The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Didcha know"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

Kara Kristy 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-10-01, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kara%20Kristy Click to send private message to Kara%20Kristy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Didcha know"
Didcha all know that when the first shot the show, Val(b*tch alert!) wasn't supposed to see the that weren't picked for the final dates. But the producers thought it'd be cool if she did. And also, on ET, they showed Andy gettting hot w/ that one chic he dated. Personally, I think Andy and Val shoulda broken up. Isn't it cute though, that Andy and Shannon got married! That is so cute! Anyway, just a lil FYI for everyone. Laterz! Kara Kristy
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Didcha know shakes the clown 03-11-01 1
   RE: Didcha know Nnif4 03-12-01 2
 RE: Didcha know Kokoro 03-12-01 3
 RE: Didcha know it was Val with Kay... LadiJennifer 03-16-01 4
 RE: Didcha know sunshine 03-17-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-11-01, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Didcha know"
>Didcha all know that when the
>first shot the show, Val(b*tch
>alert!) wasn't supposed to see
>the
> that weren't picked for
>the final dates.

is this even english??

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Nnif4 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-12-01, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nnif4 Click to send private message to Nnif4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Didcha know"
I was thinking the same thing--I read it three times before I realized that it would never make any sense.

"Without the heart, there can be no understanding between the hand and the mind."

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-12-01, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Didcha know"
<<Personally, I think Andy and Val shoulda broken up. Isn't it cute though, that Andy and Shannon got married!>>

Erm....okayyyy

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

LadiJennifer 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-16-01, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadiJennifer Click to send private message to LadiJennifer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Didcha know it was Val with Kaya & Shannon w/Andy DUH!!"
get your names straight before you post...sheesh!!

sunshine 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-17-01, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunshine Click to send private message to sunshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Didcha know"
thank god!! i thought that i was missing something!! so can someone fill me in on what the hell this is supposed to mean? i can't follow it at all! can anyone say "hooked on phonics"?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •