The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jaredisms"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Kid Nation Forum (Protected)
Original message

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-06-07, 03:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jaredisms"
Pelvis has left the building, baby!

What are some others?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jaredisms StarryLuna 12-06-07 1
 RE: Jaredisms brvnkrz 12-06-07 2
 RE: Jaredisms Molaholic 12-06-07 3
   RE: Jaredisms syren 12-07-07 11
 RE: Jaredisms pmt75p 12-06-07 4
 RE: Jaredisms geg6 12-06-07 5
   RE: Jaredisms brvnkrz 12-06-07 6
 RE: Jaredisms CTgirl 12-07-07 7
   RE: Jaredisms brvnkrz 12-07-07 8
       RE: Jaredisms tidefan1987 12-07-07 9
       RE: Jaredisms CTgirl 12-07-07 10
   RE: Jaredisms batts 12-11-07 12
       And lets not forget ... Sunny_Bunny 12-11-07 13
 RE: Jaredisms Agman2 01-15-16 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-06-07, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jaredisms"
You better sleep with your cell door locked!

Holiday spirit by agman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-07, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jaredisms"
That one was my most favorite of all times. We were cracking up over that one.

Nothing says Holiday Joy like a Brestee sigpic

Molaholic 8989 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-07, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jaredisms"
Was it Jared who announced "Hang on, I'm peeing!" when somebody wanted him for something? (Plus, this was in the Saloon ...)

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-07, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jaredisms"
That was Blaine.

Jared has the dark curley hair, scratchy voice, and glasses. He is completely adorable.

pmt75p 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-06-07, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmt75p Click to send private message to pmt75p Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jaredisms"
I love this kid! He should get the gold star just for all the enjoyment he has given me. I woke up this morning, remembered his pelvis line and cracked up all over again!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-07, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jaredisms"
From the mouth of Jared, my dream child:

Holy banana bread!

The communication game sucked like ecccchhhh!

Education is the root of civilization. If a person's uneducated, they'll be flipping burgers at the supermarket.

I'm not into the whole cheerleading thing. I'm...meditating.

To kill or not to kill?

I'm so hungry I could eat off my whole leg.

I hope I don't have to take a poo.

As Martin Luther King would say, I have a dream!

I simply cannot tell you how much I love this kid.

"How does it become a man to behave toward this American government to-day? I answer that he cannot without disgrace be associated with it." - Henry David Thoreau

12-06-07, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jaredisms"
LOL. I forgot about half of those. He really is just a hoot.

CTgirl 7603 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-07, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jaredisms"
Jared has been the most entertaining kid on the show. Here are two more that were funny -

I am excited. I'm just not showing it.

I have a bonfire in my pocket and it's burning to be spent. (Right before he bought his "outfit" at the general store.)

Christmas cookies with Sharnina

12-07-07, 11:48 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Jaredisms"
My only fear about Jared is that he is going to get his ass kicked as he is growing up. As adults we can appreciate him. But I bet that kids aren't able to appreciate his quirkiness and will take advantage of him.

tidefan1987 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-07-07, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tidefan1987 Click to send private message to tidefan1987 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jaredisms"
I laughed so hard at the "Pelvis" comment my husband thought something was wrong. I lover Jared and his "isms".

CTgirl 7603 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-07, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jaredisms"
My only fear about Jared is that he is going to get his ass kicked as he is growing up. As adults we can appreciate him. But I bet that kids aren't able to appreciate his quirkiness and will take advantage of him.

I worry about that too. Watching the scene with Jared and Alex and the cow bones was bittersweet. It was nice that they had made friends with each other but you could just imagine how hard they could have it in an average public school system.

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-11-07, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jaredisms"
>I have a bonfire in my
>pocket and it's burning to
>be spent. (Right before he
>bought his "outfit" at the
>general store.)

I forgot about that one. That was when he bought that big pimpin hat and outfit. He's a HOOT!

One more chance to win a gold star.

Sunny_Bunny 5596 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-07, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "And lets not forget ..."

It's a twister! It's a twister!

Agman2 1588 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-15-16, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jaredisms"
Your boots are shiny your pants are tight,
your junk is swinging from left to right.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •