promo for the wedding episode?

BTW, if you KNOW who is getting married - please post. This was if it Valerie and Kaya we can all be sure to skip it.

11-05-01, 01:00 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Who Got Hitched?"
Yes, FOX is airing the wedding on Wednesday, at 8 I believe to be followed at 9 by the premeire of TI2. Then TI2 will be shown on Thursday (its regular night).

I feel like it must be AndyandShannon getting married, character analysis of the couples would lead to that conclusion plus the spoiler of the person who saw Andy in Las Vegas.

I have one question, if Andy/Shannon are already married, what occurs on TV will be what? A fake marriage? An announcement of the marriage. Renewing the vows of a two week old marriage?

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-05-01, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who Got Hitched?"
>>I have one question, if Andy/Shannon
>are already married, what occurs
>on TV will be what?
> A fake marriage?
>An announcement of the marriage.
> Renewing the vows of
>a two week old marriage?
>

...first, they are gonna thumb wrestle best out of 7, the winner gets the much coveted switch card and the loser gets Ytossi and Taheed's baby. Then, just before the wedding ceremony, both Andy and Shannon will have the option of switching the current partner out in favor of one of the following available singles from the jury.....

MALE SINGLES

Rick Rockwell
Justin Gunn
Sean the Masseuse who has problems with shirts
The Tick

FEMALE SINGLES
Toni and Andrea from Love Cruise (you can't have one w/o the other)
Recruit Hutak who cries at sunsets
Mandy's hair extensions
Whoopie Goldberg (cause she somehow whored her way onto this show as well)

After Andy and Shannon make their decision as to who they want to couple with for the wedding, the remaining jury members will be brought in to decide whether or not the couple should get married or in the alternative, be sent out to Taco Bell to play the Killer's Game.

If they survive the Killer's game the will be married and for their honeymoon they will recieve the trip around the world and $200,000 that FOX and BMP are currently trying to stiff Darin and Melissa out of (shhh, you didn't hear that from me)

11-06-01, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who Got Hitched?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-01 AT 02:15 PM (EST)

Good to see that you haven't been embittered by you whole experience. ;) Actually, it's nice to see you still are posting and have your great sense of humor intact.

WAR Love Cruise. Bad show, but great characters.

deebo 30 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-01, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deebo Click to send private message to deebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who Got Hitched?"
LOL!!!

Hilarious. Shakes, you are funny as hell. I hope that you keep posting.

lol@whoopi goldberg

Hmm.... love cruise meets temptation island... any way we can get a lc vs. ti road rules adventure?

realitytvwhore 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-06-01, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwhore Click to send private message to realitytvwhore Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who Got Hitched?"
ha! That was good. I am so excited for Wednesday. Two whole hours of Temptation Island. My husband is going to be hating me.

When I saw Andy in Vegas, he said it was his bachelor party. That sounds right to me since Kaya probably likes boys and Mandy and her man don't even live in the same state. Who knows, he might have been bs'n me.

Where is the person who said they are friends with the married couple?

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-01, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "ROFLMAO"
Thanks, shakes, I love the image. You really should return to write one of the TI2 summaries...

11-07-01, 02:06 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Who Got Hitched?"
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that it is Valerie and Kaya. It may mean nothing, but in the preview trailer the bride appears to be a brunette and the would point to only one woman from the last show. I'm interested in who it is, but I can't imagine watching an hour long show to find out. I hope that there are updates on all the major players from last year and not just wedding crap.

I WOULD say that Andy and Shannon (especially Shannon) has more class except that they already appeared on the original show, so obviously this isn't beneath them.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-07-01, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who Got Hitched?"
>Ok, any predictions on who got
>marrried?
>
>

...in all seriousness, this really isn't a very tough question. I know everyone here watches a lot of TV, but has it really affected everyone's memory and attention span that drastically?

I mean, have you all already forgotten the stunning and shocking conclusion to TI1 last February, where all the couples stayed together and Andy and Shannon GOT ENGAGED.

C'mon people, this isn't friggen advanced calculus, the answer is right in front of your A.D.D. filled eyes!

God, I never thought I'd see the day when I was ready to pronounce that certain people were too slow to watch FOX, and yet here we are.

11-07-01, 04:53 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Who Got Hitched?"
But their engagement doesn't preclude anybody else from getting married nor is it a solid indicator that they would choose to do so on TV (thought, as I mentioned earlier, they certainly haven't been shy in that area). I'm going to stick with the semi-spoiler pick and be right (or look really stupid) all by myself.

JennyL 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-01, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JennyL Click to send private message to JennyL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who Got Hitched?"
OK - I missed the show tonight -- was it Andy and Shannon who got married??!! Were there any suspensful moments?

HELP!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-01, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Who Got Hitched?"
It was them. The "wedding" was about 90 seconds of the show.

The rest was a "behind the scenes" show -- talking about some off-camera things, what happened when the couples got home, and "where are they now."

...oh, and Andy whining again (some things never change )

-SB

JennyL 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-01, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JennyL Click to send private message to JennyL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who Got Hitched?"
Thanks for the update -- sounds like I didn't miss anything!

11-08-01, 05:22 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Who Got Hitched?"
Well guess who is all red in the face?

Shakes, I like my crow well-done with fava beans and a nice chianti...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •