The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kid Fashion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Kid Nation Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-07, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kid Fashion"
One word: Hats.

Who decided to supply these kids with the ugliest of ugly knit hats? They look like lice-infested leftovers from a condemned school's classroom cubby. And that's all I have to say about that

Anjay weeps because this is the only hat he has to wear.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kid Fashion true 11-11-07 1
   RE: Kid Fashion brvnkrz 11-12-07 2
       Double agree! moonbaby 11-12-07 3
 I'm laughing Puffy 11-14-07 4
 They heard you! CTgirl 11-15-07 5
   RE: They heard you! mattben 11-15-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-07, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kid Fashion"
You are so right, Moonie. I also wish they'd hand out a few mirrors and some chapstick. Those cracked and peeling lips make me shudder.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kid Fashion"
And a hairbrush. these kids are going to have to shave their heads when they get home because no parent will be able to get a comb through their hair.

RIP, Bill Walsh

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Double agree!"
Ooo those poor little faces with lips cracking and bleeding, ouch! Give these poor babies some chapstick or Burt's Bees, it makes me feel like I've been eating salted pumpkin seeds when I see their lips like that! I've been hoping some of these kids got some extra toothbrushes to deal with the hair situation, too. What *is* the deal with personal grooming, they haven't gotten into that? The kids don't look too grungy, I'm guessing there is a place they can clean up some. Ick.

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-07, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I'm laughing"
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-07 AT 01:08 AM (EST)

I agree with all of you. This thread has me cracking up!

I vote for a barber as the next mandatory reward.

©Snidget siggie shop, 2007

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-07, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "They heard you!"
Hat Time! They all got color-coded hats this week.

surfkitty sig shop 2007

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-15-07, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: They heard you!"
I noticed that CTgirl. I think it was because it's colder than they (the producers) thought it would be, too.

Curious how Nathan (I think it was him) was wearing shorts and a leather jacket.

We did see a hygiene moment with Taylor and her clique using baking soda before they got the toothbrushes and such reward.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •