The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Okay I cried....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

Cera2 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-02-01, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cera2 Click to send private message to Cera2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Okay I cried....."
I did. Poor stupid Shannon only lame ass Andy would propose 10 minutes after the bonfire on TI without a ring. How unromantic and pathetic but what more could we really have expected from Andy?!
Billy and Mandy made me cry. We just love Billy, his strong facial features his tenderness "If you'll have me, I'll love you forever" Yea! Billy and Mandy.
And please tell me that everyone heard Kaya say " I choose you" Like Valerie won some great prize. And Oh Valerie please do something with yourself your droopy eyes and drugged up voice.

Bye TISucks.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 You need help shakes the clown 03-02-01 1
   RE: You need help Kokoro 03-04-01 2
   RE: You need help Cera2 03-05-01 4
 RE: Okay I cried..... Two 12 Green 03-05-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-02-01, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "You need help"
You CRIED during this crap....please do the world a favor and NEVER reproduce.

>Billy and Mandy made me cry.
>We just love Billy, his
>strong facial features his tenderness
>"If you'll have me, I'll
>love you forever" Yea! Billy
>and Mandy.

.....uhmm, that's why Billy lives in LA now and the whore still lives in Atlanta....that's not what I would call staying together and definitely not "love you forever". And please don't say we unless you are refering to your personality disorder...it's not fair to group people who might actually have a brain with you.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-04-01, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: You need help"
<<it's not fair to group people who might actually have a brain with you.>>

Ouch....*watches Cera run from the board in tears, never to return* ^-^;;
Shakes can ya ~try~ not to crush every newb who posts something blatantly stupid (unless it's the SB board of course ;)?

Cera2 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-01, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cera2 Click to send private message to Cera2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: You need help"
A simple .....##### YOU!

Two 12 Green 8 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-01, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Two%2012%20Green Click to send private message to Two%2012%20Green Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Okay I cried....."
The only tears I shed were tears of laughter...

("oh, I really connected with them"...yeah, the way a person behaves under such perfect, stressfree and unrealistic surroundings and conditions can *really* tell you a lot about your future with them....NOT!!!)

Now, I don't know how Fox (who should really change that 'o' to a 'u') is going to possibly find eight more prime examples of the Dumbing of America, but.....

However, I heard on the radio this morning that the network is scouting locations for 'TI:2'.

The only thing better than that was the opening of 'The Simpsons' last night - Bart was writing on the blackboard ''Temptation Island' was NOT sleasy crap'!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •