The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode on 6/22"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences HGTV Design Star Forum (Protected)
Original message

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-23-08, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode on 6/22"
Did anyone watch last night's show? What a deal. Can't they please get rid of Tracee, Stephanie, and Jennifer? While D. Paul, the Elvis fake impersonator, wasn't great, I thought he really took a hit for no great reason. I realize "they" are keeping the three gals above to add "drama," but really. We are just about ready to give up on this year's show.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode on 6/22 jbug 06-23-08 1
   RE: Episode on 6/22 riverrocker 06-23-08 4
 RE: Episode on 6/22 Max Headroom 06-23-08 2
   RE: Episode on 6/22 Sunny_Bunny 06-23-08 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-23-08, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode on 6/22"
Just Traccee. make her go away.

I'm ready for individual challenges. I don't like the partnering and groups when one person puts another in jepardy.

Snidget put me on the cover!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-23-08, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode on 6/22"
I agree about going to the individual challenges. I am SO ready to stop the partnering!

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-08, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode on 6/22"
I thought all four rooms were weak. Nobody seemed to have an original thought, meaning we got a grouping of rooms decorated like furniture store showrooms. Ick.

D. Paul didn't deserve to go simply because he spent too much time on the extended moulding. I wonder what other errors he made that we didn't see?

I'm afraid we'll be stuck with Tracee for a while, just because she adds drama. With reality shows there's always the question of editing and how the producers can paint someone favorably or unfavorably, but the reactions of everyone when Tracee came into the Green Room said it all. Nobody likes her or wants to work with her.

Surfkitten Sigshop Summer 2008

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-08, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode on 6/22"
Yep, Tracee will be around for a few more episodes, because she provides the weeping, harping, b!tching they need to keep everyone tuning back in. To bad she can't design, shop, or breathe without one of the above things happening.

Even Vern mentioned that she's to volatile and unpredictable to host a show. That alone tells me she won't last much longer.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •