The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What a tangled web we weave..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

Nnif4 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-22-01, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nnif4 Click to send private message to Nnif4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What a tangled web we weave..."
I still feel bad for Valerie--it's painful to watch her. I was waiting for her to jump in the water and swim to the other side of the island to try to choose Kaya for her last date. And what was up with all of those vitamins? Why did they even show us that, other than to paint her as kind of wacko? Dano is probably wishing they sent him home. I think she should have chosen Matt, because while she wanted to pick someone who would have a good time, Dano seems like he's better in a group setting where he could be in the center of attention. If he was really sensitive and listened to Valerie, he could have really made her feel better and put her mind at ease that there wouldn't be any sexual pressure that night. As it was, she was practically sprinting ahead of him to get in bed!

Ytossie and Taheed, GAWD! Please don't let them torture us next week with another twenty minute clip of them glaring at each other and saying they don't know what they will do. Maybe Fox can give them their own show and we can see all of their therapy sessions. And out of the blue, they show Ytossie making out with someone--HELLO!

Andy is such an embarrassment to men that it's unbelievable. Have you ever seen someone throw such a temper tantrum when they don't get what they want? Afterwards they were all toasting and he just scowled in the corner like a big ol' baby. I really hope Shannon gets in on with Tom and leaves Andy in the dust.

I think that Shannon, Mandy, and Kaya all hooked up on their dates (not Billy because they made it sound like he might have been apologizing to Vanessa and telling her it just wasn't going to happen).

After the show, Fox news had Ytossie (although they called her Watoosie) and Valerie on, and Snoozy V said that she didn't regret anything that she did on the show. Ytossie, on the other hand, didn't seem like she had a positive experience at ALL, and said that they didn't tell them all the rules of the game, and that they were told that their significant other was going to go on a date with an ACTOR (!!!) and that once they got there and were split up, it changed everything. I knew they didn't know about being split up, because the looks on their faces just gave it away.

Additionally, does Shannon have a drinking problem? Every time we see her she's got some drink in her hand. Who can blame her, though--if I was with Andy I'd be driven to alcoholism.

"Without the heart, there can be no understanding between the hand and the mind."

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What a tangled web we weave & w... castaway 02-22-01 1
   RE: What a tangled web we weave & w... Nnif4 02-22-01 2
 RE: What a tangled web we weave... jskotz 02-22-01 3
 RE: What a tangled web we weave... tracydm 02-22-01 4
   RE: What a tangled web we weave... Nnif4 02-22-01 5
       RE: What a tangled web we weave... Guashi 02-22-01 6
       RE: What a tangled web we weave... Bushwacker 02-22-01 7
 RE: What a tangled web we weave... crey 02-22-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-22-01, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail castaway Click to send private message to castaway Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What a tangled web we weave & weave & weave..."
I think the show got a LOT more interesting last night... you can see that no matter how impersonal people try to be about any relationship, that what matters most is connecting on an emotional & spiritual level rather than simply a sexual level. I think everyone found that connection except for Andy & Valerie. Either there just weren't the right people there for them or they are so wrapped up with their screwed up selves that they can't be happy. And I really feel for Valerie, she's obssessed with that dork Kaya. I think we've all been there & done that, it HURTS. Now I can't wait to see how this all ends. And that boy Mandy picked, Jon is it? ~melt~melt~melt~
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-22-01, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nnif4 Click to send private message to Nnif4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What a tangled web we weave & weave & weave..."
I'm with you all the way, castaway! I know that people watching TV don't want to see someone whining about their relationship and feeling sad, but I think that if she could have helped the way she felt, she would have. I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up in therapy after this show! And completely agree with you on Jon--what a hottie. Who do you think will stay together, not counting all of the dumb clips from next week that they've shown.

"Without the heart, there can be no understanding between the hand and the mind."

jskotz 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-22-01, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jskotz Click to send private message to jskotz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What a tangled web we weave..."
I agree that Andy is an embarassment. My wife and I both think that Andy is one of the biggest losers that we have ever seen. Every week he never seeks to amaze me with another stupid-ass comment. Even on the 1st show when they were blocking people, he picked John because he looked like the sensitive type. Shannon said to someone that she never would even have thought of that guy. Every week he proves that he knows absolutely nothing about Shannon or anything else. I hope that Shannon runs off with Tom. Neither her nor any other woman should have to put up with that jerk and his high-school locker room comments.

tracydm 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-01, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tracydm Click to send private message to tracydm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What a tangled web we weave..."
We are so on the same page. I totally agree with all of your comments (with the exception of Shannon's drinking). Shannon has really grown on me throughout the last couple of weeks. I have high hopes for her and Tom (I think they make a terrific couple) and hope she sticks it to Andy (he is such a tool). What a little baby - all three final dates sounded amazing and to be such a sore loser because Kaya picked what you wanted to do - suck it up. He annoyed me from day 1 and I hope he gets what he deserves.

I feel bad for Dano - getting stuck with Valerie. I'm sure he would have much rather gone home. You would think that those 32 vitamins would have perked her right up - wonder what she is like without any vitamins?

I also really liked Kaya's comment about finding out what his "Market Value" was. Sounds like he's been listening to Valerie (the Realtor) a little much.

As far as Ytossie kissing someone in a clip - why didn't they show that during an episode while they were on? I think there were quite a few things that went on that we are missing out on.

02-22-01, 12:37 PM (EST)
5. "RE: What a tangled web we weave..."
I completely agree--Andy has proved that not only does he not know anything about Shannon, but that he has no idea what an ass he is. I hate to say it, but while I'd want to completely be myself on that show, I'd also try and not behave like a jerk. Did you hear Elizabeth's I'm-kidding-but-I'm-not "Were you raised in a barn?!" comment when Andy didn't even close her door. It's like he thinks that all of the single girls were just a bunch of whores that he could treat however he liked and they'd be falling all over themselves. And you know what, Kaya probably chose his date with ALLISON in mind. Elizabeth seemed pretty happy to not have to climb down a mountain, and Andy should have just stopped being a selfish little brat and taken that into consideration. Maybe that's why Shannon likes Tom--he seems to really want to make her happy.

Maybe Valerie switched her vitamins with barbituates--couldn't someone have slipped her some Prozac? Maybe Mandy was hoarding it all.

Yeah, what was up with the whole Ytossie thing? I think Fox keeps trying to give us these twists and turns to we keep watching, but we would probably still watch if they actually showed events in the order they occurred. Like they would show these mini-interviews with the contestants, but it wouldn't be until two episodes later that they'd be dressed like they were in the interview. Maybe that's just me.

Jenn

Guashi 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-01, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guashi Click to send private message to Guashi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What a tangled web we weave..."
I totally agree with your comment about Andy....what a moron!!!, he's such a loser, everytime he opens his mouth is to say something bad about somebody...especially Kaya, I really think he's jealous of Kaya.
And what's up with Valery????....she's a psycho!!. I can understand her loving Kaya so much, but she doesn't have to look and act THAT miserable!. She has NOOOO energy, everytime I see her I feel like going to sleeep.

Bushwacker 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-22-01, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bushwacker Click to send private message to Bushwacker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What a tangled web we weave..."
I have to agree with all I've read here (except Shannon's drinking, no opinion there). Andy is a disgrace to all men. First Kaya left Meghan available for Andy and he didn't chose her, and then Kaya picks a date location after conferring with Allison and Andy gets all bent. He is a total loser.

Shannon and Tom, go for it. They make a good couple.

Billy & Valerie, good couple. They are having fun together. Mandy is such an immature slut. I hope she grows out of it. She does seem to be having fun with Jon though, so that's a good thing for them.

Kaya & Allison, another good match. They do seem to enjoy each other.

Elizabeth, I feel sorry for you. You had no choice but to be stuck with the brat. Too bad you couldn't have gotten together with Dano. He got burned too. Valerie is just too into Kaya to let anyone else have a chance. Why did she come to TI? Hopefully lots of therapy will help her.

Ytossie & Taheed (?), get them out of there. I came very close to changing the channel when they kept stretching out the segment with them. They were kicked out of the game, keep them out. I was glad when they left. I just can't see them having a future together. Ytossie needs help!!!

crey 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-01, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crey Click to send private message to crey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What a tangled web we weave..."
I freakin' agree! Get off the show, Val! I wanted to slap her! Why did she even bother with that last date when she knew she was going to be miserable and make that guy even more miserable. I wanted him soooo much to just take off and leave and go have a better time somewhere else. God, at least TRY, Val! And I don't even know why she's being so tenacious with her relationship with Kaya when she knows he hasn't been too faithful. Oh, and all that CRYING? give me a break! She deserves to be treated the same way she's been treating everyone else.

And what was up with that whole INSINCERELY rehearsed dialogue between Ytossie and Taheed. There was no kind of real emotion or feelings exchanged between the two. It was like, the words were coming out of their mouths but they had no idea what each other was saying! I could hardly watch.

Andy needs to be sent home too! What a freakin' baby! He gets more and more childish with every episode. Poor baby, he didn't get to repel off of a cliff with some girl he doesn't realy want to be with! ugh! I wonder what the hell Shannon sees in him. I hope that she hooks up with Tom becuase they are a much better match.

Can't wait for the last episode to see that Andy and Val get what they deserve!!!!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •