The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This week I learned that.."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Age Of Love Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-11-07, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"This week I learned that.."
Calling Mary a Prima Donna is the perfect equivalent of taking a photograph of Jen. It's a crying Universe.

White teeth. No, not just white, but White WHITE WHITE teeth! Plus, the essentials of vaseline thereon.
I can feel my IQ zooming after a quality hour here.

Handcrafted by RollDice
Vaseline, is there anything it can't do?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This week I learned that.. RollDdice 07-11-07 1
   RE: This week I learned that.. foonermints 07-11-07 2
       RE: This week I learned that.. qwertypie 07-16-07 6
           RE: This week I learned that.. foonermints 07-17-07 8
               RE: This week I learned that.. qwertypie 07-17-07 9
 RE: This week I learned that.. Loree 07-12-07 3
   Gasp! foonermints 07-12-07 4
       RE: Gasp! qwertypie 07-16-07 5
           Good Grief! foonermints 07-17-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-07, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This week I learned that.."
How dare you use complete sentences here? Don't you realize that people might be able to understand you?

Think. Just think.

y u b hatin on vazoleen?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-11-07, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This week I learned that.."
LOL!
Oh, just go ahead and ruin the Apocalypse of the Five Zeros.
"The Apocalypse of the Two Zeros" just lacks the romance.
*sobs and leaves thread forever*

Translation: "*grins* and runs off scot-free"

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-07, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: This week I learned that.."
I have just been enjoying the quality punctuation of this thread.

Hey Fooner -- How come we never started a drinking game for this one?

07-17-07, 01:36 AM (EST)
8. "RE: This week I learned that.."
I'm saving both our livers, since The Prenis failed in killing off Dead Squirrel Hair.

07-17-07, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: This week I learned that.."
I kept watching for that forum to move from Active to Cancelled, every time I logged in I would get my hopes up -- maybe this is the day it finally happens, but no such luck. Darn you Silverman - Darn you to heck!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-07, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This week I learned that.."
I have learned that this show is not going to get any better. It is getting more boring every week. I don't know if I will last till the end. There just doesn't seem to be any spark. I don't even enjoy making fun of it.

07-12-07, 09:21 PM (EST)
4. "Gasp!"
You were watching? I agree, it's a zero. Maybe Sundra And Becky are production assistants.
Bailey's and Chocolate cake helps.

07-16-07, 10:07 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Gasp!"
Throw in some vanilla or chocolate icecream and chocolate chips to go with that Bailey's and I'm yours *flutter eyelashes*

07-17-07, 01:32 AM (EST)
7. "Good Grief!"
Qwerty! Are you still watching? Please keep me from falling over dead.
Save yourself while there is still time!
I've yet to watch tonight's tape, but I bet I learn something.
I will try 2 post korecklee.
foonermints: not ready for the emotipukiekon, but thinking about it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •