The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who else thinks Taylor will win Gold Star!?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Kid Nation Forum (Protected)
Original message

joeyshox 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-13-07, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joeyshox Click to send private message to joeyshox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who else thinks Taylor will win Gold Star!?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-07 AT 02:31 PM (EST)

As someone who's been reading reality TV spoilers on these boards for like 5 years, picking up on the show edits is so easy now!!

With that said, Taylor's edit on the show is obviously turning around to set her up for a gold star!! My guess is on the finale...

Too bad her disappearance from the show has tanked the ratings just at the height of their potential (the Oct 24th show), but maybe when they start promo'ing her turnaround that'll get some viewers back!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win... Estee 11-13-07 1
   RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win... CTgirl 11-13-07 2
       Taylor for the Gold Star! michel 11-14-07 3
           RE: Taylor for the Gold Star! brvnkrz 11-28-07 13
 RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win... geg6 11-14-07 4
   RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win... Sunny_Bunny 11-14-07 6
 RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win... mattben 11-14-07 5
 RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win... KeithFan 11-23-07 7
   RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win... sharnina 11-24-07 8
       RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win... flystorms 11-27-07 9
           RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win... dabo 11-27-07 11
   RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win... iloverob 12-06-07 17
 RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win... mattben 11-27-07 10
   RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win... joeyshox 11-27-07 12
       RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win... tjcrew 11-29-07 14
           RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win... joeyshox 11-29-07 15
 RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win... Molaholic 12-01-07 16
 RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win... Agman2 03-24-15 18
   RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win... kidflash212 12-08-15 19
       RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win... Agman2 01-15-16 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-07, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win Gold Star!?"
I can see it as a possibility, but she's got to set at least one foot on Redemption Edit Road really soon now: we're reaching the point where they're going to start running out of show.

And there's also the question of why she'd be nominated for it. It's too late to be the talent contest winner, but maybe she can throw together a pageant.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CTgirl 7603 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-07, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win Gold Star!?"
Didn't you see her doing all that laundry last week?! Poor girl and hardly any complaining. That should count for something.

surfkitty sig shop 2007

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-07, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Taylor for the Gold Star!"
She's has been playing the Jean Robert strategy even better than the man himself!

Lazy = Check
Obnoxious = Check
Conceited = Check
Turn around and surprise people => Starting.

That strategy can work better on a first season than on #15.

Won't Taylor just love how I compared her to Jean Robert!!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-07, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Taylor for the Gold Star!"
Snotty little turd=check
Lookie what Tribe made me.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-07, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win Gold Star!?"
I'm with Estee. I haven't yet seen the evidence of this. I'm curious why you see an editing turnaround for her. I haven't.

Personally, I wouldn't give her five cents. Ever.

Perhaps the editing is turning around (but I still haven't really seen it). But I have such a visceral dislike for that snot at this point that any editing made that makes her image seem rehabilitated is just your typical editing trick, IMHO.

"How does it become a man to behave toward this American government to-day? I answer that he cannot without disgrace be associated with it." - Henry David Thoreau

Sunny_Bunny 5596 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-07, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win Gold Star!?"
I'd like to know what you have seen as well. The only thing I've seen on the promos is a clip of her saying "it's not fair." Now, if she is saying this about something happening to someone else - maybe. But, the "It's not fair" is usually the bemoaned cry of someone used to getting their own way and finding the way to getting their way blocked.

It just seems like more Taylorisms. But thank goodness, because she makes this show! lol

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-14-07, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win Gold Star!?"
Not yet. She needs a few episodes of redemption edit.

I'm hoping for a repeat star, but I don't think the kids will do that. They'll spread it around.

KeithFan 7419 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-07, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win Gold Star!?"
I can't see how anybody will be willing to give her one, no matter how big of a turn around she does/doesn't have, when there have been deserving candidates from day 1 that have not gotten one yet.

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-24-07, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win Gold Star!?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-07 AT 03:16 AM (EST)

I agree with you KeithFan. I hope she and her parents are thoroughly embarrassed by her performance so far. But I doubt it since she seems to think her behavior is pretty cute and her parents are the reason she's the way she is.

On second thought, they're probably pretty darn proud right about now. *sigh*

ETA - a contraction ... now PUUUUSH.

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-27-07, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win Gold Star!?"
Saw a preview the other night (Sunday maybe?) where Taylor is the star of the show again, in a negative way. Looks like she continues and even escalates her obnoxious antics. I just don't think she'll ever be eligible for a star. Brat!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-07, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win Gold Star!?"
Yeah, it looks like having failed to impress the town the new council falls back on put-Taylor-on-the-spot strategy. You would think someone would figure out eventually that she hates being cornered and put on the spot and will always go bonkers in that situation.

iloverob 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-06-07, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iloverob Click to send private message to iloverob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win Gold Star!?"
<I can't see how anybody will be willing to give her one, no matter how big of a turn around she does/doesn't have, when there have been deserving candidates from day 1 that have not gotten one yet.>

I thought the same thing about Greg, but they gave him one AND elected him to town council. I see it coming also - Taylor WILL get a gold star which is just a wonderful message to send to kids.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-27-07, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win Gold Star!?"
The promos for this Wednesday's show sure don't make it look like Taylor's getting a redemption edit nor a gold star.

11-27-07, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joeyshox Click to send private message to joeyshox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win Gold Star!?"
They don't call 'em See BS!! for a reason with their mis-direction promos! I say keep watchin...

tjcrew 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-29-07, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tjcrew Click to send private message to tjcrew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win Gold Star!?"
This has been bugging me for a couple of weeks. The thought occurred to me, mainly because Taylor seems so over the top- and awfully polished for her age- is there a chance that she is a plant? Maybe she is an actress in addition to her beauty pageant stuff and is being told how to act. I sure would prefer to think that than thinking that she really could be this obnoxious!

11-29-07, 02:30 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win Gold Star!?"
Definitely not a plant...look at her myspace page (ok, her mom's/publicist's run page) and you'll see her portrayal on the show is pretty legit...

In addition, watch some of her clips that she's acted in...she's not very good!!

A kid on the show posted his opinion of Taylor on another board, and his opinion was that Taylor probably did go over-the-top in trying to act tough and being stubborn as a way/defense to stand up for herself to older kids and keep her on more level footing....

Molaholic 8989 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-07, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win Gold Star!?"
Put me solidly in the ranks of thinking Taylor will be a GOLD STAR winner --- just so the town's folk can start a genuine riot.

Sharnina’s Gift

Agman2 1576 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-24-15, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win Gold Star!?"
Joey, how come you only posted 7 times?

kidflash212 4508 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-08-15, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win Gold Star!?"
lucky number?

Agman2 1576 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-15-16, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Who else thinks Taylor will win Gold Star!?"
No, then he would have posted 13 times!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •