The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pirate Master Episode 3: CBS Misdirection"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-10-07, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pirate Master Episode 3: CBS Misdirection"
The Pirates are growing tired of the current Captain’s reign. Is mutiny on the horizon?

One Pirate resorts to bribery to ensure the votes go his way.

One Pirate goes overboard with his new role on the ship, to the bewilderment of the others.

I thought I would take a stab at starting this thread so discussion can get started. I’ll try to continue throughout the season.

I don’t really have a clue about any of these clues except the first, to which the answer is “yes" except maybe not this week. Maybe if I had paid more attention to the previews I’d be able to make guesses on the other 2 clues.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 3: CBS M... vince3 06-10-07 1
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 3: CBS M... Scarlett O Hara 06-10-07 2
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 3: CBS M... vince3 06-12-07 4
       RE: Pirate Master Episode 3: CBS M... kircon 06-13-07 6
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 3: CBS M... Loree 06-12-07 3
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 3: CBS M... CTgirl 06-12-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-10-07, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 3: CBS Misdirection"
There is a spoiler picture of Azmyth being Captain at Pirate's Court and JD voting..... so maybe it's Ben or Kendra doing the bribing? As far as mutiny this week? If JD's no longer captain, probably not....... if he is, however...... *thumb across neck* he might be running out of plank/rope...

If Azmyth becomes Captain, then it's either he or his Officers who get carried away.....

We shall see.....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-10-07, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 3: CBS Misdirection"
Thanks for bringing these over, Chez!

The Pirates are growing tired of the current Captain’s reign. Is mutiny on the horizon? Not yet at least as we have seen from a previous vidcap that Azmyth will eventually become Captain and JD is seen at Tribal Council (or whatever it is called).

One Pirate resorts to bribery to ensure the votes go his way. Didn't we see JD in one preview slipping Jay some gold to spy for him?

One Pirate goes overboard with his new role on the ship, to the bewilderment of the others. ... Don't know who this is yet!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-07, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 3: CBS Misdirection"
I think after Jay was assigned the Boatsmen rank, just before Pirate Court's nominations/blackmarks, JD passed Jay $2K to help ensure Jay would keep him informed about the crew's mumblings and grumblings...........

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-13-07, 04:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 3: CBS Misdirection"
One Pirate resorts to bribery to ensure the votes go his way.

I just watched the show again. This is what they show "On the next Pirate Master": "Jay uses his money to take control." Sean is laying down and tells Jay "You rock." Jay say's "I know you would do the same."

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-07, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 3: CBS Misdirection"
It's not actually mutiny, but the members of the black team could always throw the competition to the red team. I could see the black players making this deal with the red team if they agreed to give Joe Don a black mark when the new captain noms.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-07, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 3: CBS Misdirection"
According to TV Guide, this week's episode title is "Bribes, Lies and Vengeful Eyes."

Bribes is probably J.D. and Jay. Could he be bribed and lie about it? Is he the one who goes overboard in his role of Bosun?

Who's watching with vengeful eyes?

Summertime by Sharnina

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •