The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"what a pile of feces"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

ncblue66 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-31-01, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ncblue66 Click to send private message to ncblue66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"what a pile of feces"
is this show for real or what?

are we as civilized people so deprived in our own selves that we need to sit and watch this kind of nonsense?

what is it that appeals to people to watch other people minimalize the signifigance of a realtionship. i thought the weekday talk shows were bad enough but now fox networks seems to have sunk even lower.

its a pathetic state of the country when people actually condone and endorse this kind of refuse.

making people watch video of thier signifigant other doing things with someone else is real entertaining-not!

to the poele who think highly of this sow, it only serves to show the validity in limited mentality and a deep personal conflict that people cannot or are to lazy to address within themselves.

sad, real sad

almost as sad as some of the responses and reactions and opinions of those who rate this show highly in the class of tv entertainment..

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: what a pile of feces sunshine 01-31-01 1
   Hey Sunshine... shakes the clown 02-01-01 2
       RE: Hey Sunshine... sunshine 02-05-01 6
 boy, for someone with so much to sa... mamaleone 02-01-01 3
   RE: boy, for someone with so much t... pixystyx 03-01-01 14
 RE: what a pile of feces jkkeller 02-01-01 4
   RE: what a pile of feces juniorz 02-05-01 5
   RE: what a pile of feces pixystyx 02-28-01 9
   RE: what a pile of feces jayelle1 03-01-01 13
       RE: what a pile of feces pixystyx 03-01-01 15
 RE: what a pile of feces Senc 02-06-01 7
   RE: what a pile of feces pixystyx 11-14-01 17
 Several piles of feces on an island Monkeyboy 02-21-01 8
   ncblue66's post BluSavana 02-28-01 10
 RE: what a pile of feces novaheart 02-28-01 11
 RE: what a pile of feces jayelle1 03-01-01 12
   lets all just admit that... lovebead 11-14-01 16
 RE: what a pile of feces PagongRatEater 11-14-01 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sunshine 4 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-01, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunshine Click to send private message to sunshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: what a pile of feces"
sorry i just can't resist.....

1) obviously for you to know the show you watch it and...
2) just because you have such a big vocabulary doesn't mean that you are any better then the rest of the people that watch this show
3) and lastly, it's great that you can spell such big words but try using spellcheck for the little ones

sunshine

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-01-01, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Hey Sunshine..."
>2) just because you have
>such a big vocabulary doesn't
>mean that you are any
>better then the rest of
>the people that watch this
>show
>3) and lastly, it's
>great that you can spell
>such big words

....big words??? The guy said "minimalize" and "condone"...oh yeah, I almost forgot, he also said "sow". C'mon Sunshine, don't make it that easy.

sunshine 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-01, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunshine Click to send private message to sunshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hey Sunshine..."
sorry to upset you i just thought that the language used in the posting was a little much. keep smiling!

mamaleone 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-01, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mamaleone Click to send private message to mamaleone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "boy, for someone with so much to say....you didnt say anything."
just because other people find this show as entertaining doesnt give you the right to judge them, you watched the show and didnt like it, whoopie, dont watch it then, and leave the rest to us.

pixystyx 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-01-01, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pixystyx Click to send private message to pixystyx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: boy, for someone with so much to say....you didnt say anything."
I loved the show! I "lived" for it for weeks!

jkkeller 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-01-01, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkkeller Click to send private message to jkkeller Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: what a pile of feces"
Not only has this person soundly criticized the show, but he/she has taken the time to go to a website DEVOTED to the show! Are you sure you're not a fan, NCBLUE66? Surely in a society as advanced as ours, you've learned the basic skills needed to change the channel?

Just out of curiosity...is your VCR still blinking "12:00"?

juniorz 10 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-01, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail juniorz Click to send private message to juniorz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: what a pile of feces"
I can admit that I find this show trully disturbing, it's sick it really is...but that's what makes it sooo great...
I think it's disgusting too, but the title of your post was even more repulsive...
If you really don't like it that much, then don't watch and don't post in forums on Fan Sites...........
geez

02-28-01, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pixystyx Click to send private message to pixystyx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: what a pile of feces"
I think the person who wrote is is my STEPMOTHER -LOL

jayelle1 10 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 05:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jayelle1 Click to send private message to jayelle1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: what a pile of feces"
And watching a show a couple of times and seeking a PUBLIC forum to express his/her views is wrong because... why????

I personally value freedom of speech.

And why are you so defensive? Are you related to the show's producers or something?

03-01-01, 10:45 AM (EST)
15. "RE: what a pile of feces"
actually this IS TemptationIslandSUCKS.com you guys so actually HATES of the show are supposed to post in here NOT really us FANS of the show so WE the FANS are the minority IN HERE-supposed to be anyway though I see more fans than haters

Senc 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-06-01, 03:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Senc Click to send private message to Senc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: what a pile of feces"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-01 AT 03:33 AM (EST)

I think the couples of the show is what people find offensive and somehow tie it into morals.

If they where all actors acting out the part would it be offensive then ?
Probably not, it would just be a bad show.

That's the way I look at it. It's been said that "Reality TV" type shows are good for people playing and the station it plays on (fox) Fox doesn't have to pay them, they get a hell of a nice vacation. They are really "actors" for the show. They themselves are NOT actors but in the show they are. They are acting out what they think they should do. Doesn't a real actor do that when acting a part ? The only difference here is the "actors" haven't had real performing arts experience.

Senc

11-14-01, 10:30 AM (EST)
17. "RE: what a pile of feces"
<<<I think the couples of the show is what people find offensive and somehow tie it into morals.>>>
I am sorry but I am a personal friend of Mandy Lauderdale (the redhead in braids with Billy) and she is far from offensive -she is a sweetheart

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-21-01, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Several piles of feces on an island"

>signifigance
>realtionship
>thier
>signifigant
>poele who think highly
>of this sow,

>or are to lazy to ...
read what they wrote or look up the correct spelling of the words the words "significant" and "significance" in a dictionary.

>almost as sad as....
your inability to write a simple coherent sentence?

However, you are wrong that we think highly of the sows because we recognize them as being piles of excrement!

BluSavana 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-28-01, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BluSavana Click to send private message to BluSavana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "ncblue66's post"
Gee, as SB.com's official Spellchecker, I need to troll the other forums more often. That post was hilarious yet sad, and kudos to everyone for picking up my slack! Using *big* words and messing up the little ones just goes to show how anxious some people are to flame. Didn't even do that good of a job of it, either. Pity...BluSavana

"All my Ex's live in Texas" G. Strait

novaheart 12 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail novaheart Click to send private message to novaheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: what a pile of feces"
This show just reinforces that belief that people should have licences to own TVs. If you watch this show, you fail and you have to return the TV.

jayelle1 10 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 04:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jayelle1 Click to send private message to jayelle1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: what a pile of feces"
Amen!! Read my post if you would like to discover another like-minded individual. This show personifies bad taste. I agree with everything you say. God help us all that this is the kind of show society wants to see. I can only wonder where we are headed from here on in. Although, like I say in my post, I DO get a great many laughs out of it.

lovebead 33 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-01, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovebead Click to send private message to lovebead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "lets all just admit that..."
lets all just admit that its the best show
on tv...(because its funny)

but if its any reflection of todays society?

WE ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!

lb

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-01, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: what a pile of feces"
The fact that this show is so bad is what makes it so good. This show is SOOO full of tension. That is what I love about it. I agree that the people who go on this show are not a display of what is best in our society (neither is NASCAR, yet millions watch it). But this show is entertaining (as opposed to NASCAR)and definitely interesting.

These couples put themselves into this position and I feel not one whit of guilt for enjoying their contretemps. I don't however agree with your assertion that it is a sad reflection on the state of our society. It is only a sad reflection on those people. Just because we enjoy watch people train-wreck their relationships on national television doesn't mean that we endorse what they have done and it DEFINITELY doesn't mean we would do it ourselves.

So, yes - these people are disgusting and I'm glad I'm not dating any of them (of course, my wife would kill me, but that's beside the point). But don't blame us for watching their own self-inflicted torture.

I'll just sit back and see who I've offended more - the strict moralists or the NASCAR fans...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •