The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"July 13th Ep"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences HGTV Design Star Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16977 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-14-08, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"July 13th Ep"
Anyone else as pleased as punch with the first cancellation last night? I was not happy tho that they canceled two - not happy at all
(adding a little filler here so as not to spoil)
The dreaded kitchen re-design. Everyone's goal was to complete the kitchen. Didn't matter what else happened; how the new kitchen looked; whether they used the homeowner's favorite color - red - in the design or not. Just get 'er done!

(okay, enough filler space)
When Teresa opened the can and discovered she would be the team leader? I knew that would be the end of her. No way would she be able to master leadership and pull the team together. She was so happy about it - is she so dumb that she didn't know the others would not work for her?
The kitchen looked nicer than before they started, but there wasn't a lot of 'design' according to the judges.

Poor Mikey. Lost out because of his lack of skill in front of the camera. Too bad.

I can handle any of the remaining three winning.

I can't believe they pulled such a dirty trick on us - making us think someone had been hurt on the job - showing the fire department showing up with sirens going and all.
Around here? emergency personnel would be pissed off to get an emergency call to have a ring cut off a finger. She could have gone to the emergency room and had that done before they went to work that morning.

One of Shar's unique creations

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: July 13th Ep Ahtumbreez 07-14-08 1
 RE: July 13th Ep Dakota 07-14-08 2
   RE: July 13th Ep riverrocker 07-14-08 5
 RE: July 13th Ep Bebo 07-14-08 3
   RE: July 13th Ep riverrocker 07-14-08 4
       RE: July 13th Ep Sunny_Bunny 07-14-08 6
 RE: July 13th Ep Max Headroom 07-16-08 7
 RE: July 13th Ep Agman2 03-11-15 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-08, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: July 13th Ep"
I would have been gracious had I been the home-owners but underneath I would have been pissed off. 10,000.00 for that and they couldn't have even given them a backsplash in the same material that the counter top was made from?

Her time management skills sucked!

I wish they had to account for where the money was spent and by whom. Those silver deer antlers? WTH was that and how much money was spent on crapola like that?

I'm going to miss Mikey V, I liked him and I think they are going to miss his carpentry skills!

Agman took me to the islands

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Dakota 5728 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-08, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: July 13th Ep"
Tracee likes to shop. So Tracee decides that the homeowners would rather have accessories than a backsplash. Unfortunately, the judges kept her around too long, leaving another deserving candidate without an opportunity to showcase their talent. Mikey got screwed. He's got the talent, he can do it all, but he didn't "warm up to" the camera. I seem to remember a guy named David not doing so well in front of the camera at first. So I must conclude that the judges suck.

A Tribe Creation - Springtime 2008

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-14-08, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: July 13th Ep"
>Tracee likes to shop. So Tracee decides that the homeowners would rather have accessories than a backsplash. Unfortunately, the judges kept her around too long, leaving another deserving candidate without an opportunity to showcase their talent. Mikey got screwed. He's got the talent, he can do it all, but he didn't "warm up to" the camera. I seem to remember a guy named David not doing so well in front of the camera at first. So I must conclude that the judges suck.
>

AMEN!!!!! It makes me sick that "we" viewers, who are supposed to "choose" at the end, won't have a chance to see Mikey V's work and decide. I don't dislike the ones left, but I think he was TOTALLY ROBBED!!!!!!

And the "silver antlers"? What was up with that????????

Bebo 20897 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-08, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: July 13th Ep"
I was giggling when Tracee got the Team Leader star. Mr B was bummed until I reminded him that the Team Leader would easily get the axe if they screwed up. Please tell me that I was not the only person laughing during her little "they're so ignorant" snifflefest at the end.

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-14-08, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: July 13th Ep"
>Please tell me that I was not the only person laughing during her little "they're so ignorant" snifflefest at the end.

I was sitting there clapping out loud and LMAO!!!!!! She SO deserved the boot!

Sunny_Bunny 5596 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-08, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: July 13th Ep"
When she became the leader, I knew she was going. She's not a designer, she's a shopper.

Designers have a concept that they can ARTICULATE not only to the home owner, but to her design team.

Designers do not run off at the drop of a hat for hours when there is work to be done in the room.

Designers have time management skills, and the people skills to pull the team together.

Designers do NOT blame everyone else for their shortcomings, and they do NOT try to toss designers who make them jealous under the bus.

Real designers do not weep and carry on when they are given the toss off they deserve, and call the above mentioned REAL designers ignorant. LOL

Tracee was no designer. She was just a very lucky train wreck who they kept around for the "Shane" factor.

But at least Shane was interesting while he was being a jerk, and he had his trusty woodberry.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-08, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: July 13th Ep"
What an awful kitchen.

The family said they liked color, especially red. They got a muted, off-white kitchen with subdued colors. Without a backsplash, because Tracee spent 23.97 of her allotted 24 hours shopping for muted paint colors and ugly doo-dads.

Well, at least they got to keep the new stainless appliances from product-placement sponsor Sears, right?

And Tracee? Good bye and good riddance. And thanks for throwing your teammates under the bus one more time in your teary exit interview. I'm sure that'll help their opinion of you now that the show has aired.

"Since there was no design, the second cancellation was decided based on hosting ability."

Ouch. Sorry Mikey V, but you were a terrible host when compared to peppy Jennifer or smooth Trish, and even when compared to monotone Matt.

Surfkitten Sigshop Summer 2008

Agman2 866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-11-15, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: July 13th Ep"
I've decided I'm not even going to comment oh this show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •