The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Finale 18 results show - thoughts?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences On The Lot Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-29-07, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Finale 18 results show - thoughts?"
Well, first off, I hated the stupid Ryan Seacrest impersonation with the whole - "American voted", and "we'll find out...after the break".

I was pretty surprised by who went home.

1. Modern child birth (Carolina)

2. Blind date/farting (Claudia)

3. Break in (Phil)

Claudia wasn't much of a surprise - but who the heck voted for Kenny? And Jason not only survives, but makes the top three? This is going to be a wild ride! I hope this show survives!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Finale 18 results show - though... adricharlie 05-29-07 1
   Beware the Kenjaya tribephyl 05-30-07 4
       RE: Beware the Kenjaya Cathy the Canadian 05-30-07 21
   RE: Finale 18 results show - though... emydi 05-30-07 9
       RE: Finale 18 results show - though... aquariaqueen 05-30-07 10
           RE: Finale 18 results show - though... emydi 05-30-07 13
       RE: Finale 18 results show - though... cahaya 05-30-07 11
           RE: Finale 18 results show - though... emydi 05-30-07 15
       RE: Finale 18 results show - though... MKitty 05-30-07 18
           RE: Finale 18 results show - though... Snidget 05-31-07 25
       RE: Finale 18 results show - though... qwertypie 06-03-07 33
 RE: Finale 18 results show - though... Bebo 05-29-07 2
 RE: Finale 18 results show - though... qwertypie 05-30-07 3
 RE: Finale 18 results show - though... mysticjay 05-30-07 5
 RE: Finale 18 results show - though... AshLanie 05-30-07 6
 RE: Finale 18 results show - though... Sunny_Bunny 05-30-07 7
 RE: Finale 18 results show - though... aquariaqueen 05-30-07 8
   RE: Finale 18 results show - though... mistyrose52 05-30-07 12
       RE: Finale 18 results show - though... emydi 05-30-07 14
 RE: Finale 18 results show - though... toddE 05-30-07 16
 RE: Finale 18 results show - though... cambo 05-30-07 17
   RE: Finale 18 results show - though... jase 05-30-07 19
 RE: Finale 18 results show - though... ulalame 05-30-07 20
 About the voting... Cathy the Canadian 05-30-07 22
   RE: About the voting... Vixxxen 05-31-07 23
       Online Voting... jase 05-31-07 24
           RE: Online Voting... Cathy the Canadian 05-31-07 26
               BREAKING NEWS..... jase 05-31-07 27
                   RE: BREAKING NEWS..... Magnolia_Rocker 06-01-07 28
                       RE: BREAKING NEWS..... cahaya 06-02-07 30
                   RE: BREAKING NEWS..... emydi 06-01-07 29
                   RE: BREAKING NEWS..... Cathy the Canadian 06-02-07 31
                       RE: BREAKING NEWS..... dottcomm 06-03-07 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

adricharlie 1242 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-29-07, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Finale 18 results show - thoughts?"
I must say I was pretty surprised by how the voting went. I only got one of the three right. I'm thinking Kenny may become the new Sanjaya. On a side, I think one hour is way too long and I may start skipping the results show and just checking on here to see who got eliminated.

Courtesy of Tribe....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-30-07, 06:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Beware the Kenjaya"

05-30-07, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Beware the Kenjaya"
BRAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA!

Good one Tribephyl

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-07, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Finale 18 results show - thoughts?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-30-07 AT 09:59 AM (EST)

He's VFTW pick from Prof. Chen...he saved Kenny with his 2 votes! HA!
http://votefortheworst.com/blogs/professor_chan/20070529/lot_2b_circling_drain
The result show was baaaaad and so is Adrianna...she is trying to be the female Ryan Seacrest and it is failing miserably...how freakin sad is that...

I wasn't too surprised by the boots (really any of like 12 of them would have been fine) but did you notice they are all foreign born...Spain, Italy, Britain...

The results show could have been easily 15 minutes and they could have shown more SYTYCD auditions...

and did you know that Penny Marshall is a woman director?

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-30-07, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Finale 18 results show - thoughts?"
She did do "A League of Their Own". A wonderful movie about the Women's Professional Baseball League during WWII.

05-30-07, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Finale 18 results show - thoughts?"

Aq...Garry thinks we don't! He's mentioned her about 50 times...

I love Penny Marshall...Schlmiel Schlmozzle...

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-07, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Finale 18 results show - thoughts?"
I wasn't too surprised by the boots (really any of like 12 of them would have been fine) but did you notice they are all foreign born...Spain, Italy, Britain...

I missed the results show (dinner with out-of-town family), but caught the results on the show website.

No surprise about the foreign-born entrants going out early with essentially only Americans voting. The only exception to the rule might be Zach from Vancouver, as talented as he is.

Foo dogs by tribe.

05-30-07, 11:43 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Finale 18 results show - thoughts?"
next week, I'm going to dinner with Cahaya and his family!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-30-07, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Finale 18 results show - thoughts?"
emydi and others..

Totally agree! I HATE that woman who is the host. She is awful, completely lacking charm, stupid, and she misprounced names or terms at least three or four times (including Carrie Fisher...wtf??)She is simply so awful that I could barely take watching the show.And, yes, what is with all the dramatic pause crap after saying all the director's names as we know if they are not the last two or three they are safe. It was so very, very lame. I really hate shows where "America" votes as it becomes some stupid popularity contest, often for the wrong reason (ie, hello Sanjaya) and good people get let go.

Now, I will only watch because I want to see the work that is done by the directors..but could somebody fire that awful host? Gawd, where is Donald Trump when you need him (You're fired!) LOL...

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-07, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Finale 18 results show - thoughts?"
She? is the worst. Almost like watching a reality TV show for reality TV show hosts and she's the bad audition.

As bad as I think all other reality TV performance show type hosts have been in the past, I now have to admit I was wrong. All of them are brilliant compared to what truely awful really is.

Sorry Ryan, Samantha and Cat, I never realized who truely talented you are compared to this chick.

Dancing to the Tribe!

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-07, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Finale 18 results show - thoughts?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-03-07 AT 02:57 AM (EST)

And notice how every once in awhile she channels her inner Oprah When she's EX-CI-TED!

Yes it's Vintage Tribe!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-07, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Finale 18 results show - thoughts?"
I wasn't really surprised about Jason making the top three. After the judges commented on being offended, I expected that would prompt a lot of people who were not offended to stand up for him and keep him around.

I thought the three that were eliminated were eh, middle of the road efforts, so it didn't bother me too much. Yeah, there were other films that I thought were worse, but none of my favs went away. And I really liked two of the top three (Zach and Will), so I'm pleased overall with the voting.

But in each case, when it went down to the last pair in each row, I wished the other one would go away.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-07, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Finale 18 results show - thoughts?"
I'm just scratching my head that the wild cab ride made it through.

mysticjay 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-30-07, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticjay Click to send private message to mysticjay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Finale 18 results show - thoughts?"
Because of the FOX voting setup (unlimited voting for those with the patience to sit there and vote over and over online, dialing and texting) the votes will be Idol-like. Expect women to get voted out first, then less attractive men.

Kenny has a big fan base. He gets the underdog vote because he didn't go to film school. If you visit thelot.com, his entry film is top 5 of films viewed and top 5 of films talked about. That film is excellent. So it isn't surprising he made it through this week, but now he needs to bring a good film with mainstream appeal to the screening next week. If he does that, he'll gain more momentum. If he doesn't, the "buzz" around him may fade.

I half-expected Marty Martin to get cut because he comes off as very smug and he didn't follow the instructions.

I wasn't surprised about the 3 who left. I was surprised the woman who made the bad film about peeing on the bus made it, and that "Getta Rhoom" won - yikes!

The results show needs to be 30 minutes only. It's not like Idol or Dancing, where you can have guest singers or dancers as filler.

And the host of the show is simply awful!

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-30-07, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Finale 18 results show - thoughts?"
>Well, first off, I hated the
>stupid Ryan Seacrest impersonation with
>the whole - "American voted",
>and "we'll find out...after the
>break".
>
>I was pretty surprised by who
>went home.
>
>1. Modern child birth (Carolina)
>
>
>2. Blind date/farting (Claudia)
>
>3. Break in (Phil)
>
>Claudia wasn't much of a surprise
>- but who the heck
>voted for Kenny? And
>Jason not only survives, but
>makes the top three?
>This is going to be
>a wild ride! I
>hope this show survives!

Well, what suprised me is the guy who didn't do the assignment at all..he is the one that did the trailor....and the judges sorta praised him!

So once again, are we watching a show where certain people get pimped by the judges????

He should have been kicked offby the judges.....everyone else did as assigned yet he gets to go on?

shakes head

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-07, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Finale 18 results show - thoughts?"
Production wise, it had some problems. First off, by the time the ousting got to the third row, we all knew that the first directors mentioned were the "safe" ones -- why drag it out as suspense? Secondly, the empty chairs made a nice little line down the center, so now we know that whoever sits center stage gets the axe. Since this isn't AI: peel the second show down to half an hour, and put all of us (including the contestants) out of our misery orkeep the show an hour, and split the show into "loser go home" for the first half and "winners, here is your next assignment" for the second half.

I'm baffled at the Wacky Cab being a winner; I agreed with Gary when he said "you were way out there, and no one was with you." lol

I'm even more baffled at "Screw in a light bulb" winning. When we first saw her profile before they aired it, she said "It's a metaphor." I turned to ra and said, when you have to TELL someone beforehand that it's a metaphor, it's going to suck. I'll buy dinner to the first person who can tell me what the metaphor is -- because I still have not figured that out.

I watched "Ghetta Room" again, and paid better attention to the actor. I don't care what the director says - that character WAS meant to impress as slow. From the blank look in the eyes, to the rather pasted on smile, to the speech impediment, this guy was NOT a nerd. However, the premise of this short was a good one; it was just bad directing of the actor.

Interesting that the guy who didn't follow directions made it through. He'd most likely can an actor for not following directions, right? THAT would destroy his vision. As trailers go, it was pretty good, but it was not the comedy short it was supposed to be.

I like this show, but you cant pimp a director the same way you can a singer or a dancer. Please fix the second shows problems, MB!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-30-07, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Finale 18 results show - thoughts?"
Shocked that "Getta Rhoom" was a winner...
I am hoping he genuinely didn't realize that his guy came off as mentally challenged vs. a nerd. I wanted him to stick around to see what else he has, but a winner, pfft.

It seems to me that we have/had several contestants who were not from the States. Does that put them at a disadvantage on how many call-ins they have? You know the whole scenario of a town calling in for their golden child, etc.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-07, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Finale 18 results show - thoughts?"
Just got in on the last 20 minutes, and I'm still wondering if this will last or not.

I do hate that they are taking off on the AI style-even my hubby, who was in the kitchen, when he heard the "America Voted" speel, said to me 'is THAT on again???'. It's just dumb! We are not stupid people! Move on and try to be original! You're directors, already!

I, too, having only seen 'Ghetta Rhoom' once, saw it very clearly that the male actor WAS down syndromed, or similar, and NOT a nerd. Nerds don't repeat themselves for the heck of it, or stand in front of a bus. Only people who are mentally challenged, and wouldn't know better would do that, because of their child-like faith, and, well, you know. Not going there, so as to not look biased in any way!!!

BECAUSE, I was slightly apalled by that particular short clip. He was NO Nepolian Dynamite-more like Leo Dicaprio in 'What's Eating Gilbert Grape'. Just my opinion, once again.

I can see where the judges felt offended the first time-just don't get the change of heart the 2nd time. Oh well.....sometimes things hit you differently when you've seen them at different moments, under different circumstances.

05-30-07, 11:42 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Finale 18 results show - thoughts?"
I think Carrie was being tongue in cheek, like you voters must know something that I don't...for me she looked like she was still offended...I just think it sucked either way...Nd or GG

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-30-07, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Finale 18 results show - thoughts?"
I won't be watching any more results shows. It was tedious and horribly done, almost a satire. The regular show, I'll keep watching a bit longer to see what each person will come up with.

But my fear has come true..no offense to the "voting public," but this show is going to be lame and predictable. The women will totally go first, unless one of them is hot enough to get the geekboy vote. The special effects guy is going to dominate the show. I know judging can be weak as well, but I don't care for shows with public voting very much.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-30-07, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Finale 18 results show - thoughts?"
I was shocked that Kenny stayed. I have a pretty quirky sense of humor but that cab movie made ZERO sense. I think it was the worst movie out of them all (and there were some bad ones!)

I feel kinda bad that the guy from the UK left (Phil?). It was a rehash of an old joke, but it was shot well.

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-30-07, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Finale 18 results show - thoughts?"
Not surprised by those that were cut, but, like other have said, by those who stayed. Given that the viewership of this show is really low, there's no question that friends and family of the finalists are playing/will play a large role in who stays and goes.

The host is beyond bad and is reason #1 why I won't be watching any more results shows. Don't know why they got rid of the first host for her.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-07, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Finale 18 results show - thoughts?"
I actually was surprised at all three boots. Not one of those three films were the worst of the bunch (I'd give those to Kenny's wacky taxi, the peeing on the bus one, and "How to Screw in a Lightbulb"). I was particularly bummed that of the women, Carolina and Claudia went first -- both of their films were beautiful to look at and showed a lot more creativity and talent than either Jessica the film student or the chick that did the peeing on the bus film. There were several other of the men's films which were equally as problematic as Phil's stuck on hold bit -- the mini golf one and "File Size" for instance.

I think the reason that these three went first had little to do with the quality of their films and everything to do with the format of the voting -- it favors the young, geeky, internet savvy guys who I'm sure have tons of friends lined up to pump out the online votes for them. This probably helped film school Jess as well. Meanwhile, the European contestants are disadvantaged by the time-difference and cost of overseas calling, even if they could have organized a "voting block."

I think the voting for this show should be more like Dancing with the Stars, where votes are limited by the number of contestants still in the running and there is a Judge component to who goes. This would limit the impact of multiple votes for peoples "friends" and actually give the less well-connected but more talented directors a shot to stick around.

Plus, I really hated the format of the elimination -- other than the top three and the bottom three, you had no idea how the others stood in relation to the rest. You didn't even know if the person who was saved from the "bottom two" in each row was really in the bottom -- to me it looked like they paired the real bottom person with a random person who the judges criticized in order to provide suspense, which I found annoying and manipulative.

I really wanted to like this show, but the voting format, the annoying host and the terrible set up of the results show has dampened my enthusiasm. For now I'll keep watching, since there's really nothing else on right now, but the show's hold on this particular reality t.v. fanatic's viewership is tenuous to say the least.

05-30-07, 05:17 PM (EST)
22. "About the voting..."
Is it worldwide, like Rockstar was? I tried to vote online after the show, and I kept getting the message that my "voting window wasn't open yet", even an hour after the show! What gives? How could they possibly tell that an online vote wasn't cast in the states?

Also, with Rockstar, they hyped the worldwide vote, and said things like "as the votes came in from Canada and Australia, the bottom three changed" - this time? She only ever said "America voted".

Anyone know what's up with the voting?

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-07, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: About the voting..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-31-07 AT 00:21 AM (EST)

I couldn't even get online to the site. Annoying! I wanted to vote for the Danger Room direct but I'm glad he made it.

I think Carolina who directed Childbirth got lost amongst all of the films because it wasn't memorable enough. Her movie played right after the Dancing guy and what was more memorable of course. I don't think she should have gone as others were worse. Like the bus one.

Also the Cab director had a more young hip vibe to his video despite the bad delivery and might have garnered the youth votes.

Who's the most gifted director? Hard to say right now but I think the Danger Room, Dancing Guy, Lucky Penny, Soft, and Airport Lady show the most promise. But that's jmo.

05-31-07, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Online Voting..."
I went to the web site (right after the show ended -- central time zone) and was able to vote. I believe you have to wait until after the show airs in whatever part of the country you live in to vote online.

Phone and text voting I guess would follow the same standards set up by AI (a 2-hour voting window, waiting until after the show ends to vote, etc...).

I don't beleive "online voting" is available outside the United States because you need to enter your zip code and e-mail address to vote (at least initially you entered a zip code, I'm not sure until next week if you do so every time you vote online thereafter).

05-31-07, 06:07 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Online Voting..."
Oh, I see. Well, that sucks! I guess they really wanted to be able to say "America Voted" Haha.

If the voting had been worldwide, we probably wouldn't have seen three foreign contenders go home this week!

05-31-07, 09:02 PM (EST)
27. "BREAKING NEWS....."
LAST EDITED ON 05-31-07 AT 09:51 PM (EST)

According to Fox.com, 'On the Lot' will air on Tuesday (1 hr.) and not Monday and that will be the only time that it will air next week. Don't know what this means for the future of the show until an official announcement is made by FOX (if they make one).

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-01-07, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: BREAKING NEWS....."
Moving it away from the Hell's Kitchen premiere night. Smart call.

Tribey made me rock!

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-07, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: BREAKING NEWS....."
LAST EDITED ON 06-02-07 AT 02:58 PM (EST)

I hate it when the networks play musical chairs time slots. It's confusing enough as it is.

Foo dogs by tribe.

Yup, I think it's a smart call too. At least it's a day later rather than a day earlier so people don't accidentally miss it.

06-01-07, 09:38 AM (EST)
29. "RE: BREAKING NEWS....."
I Saw that when during sytycd they ran a commercial for a rebroadcast of House season finale on Mon at 8

06-02-07, 06:15 PM (EST)
31. "RE: BREAKING NEWS....."
Thanks for the heads up Jase - I hadn't heard.

I just don't get it. If they had advertised this show properly to begin with, it probably would have been a hit. And now they don't seem to want to give it much of a chance to catch on.

But yeah, whoever said taking it away from the Hell's Kitchen premiere was a good call, I agree. But no results show this week? What's up with that?

dottcomm 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-03-07, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dottcomm Click to send private message to dottcomm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: BREAKING NEWS....."
LAST EDITED ON 06-03-07 AT 00:48 AM (EST)

I read the show description for this week and it says 5 of the contestants' films are shown. So I guess there would not be a results show for that maybe? I cannot figure out what they're doing.

PI

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •