The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Young Nation" (Aimed at 16-20 year olds)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Kid Nation Forum (Protected)
Original message

hellogxxdfriend 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-08-07, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hellogxxdfriend Click to send private message to hellogxxdfriend Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Young Nation" (Aimed at 16-20 year olds)"
There is no age requirement for this petition, however, the petition is to suggest a CBS network show, "Young Nation" which will feature 16-20 year old participants.

http://gopetition.com/online/14618.html

There are numerous shows created for different age groups, and there is yet to be one involving 16-20 year olds.

For 8-15:
You have "Kid Nation" on CBS.

For 10-15:
The was "Guts", and "Legends of the Hidden Temple" on Nickelodeon.

For 16-20:
You would have: "Young Nation" on of course, CBS.

For 21 :
There is "Survivor" and "Big Brother" on CBS. "The Real World", "Laguna Beach/The Hills", and "Road Rules" on MTV.

We would liked to see a "Young Nation"-type show created, for 16-20 year old youth, aimed for a more mature audience, with the same general concept.

Please forward this to anyone who may be interested!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Young Nation" (Aimed at 16-20 ... Estee 10-08-07 1
   RE: "Young Nation" (Aimed at 16-20 ... Agman2 01-15-16 9
 And for the old crochety folks... moonbaby 10-10-07 2
   RE: And for the old crochety folks.... syren 10-10-07 3
 RE: "Young Nation" (Aimed at 16-20 ... jbug 10-11-07 4
 *Looks at reply #1* foonermints 10-17-07 5
 RE: "Young Nation" (Aimed at 16-20 ... geg6 10-17-07 6
   RE: "Young Nation" (Aimed at 16-20 ... kingfish 10-18-07 7
 RE: "Young Nation" (Aimed at 16-20 ... tvgeek401 10-29-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-08-07, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Young Nation" (Aimed at 16-20 year olds)"
We've been through this already. Please take your budding dead sea turtle worship cult somewhere else.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Agman2 1591 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-15-16, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "Young Nation" (Aimed at 16-20 year olds)"
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah what Estee said.

moonbaby 17118 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-07, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "And for the old crochety folks..."
What in TarNation?

He who throws mud loses ground.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-07, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: And for the old crochety folks..."
OMG...lol...thanks for the laugh.

This would actually be an okay idea, but I am sure you couldn't have those age groups together. Wouldn't want things like what happens on BB to happen involving kids.

jbug 16989 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-07, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Young Nation" (Aimed at 16-20 year olds)"
I thought they already did this. Weren't there 2 beaches and 2 groups of young people? I think I watched about 10 minutes once and that was it.

foonermints 13218 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "*Looks at reply #1*"
It's correct you know. I don't need any more competition, but I expect we're having the same amount of success.

I am KukulGod!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Young Nation" (Aimed at 16-20 year olds)"
I'm thinking this is an age group that could use a little less catering to. This age group has every theatrical film aimed at it, not to mention almost all of television.

I don't see why young adults should get another thing. Especially when it's my age group that pays for it all.

"And now the whole nation -- pulpit and all -- will take up the war-cry, and shout itself hoarse, and mob any honest man who ventures to open his mouth; and presently such mouths will cease to open. Next the statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque self-deception." Mark Twain

kingfish 18702 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-07, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "Young Nation" (Aimed at 16-20 year olds)"
Hear Hear! Give that lady a pair of red shoes!

crazy fooner train

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-29-07, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "Young Nation" (Aimed at 16-20 year olds)"
The problem with the age group is that they're all focused on 'hooking up' with each other. Too much 'you stole my boyfriend!' drama to really be interesting.
They would have to be very careful with the casting for a show like that to be successful.

At the same time, I would love to participate in a show like this. My DAWness has been waiting a long time for me to turn 21 and let me audition for a reality show (TAR!).

--gotta love Tribe and his awesome siggies!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •