The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What did I miss???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Age Of Love Forum (Protected)
Original message

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-19-07, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What did I miss???"
Ok, I watched the whole show tonight, and I'm totally confused. How did we go from 7 to 4 to 3? At the end of the show, he only had 4 Cougars out there, and let one go. So he's down to three? Or the ones that didn't get called out are still there? I'm completely confused...
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What did I miss??? Pretty_Kitty 06-19-07 1
   RE: What did I miss??? RollDdice 06-19-07 2
 RE: What did I miss??? Loree 06-19-07 3
 RE: What did I miss??? MKitty 06-19-07 4
   RE: What did I miss??? bullzeye 06-19-07 5
       RE: What did I miss??? SurvivorBlows 06-19-07 6
       RE: What did I miss??? MKitty 06-20-07 7
       RE: What did I miss??? Agman2 04-07-16 9
 RE: What did I miss??? cahaya 06-25-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-19-07, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What did I miss???"
I think he just called down those 4 Cougars to eliminate from. It seemed weird not to have then all there.
I hate the kittens already.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

RollDdice 5783 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-19-07, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What did I miss???"
I believe that this is an unscripted reality show like "Days of Our Lives" is unscripted... not at all.

The Cougars they've selected are/will be shown as warm, funny, wise and attractive. The Kittens will be positioned as shallow, snarky, stupid and mean.

He'll pick a Cougar. Older women across America will rejoice. Months later they'll announce that it just didn't work out.

Everyone gets paid and goes on with their life. /snark

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-07, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What did I miss???"
The set up was a little strange. Only 3 of the 7 go out with him. And it didn't really seem like a date. More like a competition off TAR. Then he calls a random 4 of the 7 down for the eliminaton round. It was hard to figure if he was calling the 4 down that he liked the least or what it was about.

And yes I am sure the kittens will all be considered giggly and mindless. The cougars will seem more deep.

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-19-07, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What did I miss???"

This format is soooo "Average Joe" that it is not even funny! Of course, the "Kittens" are waiting in the wings to pounce on the cougars and try to win the hot guy with their youth and perfect bodies. Frankly, I think this is a train-wreck waiting to happen. We all saw what happened on Average Joe. Despite having everything in common with a woman and having the parents love her...Adam still picked the "hot girl with the little dog and purse" rather than the decent one. I vowed never to watch another Average Joe as they always picked the hot chick or the hot guy...so am thinking Age of Love will be almost identical.

How can the "Cougars", as beautiful as they are, compete with the hot twenty-somethings? This guy wants to have kids and many of the women on the show are past that stage. I am 43 myself and couldn't imagine starting another family, albeit with a hot young stud...but still...changing diapers at 44 or 45..YUK!!

So...I may watch next week, but quite frankly, I feel quite "dirty" watching this as I fear the outcome and know enough to not be naive after watching Average Joe three times!!

*summer cuteness by Sharnina*

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-07, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What did I miss???"
Didn't the girl pick the geek on the last Average Joe?

Snidget's to blame!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-07, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What did I miss???"
>Didn't the girl pick the geek
>on the last Average Joe?

Yes, but nothing really came of it:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nbc-average-joe-4-ends-with-anna-chudoba-selecting-joe-nathan-griffin-3632.php

UPDATE: According to a Reality TV World message board posting by Nathan, although they remain "great friends," he and Anna "never found a relationship together." Due to the fact that Average Joe 4's broadcast schedule was delayed (NBC had originally planned to air the series in Fall 2004), more than a year has passed since the show was filmed, and per the show's rules, Anna and Nathan were not allowed to continue seeing each other until the finale aired. While the two still remain "in touch," Nathan is now in a relationship that developed out of a pre-show friendship. Anna is "extremely supportive" of Nathan's new relationship and is focused on trying to make the most of her fifteen minutes of fame. Rocky is no doubt gloating over the fact that his "great friends" prediction came true.

Although Age of Love is actually from a different production company, it's pretty clear that its format is pretty much a complete clone of Average Joe, only with a guy replacing Joe's female leads and a larger focus on one particular aspect of physical appearance (age). Like Average Joe did with the Himbos, they even have the Kittens in on the twist and talking trash while on their way to the filming location. The only question left is whether next week will feature a dodgeball game between the Kittens and Cougars, LOL

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-20-07, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What did I miss???"
Ah..I guess I actually stopped watching Average Joe in disgust after the people picked the hotties every time..so didn't even know there was one after the second Adam one!! LOL...but yes, it sounded like it was doomed from what Survivor Blows says!

*furrified by Agman*

Agman2 2506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-07-16, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What did I miss???"
Yep

cahaya 19335 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-07, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What did I miss???"
Add 20 to 40 and you get 60. Next week: The Grannies!

Aw, come on. At least they could have come up with a few more 30-somethings, with a bit more spread (no pun intended) between 21 and 48.

Yup, agree in general that the Cougars are more mature, wiser and experienced in life, while the Kittens still have a thing or two yet to learn. I actually like the Cougars better, especially after the Kittens' insolence to suggest a Cougar wouldn't have a chance against them.

I doubt I'll watch any more of this. It's all in the editing and I have a notion who he'll pick in the end (it's one of the older kittens who makes his eyes light up as he tells her she is so beautiful).

A Sharnina Production

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •