The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Stay tuned for the SHOCKING season finale..." (spoilers included)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Age Of Love Forum (Protected)
Original message

tarmaq 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-06-07, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tarmaq Click to send private message to tarmaq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Stay tuned for the SHOCKING season finale..." (spoilers included)"
Was anyone actually SHOCKED about the ending? Was it really a surprise? Did anyone REALLY expect it to go the other way? Come on, producers! Get real!

(And did anyone else get cranky that they didn't get a bachelor more in the MIDDLE of the age range - for example if the ladies ranged from 22-48, 35 would have been much more "fair" to the cougers. They wouldn't have been faced with as big of an age difference.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Stay tuned for the SHOCKING se... shortn2sassy 08-07-07 1
   RE: "Stay tuned for the SHOCKING se... Agman2 02-18-15 5
 RE: "Stay tuned for the SHOCKING se... mrc 08-07-07 2
 RE: "Stay tuned for the SHOCKING se... Loree 08-07-07 3
   RE: "Stay tuned for the SHOCKING se... mrc 08-08-07 4
 RE: "Stay tuned for the SHOCKING se... Agman2 03-10-15 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shortn2sassy 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-07-07, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shortn2sassy Click to send private message to shortn2sassy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Stay tuned for the SHOCKING season finale..." (spoilers included)"
I was not shocked but think they will be split up by now since she probably watched the whole show and can't take that he was kissing and stuff with the others. She is a jealous crazy b*@#(. She was already getting possessive over him during the show. I think Jen was correct when she said if she was younger he would of chose her.

I do agree that they could have had it where the guy was in between more. Oh well they won’t last. And the crazy chick Amander will be back on the market!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Agman2 825 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-18-15, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Stay tuned for the SHOCKING season finale..." (spoilers included)"
she probably went out and kissed everyone in sight after the show!

mrc 10082 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-07, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Stay tuned for the SHOCKING season finale..." (spoilers included)"
I really dislike Amandar. Mark is lookin' for some tail, which he'll get, then move on. All the time, she'll think they're in lurv. Come to think of it, I don't like Mark much, either.

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-07, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Stay tuned for the SHOCKING season finale..." (spoilers included)"
If you watched close at the beginning of the finale they gave it away. I recognized it was Jen's hair (back of head) when he was turning her down. There was more of a reddish glint to her hair and the way it was pulled back. That ruined it right there. No suspense.

I do not believe Mark and Amanda will last. She was practically a stalker. Just too clingy and possesive. Her little tattling all the time just does not remind me of a female that Mark would stay with long term. It is a fling for him. She would drive him crazy. She drove me crazy and I only had to watch her.

mrc 10082 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Stay tuned for the SHOCKING season finale..." (spoilers included)"
I liked TvGuide.com's take: Someone needs to take of Mark's boob-goggles.

A totally ag-cepptable siggie

Agman2 825 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-10-15, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Stay tuned for the SHOCKING season finale..." (spoilers included)"
I was shocked and I thought it was going to go the other way.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •