The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2 things that made me laugh"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Kid Nation Forum (Protected)
Original message

ultrabrite smile 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-19-07, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ultrabrite%20smile Click to send private message to ultrabrite%20smile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"2 things that made me laugh"
1) Taylor's "Kill the chicken" comment
2) Every shot of Mike showed him gnawing off his fingernails

Glad the election turned out the way it did!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2 things that made me laugh MizJazmine 10-20-07 1
   RE: 2 things that made me laugh Puffy 10-21-07 2
       Argh! moonbaby 10-22-07 3
       RE: 2 things that made me laugh mattben 10-22-07 4
       RE: 2 things that made me laugh dabo 10-25-07 5
           RE: 2 things that made me laugh sharnina 10-25-07 6
               RE: 2 things that made me laugh dabo 10-25-07 7
                   RE: 2 things that made me laugh pearlgirl 10-25-07 8
   RE: 2 things that made me laugh pearlgirl 10-25-07 9
       RE: 2 things that made me laugh polarbz 10-25-07 11
 RE: 2 things that made me laugh kingfish 10-25-07 10
   RE: 2 things that made me laugh polarbz 10-25-07 12
       RE: 2 things that made me laugh mattben 10-25-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-20-07, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 2 things that made me laugh"
I'm glad it turned out the way it did too, although I would have liked to have seen someone else from the green team run. I dunno, they kinda strike me as the "Elders or parents" of the community, BUT if nothing else maybe to give someone else the chance to experience being a council person. I was crackin' up when the kid who dethroned Taylor got up there and shouted "Viva Revolucion"! LOL that was just too funny! I also had to laugh when Mike was trying to manipulate his opposition when he was talking to him about the "responsibilities" of being a council member. That boy was not budgin' lol. I liked his confidence, even though he does seem like a bit of a pleasure seeker when it comes to choosing rewards. He's gonna be interesting to watch. I don't know what's really going on between the Indian boy and his opposition. He said he'd take into consideration what she had to say, and she said she didn't believe him! I was like what is that about?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-07, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 2 things that made me laugh"
The only problem with Zach beating out Taylor is that now he won't be able to get the gold star.

©Surfkitten siggie shop, 2007

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-07, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Argh!"
I didn't think of that! Too bad

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-22-07, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 2 things that made me laugh"
Yeah, that's the downside. But Taylor had to be deposed.

Mike didn't do a bad job, but that district works so well together, just seemed like someone else's turn.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 2 things that made me laugh"
Zach proved tonight he's only a slightly less obnoxious brat than Taylor anyway.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-25-07, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 2 things that made me laugh"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-07 AT 01:09 AM (EST)

The difference would be that he does his job and then some. I like him. He seems to only be snotty and rude towards Taylor. She gets what she gives.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 2 things that made me laugh"
Oh, I agree that she brought it on herself, though that's no excuse. And they pretty much all picked on her. Zach just took it to a merciless power mad level.

pearlgirl 10 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pearlgirl Click to send private message to pearlgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 2 things that made me laugh"
I'm sure the editing had alot to do with how Zach and Taylor were perceived this evening, but I'm glad to see the kids finally standing up to Taylor and trying to hold her accountable for her behavior (as much as they are able to given their age and maturity levels). Clearly her parents have never held her accountable and it is sad that 10, 12, and 14 year old kids are having to do their job for them. A part of me was troubled by the mob mentality that was evident at the council meeting where everyone dumped on Taylor, but she brought that anger and frustration on herself, and eventually she has to learn that there are consequences for her behavior and her choices.

pearlgirl 10 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pearlgirl Click to send private message to pearlgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 2 things that made me laugh"
>I'm glad it turned out the
>way it did too, although
>I would have liked to
>have seen someone else from
>the green team run.

I gotta disagree here. Laurel is amazing, and I think her teammates realized that no one could match her. She is smart, tough when she has to be, nurturing, supportive, and always willing to roll up her sleeves and pitch in when necessary. Laurel gives me hope that our country won't be totally screwed up in 20 years.

I
>dunno, they kinda strike me
>as the "Elders or parents"
>of the community, BUT if
>nothing else maybe to give
>someone else the chance to
>experience being a council person.
>I was crackin' up when
>the kid who dethroned Taylor
>got up there and shouted
>"Viva Revolucion"! LOL that was
>just too funny!

Yup. God bless his history teacher! (Or maybe the History Channel).

polarbz 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-25-07, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail polarbz Click to send private message to polarbz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 2 things that made me laugh"
Yeah, Laurel is great, but I think that Sophia could step up and do just as well. Poor Laurel looks pretty beat up - she could use a break.

As for the kids who are on the council not getting stars, maybe they each get one in the end - for being on the council?

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 2 things that made me laugh"
This week's things that made me laugh was when Anjay (sp?) said during the Pork and Beans can hunt he couldn't go as fast as the others because he was weaker, his bones were still growing.

That's really digging, excuse-wise.

polarbz 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-25-07, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail polarbz Click to send private message to polarbz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 2 things that made me laugh"
Anjay's team really has both the best and the worst of the teams. They've got the strong older boys and they have a bunch of weaker kids as well. Those weaker kids are going to slow them up so much that the stronger kids can't help out enough. Team events they will be good at, but these individual ones, the big kids just can't help as much.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-25-07, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 2 things that made me laugh"
Good point, polarz.

It looks like after 19/20 days now, the kids are mostly figuring out how to help each other out, playing to each of their strengths, and giving in some way or another.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •