The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Kid Nation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-07, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
Keep all discussion of the fifth episode on this thread until the people on the West Coast have a chance to see it on their DVRs.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Read the book, and Snidget 10-17-07 1
   RE: Read the book, and Snidget 10-17-07 2
 RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... Snidget 10-17-07 3
   Reward choice Snidget 10-17-07 4
   RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... Sunny_Bunny 10-17-07 5
 RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... Snidget 10-17-07 6
   RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... Sunny_Bunny 10-18-07 17
       RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... Estee 10-18-07 20
       RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... Snidget 10-18-07 21
       RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... CTgirl 10-18-07 25
           RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... michel 10-18-07 27
               RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... CTgirl 10-18-07 31
               RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... geg6 10-19-07 40
       RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... jbug 10-18-07 33
           RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... Sunny_Bunny 10-18-07 36
               RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... geg6 10-19-07 39
                   RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... CTgirl 10-19-07 41
                       RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... Snidget 10-19-07 42
           RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... byoffer 10-19-07 43
 RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... Snidget 10-17-07 7
   RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... brvnkrz 10-18-07 13
   RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... Estee 10-18-07 15
       RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... Snidget 10-18-07 23
 RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... Snidget 10-17-07 8
 RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... Snidget 10-17-07 9
   RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... brvnkrz 10-18-07 19
 RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... Puffy 10-17-07 10
 RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... sharnina 10-18-07 11
   RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... mattben 10-18-07 12
   RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... brvnkrz 10-18-07 14
       RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... geg6 10-18-07 16
           RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... brvnkrz 10-18-07 18
               RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coas... Estee 10-18-07 22
           As far as Greg goes... Estee 10-18-07 24
               RE: As far as Greg goes... brvnkrz 10-18-07 37
 Zach was priceless... CTgirl 10-18-07 26
   RE: Zach was priceless... michel 10-18-07 28
       RE: Zach was priceless... geg6 10-18-07 29
           RE: Zach was priceless... Sunny_Bunny 10-18-07 30
           RE: Zach was priceless... CTgirl 10-18-07 32
 About the gold star jbug 10-18-07 34
   RE: About the gold star Snidget 10-18-07 35
 Ratings History for Kid nation Sunny_Bunny 10-19-07 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-17-07, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Read the book, and"
The producers force themThe leader kids decide they should have district elections.

Blue Leader kid (name escapes me during this commercial break) is unhappy because he thinks he isn't well liked.

Taylor is gob-smacked and just sits there with the thousand yard stare.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-17-07, 07:53 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Read the book, and"
Voting for the leader of your own district.

Green district wants to stay with Laurel. She was worried as several on her team are leaders.

Olivia taunts Anjay that she is running. Anjay didn't want this place to be about politics. Much easier to be dictator for life.

Council leaders make a speech and then other people can make there speech.

Red district. Guylan goes for it. He's been home schooled and never had much of a chance for leadership. Wants democracy rather than a dictatorship.

Blue district. Olivia says it isn't a popularity contest vote for the best leader. I work hard and will work harder as your leader.

Yellow district. Taylor asks for a second chance. Zach raises his hand. He says I'm tried of "Deal with it". Taylor admits you have been lazy and I agree. It is not about saying I will do better it is about doing not saying. Taylor says in confessional it was a good speech but not the best I ever heard.

Mike tries to play the you might be too easily damaged you follow to well card with Guylan, who isn't buying what Mike is selling.

10-17-07, 08:06 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
Challenge time.

Political showdown. 300 pinatas bust open and some have picture of president inside. Collect 7 different presidents.

Council leader has to put them in historical order. All will end up with a different mix of presidents.

Taylor has no clue who was president before George Bush. Mike says he rules at this.

30 minutes for the showdown.

Yellow team's first president is Clinton. *snort*

Green pulling ahead with 5.
Red has 3
Yellow has 3 Taylor listening to Zach who knows the presidents.
Blue finally gets their first one.

12 minutes left on the clock.

Green at 6, Yellow and Red at 4
Now 5.

10 minutes left.

Green has 7 presidents first.

8 minutes left

Green and Yellow race for the bell.
Green gets there first and is wrong.

Yellow is the new upper class.

Yikes they let the Bush isn't smart but he won president twice in a row comment by one of the Yellows.

Green in the Merchant Class.

Red rings the bell and are the Cooks.

Blue has to find the last president.

One minute left and Greg finds it. 45 seconds to put them in order.

is he right?

15 seconds left and they get the reward.

10-17-07, 08:08 PM (EST)
4. "Reward choice"
Food, lots of it. Burgers, Ribs, etc. for a Political Party.

Something they really need. Tooth brushes toothpaste, floss.

Council has a tough decision to make.

They go with dental health.

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
Oooooo, and the plot thickens. Will Taylor maintain being a leader because her district won upper class?

It's politics. Stranger things have happened.

10-17-07, 08:19 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
Taylor has the girls so has the numbers.
Zach goes campaigning with the girls to get one of them to change to his side.

Mike feeling pretty confident. Some of the red peeps just want someone different up there.

Olivia campaigning for votes. She thinks he is too much of a follower. Olivia says Anjay is going down.

They are putting up campaign posters.

Markelle from red takes down Taylor's poster because she is not good for the town.

Markelle goes after more posters after being told to stop. The girl that made the posters was really upset. Greg comforts her, Taylor thinks his change is worth the gold star. Zach is the other candidate being talked about.

10-18-07, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
I know we don't do Gufu's for this show, but I have a couple of production one's anyway.

1. Guylan? There was a Guylan in Bonanza? Had they shown this boy at all over the past 4 eps leading up to this one?

2. Olivia vs. Anjay? When did that animosity spring up, and what the heck caused it?

Some interesting things came out during campaigning. The red team didn't seem to have a problem with Mike, they just seemed to want a change up. We adult voters could take a lesson there.

Zach's got it going on! He's quicker than most survivors with his understanding of the numbers game. BUT, heaven help that little blonde when Taylor (who is also quite smart) starts raging around looking for the turncoat.

Olivia's "campaigning" seemed more along the lines of taunting Anjay, badgering Anjay, and attempting to push his buttons. Bad form, that.

Where was Olivia when Markelle started ripping down posters? This incident showed perfectly why Anjay was not the best of leaders. He tossed up his hands and was immediately tuned out by his district. Olivia could have stepped up at that point and really shown her leadership skills. (If she really has any, which I'm not so sure about.)

LOL at Taylor and her minions. I have to admit that she really is spunky and a go getter. I hope that as she matures she will figure out how to positively lead a group. When she sat back and listened to her team during the challange, even Zack was amazed.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-07, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
Guylan's shown up a couple of times in camera shots before this and been identified by name, but yeah -- he still basically came out of nowhere. I'm a little worried about his leadership skills because he's a homeschool subject: he just won't have as much experience interacting with large groups on a regular basis as the public and private school kids will.

I think at least a little bit of Olivia's animosity towards Anjay can be put down to a Christian/Hindu conflict (strictly one-way), but the majority comes from Olivia starting to realize her potential as a tweenage drama queen. 'I'm the girl, you're the boy, I don't like you, and that means I have all the power!' Wonder how many power cliques she's a member of back home?

10-18-07, 10:29 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
So I'm not the only one expecting the second coming of Lex? it was Lex that went nuts hunting down a vote wasn't it?

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-07, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
>LOL at Taylor and her minions.
> I have to admit
>that she really is spunky
>and a go getter.
>I hope that as she
>matures she will figure out
>how to positively lead a
>group. When she sat
>back and listened to her
>team during the challange, even
>Zack was amazed.

Taylor is a piece of work. I'm pretty sure that she single handedly convinced her fellow council members to give the gold star to Greg so that her archnemesis Zach wouldn't get it! (Did you see the look on her face when Zach's name was brough up - she was sucking sour lemons!) She will be a great leader when she learns a better way to relate to people.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-07, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
I noticed that expression also! Taylor had also become the spokesperson of the council and the tooth paste was pushed hard by both girls there. Not standing up for the Bar-B-Q is what cost Mike his council spot I think.

Interesting Estee, that homeschool angle. I hadn't heard Guylan was home schooled but I liked his attitude. Zach made a great speech and he'll be another one to watch.

Did you see Jared cover his face with his cowboy hat when Taylor started getting votes?

10-18-07, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
I didn't realize that was Jared (although I should have figured it out!) What a crack up!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-07, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
I *heart* Jared.

That is all.

That kid is freakin' hilarious.

"And now the whole nation -- pulpit and all -- will take up the war-cry, and shout itself hoarse, and mob any honest man who ventures to open his mouth; and presently such mouths will cease to open. Next the statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque self-deception." Mark Twain

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-07, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
Guylan? There was a Guylan in Bonanza? Had they shown this boy at all over the past 4 eps leading up to this one?

Guylan? boy?

I thought this was a girl, I really did!

10-18-07, 04:32 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
Honestly Jbug, I wasn't sure. Ra insists Guylan is a male. I'm still not sure. LOL

10-19-07, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
Now I'm completely confused. I thought Guylan was a girl. Can someone please clear this up? I can't deal with this sort of ambiguity.

"And now the whole nation -- pulpit and all -- will take up the war-cry, and shout itself hoarse, and mob any honest man who ventures to open his mouth; and presently such mouths will cease to open. Next the statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque self-deception." Mark Twain

10-19-07, 08:29 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
I thought Guylan was a girl too! I went to the website and the only thing I could find (searching quickly) was that hir nickname is G-man. I guess hir's a guy. Anyone else have anything?

10-19-07, 08:54 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
I though Guylan was a boy. *shrug*

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-07, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
I thought girl too. Did some digging on the KN website. I am guessing from the pictures (especially the following) that Guylan is, in fact, a boy.

10-17-07, 08:31 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-07 AT 08:33 PM (EST)

Town Hall Meeting.

Gold star and Elections on the agenda.

Greg wins the Gold Star. What are you and family going to do with the money. It means he is going to college.

He says he'll have to call Dad as Mom will pass out. Gets the key to the phone, but elections come first.

Vote by writing a name on a ballot.

Laurel is running unopposed so congratulations she wins her district. Fill out the ballots and put them in the boxes to be counted.

Zach things the girls are all voting for Taylor out of friendship.

Blue district.
Anjay win 7 to 3

Anjay says he will respect Olivia's opinions and she doesn't believe him.

Red District.
Guylan wins by a landslide.

Mike really tore up. Says that sucked so bad. His ego got crapped out by a coyote and torn apart by vultures and thrown off a cliff.

Yellow District.
Taylor votes Taylor claps
Zach gets a huge applause with every vote.

4 to 4 one vote decides.

ZACH WINS!!!!!!!!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-07, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
WOOOOO to the HOOOOOO. So glad that Taylor got the boot. And also glad that Greg won the star. I was so proud of him saying it was his college fund. *sniff* He makes me proud.

RIP, Bill Walsh

10-18-07, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
I don't think you've ever used a font that big for the winner of anything.

10-18-07, 10:35 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
So I have a few unresolved Queen Bee always wins, never ever loses anything, never has to pay for what they inflict on others, every other girl does exactly what they are told so they are not the next target issues from childhood.

It was theraputic.

10-17-07, 08:32 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
Greg off to make phone call.

Gets Mom on the phone. Mom didn't faint and tells him he rocks.

10-17-07, 08:35 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-07 AT 08:35 PM (EST)

Next week.

Environmental crisis with rats and stuff.

No work, no pay, now there is an idea.

Taylor is not taking things well.

10-18-07, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
I loved the no work, no pay idea. I wonder how that is going to pan out.
Taylor is a snotty faced little spoiled brat. I don't expect her to take anything well. (although as Geg said below, she did handle her defeat better than I expected.)

RIP, Bill Walsh

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
Thanks, Snidget, I'm looking forward to watching this tonight.

©Snidget siggie shop, 2007

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-18-07, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
Thank you so much, Snidget. I missed tonight's episode and didn't record it. I felt like I watched it anyway.

Glad Greg finally won the gold star. I always thought that if he could just figure out how to keep his mouth shut, he might have a chance.

Shar's World

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-18-07, 04:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
I liked how it turned out.

10-18-07, 07:57 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
I think Greg is finally starting to figure out his role here and that it's not really the town bully. I think the taste of freedom and being with no adults the first couple of weeks was like setting him free in a candy shop. But I really think he is coming along. I'm rooting for him to be the most improved child by the end of the show. Yay for Greg.

RIP, Bill Walsh

10-18-07, 08:18 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
*nods*

I agree. Big kudos to Greg! He was so sweet to the little girl whose posters were destroyed! Deep down, he's a mushy one.

I'd like, however, to give some kudos to Taylor here, too. Yes, she is often a big snot. I hate her laziness and smart mouth. But...

I have to say that she handled her defeat with excellent grace. She didn't get mad or bitter (which would fit her personality more), but pulled together her beauty queen training and handled it with dignity. I still think that she's mainly a snot, but few children her age that I know would have handled such a public humiliation so well.

Having said that, looks like she's back to her real self next week.

10-18-07, 10:23 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
Yep, I agree that she handled it better than I thought she would. In an odd way I kind of think Mike handled it okay, too. He cried like a girl but I love when someone can add humor to their misery.
I'm really looking forward to seeing Zach as a leader. He's a cute little bugger.

RIP, Bill Walsh

10-18-07, 10:31 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread "
I love when someone can add humor to their misery.

Well, how funny would you be after getting crapped out by a coyote?

10-18-07, 10:39 AM (EST)
24. "As far as Greg goes... "
...I think the real test of his character will be what he does after winning the star. If he keeps working hard and playing father figure to the little ones, then he's on the right track. But if he basically says 'I've got my money: time to drop the mask' and goes back to Day One (and Day Ten, and...) Greg, then the town's got a serious problem on its collective hands.

10-18-07, 09:05 PM (EST)
37. "RE: As far as Greg goes... "
That same thought occured to me as well. I'm hoping (in a strange way) that his family really is quite poor and he will continue to work hard based on that so he can get another star. *crosses fingers*

RIP, Bill Walsh

10-18-07, 12:07 PM (EST)
26. "Zach was priceless..."
"The reign of Taylor is over! Viva la revolucion!" Loved his play on words!

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-07, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Zach was priceless..."
That was funny!

I also think Sophia showed a lot of humility in saying she didn't know if she could do a better job than Laurel and then a lot of maturity by supporting her. The green district impressed me the most in supporting someone who hadn't been able to lead them to any victories before then but still was trying and had a positive attitude.

What happened to Olivia? She had been nice before.

10-18-07, 01:13 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Zach was priceless..."
Hmmmm. I really don't perceive Olivia a whole lot differently than I did before. I kind of thought she seemed quite self-righteous in the past, especially when compared to her younger sister. And the self-righteousness I saw lurking has now been featured in its full-blown glory last night.

I wasn't a fan before, but I didn't detest her. She's rapidly hitting the detestation mark for me, though, after her sore-loserdom and lack of any sort of graciousness last night. Even Taylor looked more mature than she did. Not leader material at all, IMHO.

10-18-07, 01:26 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Zach was priceless..."
Agreed. Her "I don't believe you" retort was designed primarily to push Anjays buttons, which it did -- the poor kid twitched. With his constantly reacting like that, she is just going to get worse because it will make her feel powerful. It's a no win situation for Anjay. If she never wins a council seat, she will most likely badger him to the bitter end, but if she does win leadership eventually, she will rub that in his face.

10-18-07, 02:28 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Zach was priceless..."
Agreed Olivia's not leader material - but she thinks she is! She's going to badger Anjay (I hope he learns how to stand up to her).

Her smugness last night surprised me. I wasn't a big fan of hers before, but I mostly remember her as being a supportive older sister. But now that Greg has been redeemed, we need another villain!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-07, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "About the gold star"
Any chance that any of the younger kids can win this?
Looking back, what attributes/qualities have the council used to determine who gets the star?

Any qualities the littlier kids have that could be used to win it for one of them?

(I haven't watched every minute of every episode, so I may have missed some things - like the younger ones really "shining" in some way/s.)

September 2007 - Agman

10-18-07, 03:33 PM (EST)
35. "RE: About the gold star"
Mallory got it (age 9 turned 10 on the show) for her merchent work.

10-19-07, 01:36 AM (EST)
38. "Ratings History for Kid nation"
Thought you might like to see how this show is doing so far.

Premier: 7.01 million viewers
Sept. 26: 7.6 million
Oct. 3: 7.51 million
Oct. 10: 7.01 million
Oct. 18: 7.41 million

For a comparison, Survivor China had 14 million viewers last week.
Pirate Master limped along at 4.2 sending it into the ether.

7+ million should keep this show out of online hell.

numbers can be found here.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •