The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 4 - July 19"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences HGTV Design Star Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16999 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-09, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 4 - July 19"
Great start to the new season!
I laughed so much at the one guy who was just so positive the judges would love his room - and then it was one of the bottom two!
The 2 women who did the master bedroom actually had better designing and plans - they just weren't able to get the work done - too many ragged edges. If their room had been better finished, he might have been going home! LOL

I loved that the guy who decided to paint the ducks pink was appreciated! His room partners thought it was a terrible idea; but it actually gave a bit of color to the otherwise dull room and the judges loved it too.

Agman 2009

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 4 - July 19 tjdmlhw 07-21-09 1
   RE: Season 4 - July 19 mindy23 07-21-09 2
       RE: Season 4 - July 19 jbug 07-21-09 3
           RE: Season 4 - July 19 JessicaRN 07-21-09 4
               RE: Season 4 - July 19 riverrocker 07-25-09 5
           RE: Season 4 - July 19 Agman2 03-18-15 6
           RE: Season 4 - July 19 Agman2 01-15-16 7
 RE: Season 4 - July 19 Agman2 02-18-16 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tjdmlhw 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-21-09, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tjdmlhw Click to send private message to tjdmlhw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 4 - July 19"
I'm glad to see someone else is watching the show, there doesn't seem to be much interest on the forum.

I didn't care for the pink ducks either, but I have no taste so what would I know. Then I did think the bedroom that the man did was really bad and everyone seems to agree on that.

When the third bedroom was revealed, my wife immediately said that it looked like something that Candice would do. Then Vern said he didn't like it and Candice jumped right in there saying how much she disagreed with him. Just goes to show that this years judges have different ideas about design styles instead of all liking the same thing.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-21-09, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 4 - July 19"
This used to be a really hot forum, but the past few seasons have been pretty disappointing, and there really hasn't been a lot of excitement or fun to them. Take away 'Sparkle Jack', or whatever his name was, the crying guy last season, and I honestly don't remember a lot about what happened on the past 2 seasons. Haven't even seen the lady who won last time!

I think Dan and Nathan did an awesome job and are going to be front runners. BUT, there are always glitches when they start working on the kitchens. For some reason, that is the thing that really starts defining the designers from the construction workers. And you really have to be both in a lot of those rooms.

That room that the 2 girls did (where the one went home) was just awful!! My 14 y/o granddaughter could have done better! It started out with a decent concept, but cutting a comforter in half? OH MY! That was way too tacky!! I would have left it off altogether, rather than present it like that!

As in the food challenges, best not to serve the food at all, then to serve it half cooked, or tasteless. And in this case, it was both!!

jbug 16999 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-21-09, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 4 - July 19"
The dining room was strange - but in a good way.
I know the guys were wanting a judge to comment on their table tho - so they could brag about having built it themselves.
It was interesting, but the leaves from the middle cut out hung out too far onto the table surface.

Agman 2009

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-21-09, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 4 - July 19"
I thought the dining room was pretty neat in that designer kind of way. Wouldn't have it in my house, but would enjoy seeing it in someone else's!

The bedroom where the lady went home was actually kind of nice from a distance. I laughed out loud about the fabric duct taped to the ceiling. You think the other designers will fix it before they move in.

The one blond lady who doesn't do manual labor seemed like a pain to me and good for the pink bird guy for pushing his ideas through.

I'm kind of surprised that the kitchen episode is next week already, but I suppose they need a lot of bodies to work on it.

Beautiful house and setting!

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-25-09, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season 4 - July 19"
We're watching again. Last year was so bad, we vowed we wouldn't get roped in again.......but just can't resist. The new judges are a GREAT improvement!

Can't believe they will be doing kitchens next.

Cutting a king-size coverlet in half???? Wow. THAT takes the cake! They could have purchased double-sized ones and tucked them in and made it look better. Too bad they couldn't have eliminated both of those gals.

And, yes, I hope the guy who thinks his design ability is so "great"--can't remember his name; haven't learned them yet--will go soon also.

Agman2 1863 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-18-15, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season 4 - July 19"
Strange in a good way???? You're kidding right?

01-15-16, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Season 4 - July 19"
I don't think they remembered the credo, measure twice, cut once!

02-18-16, 03:04 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Season 4 - July 19"
Nice Siggie Jbug

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •