The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pirate Master Episode 13 (F4/Finale?) Internet Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-07, 05:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pirate Master Episode 13 (F4/Finale?) Internet Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all information about what may or may not be the final episode in the history of this show until at least one of us can download and summarize the episode for the rest of us........
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I'm willing to summarize vince3 08-21-07 1
   RE: I'm willing to summarize CTgirl 08-21-07 2
   RE: I'm willing to summarize kircon 08-21-07 3
 Catch-up update: vince3 08-21-07 4
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 13 (F4/Fi... qwertypie 08-21-07 5
 Part One: Last Time On Pirate Maste... kircon 08-21-07 6
 Part Two vince3 08-21-07 7
   RE: Part Two kircon 08-21-07 9
 Part Three vince3 08-21-07 8
   RE: Part Three vince3 08-21-07 10
 Part Four vince3 08-21-07 11
   RE: Part Four The Cake 08-21-07 12
       RE: Part Four Spanky68 08-22-07 14
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 13 (F4/Fi... Puffy 08-22-07 13
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 13 (F4/Fi... michel 08-22-07 15
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 13 (F4/Fi... Spanky68 08-22-07 16
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 13 (F4/Fi... vince3 08-22-07 17
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 13 (F4/Fi... kircon 08-23-07 18
       RE: Pirate Master Episode 13 (F4/Fi... jbug 08-29-07 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-21-07, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I'm willing to summarize"
But First, I think I actually should watch the other episodes.......

As of right now, I'm on my second attempt on episode 10 (I tried watching last night but part 4 crashed at one point.....)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-07, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I'm willing to summarize"
That only happened to me on episode 9. If it happens again just watch the Pirate's Court web clip and move on to episode 11!

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-21-07, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I'm willing to summarize"
I don't mind summarizing as long as everyone doesn't mind waiting.

The show is set up in 4 sections. If anyone would like to try one just let me know what section you are working on.

I watched the show early this morning all the way through. It seemed so short, with out stopping and rewinding all the time.

I also have problems keeping the show running. Last week it quit on me several times. I just restart and fast forward through the parts I've seen.

I just don't like the fact you can't fast forward through the commercials.

Well I'm off to write part one. later k

08-21-07, 10:26 AM (EST)
4. "Catch-up update:"
I'm almost through Episode 11...... I think I might take a break before I go to Episode 12.......

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-07, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 13 (F4/Finale?) Internet Spoiler Thread"
Thanks y'all for doing this, I wouldn't have a chance with this POS computer. Will I be watching Kid Nation? Sure, as soon as the remaining eps of Pirate Master are shown on network TV.

08-21-07, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Part One: Last Time On Pirate Master"
Christa & Ben are talking late night. Christa whispers: “I think this whole thing has been about us figuring Jay out.”

The Host: The pact between Christa, Ben, and Jay began to rupture.

Ben states that he and Christa have decided that Jay is bad news and they need to get rid of him.

The Host: The Black Crew won the expedition leaving Christa in power to take Jay out of the game.

Christa states Jay might hate me after this, but it’s his fault. But the next morning she was having doubts. “Although he lied his way through this game, I appreciate an aggressive game player.

We see Jay whispering in her ear that Ben is talking about trying to get rid of her before the end of the game. The Host says Jay is lobbying to get rid of Ben.

We see Ben, Jay and Christa in the Captains Cabin. Ben issues one of the funniest lines. “You think Mastermind McGee is telling you the truth?” We then hear Jays shout, “You’ve been talking behind me all day.”

The Host: Tensions erupted as Ben and Jay fought for Christa’s trust.

Christa tells us this is the hardest point in the game and she doesn’t know what she’s going to do. (Oh poor thing)

The Host: Laurel throws a curve ball to Christa by telling her Ben is not on her side.

Christa walks out, drops the black spot papers, turns around and walks back to her cabin.

Laurel and Ben get the black spots. Ben states he’s in very big trouble.

*ding – ding*

The Host: At Pirates Court Louie reveals loyalty to Laurel.

Ben says he will do what ever it takes for them to trust him again.

When the ballots were cast there was a tie. One for Laurel, and one for Louie.

The host says Captain Christa will have to cast the deciding vote.

The Host: Christa saved her friend, Ben. Laurel was cut adrift.

Christa turns around and smiles at the men.
The host says: “The three men are right where the captain wants them.”

Four pirates remain, who will become the Pirate Master?

*the full moon rises over the pirate flag*

All the pirates return to the crews’ quarters. Someone says today was a wild one. Four, final four, four.

Louie Confessional: Final four is close, but not close enough. The person who had my back the most was sent home last night. You never know who they are going to turn on next. (We see Jay and Ben hugging and congratulating each other) It seems to be a real tight group now. I think they will say “Louie’s come far enough, let cut him at the next court.”

Ben Confessional: Ben states he feels amazing right now. He thought he was getting cut. He had some of the lowest moments of the voyage today. But he’s still here. Jay pulled through and saved me. Christa pulled through and saved me. I here another day to chase more treasure.

Christa tells the men that none of this would have gone down, had there not been the lying. Jay loudly states that he agrees 100% and it’s true.

Jay Confessional: When everyone gets together and all the lying, scheming, plotting and truth comes out, “you’re going to take it hard at first, but basically it cleared the air for us.”

Jay tells everyone, “I’m glad we cleared everything today. I’m so glad to be here.”

Jay Confessional: I think that Ben, Christa and I are actually closer because of the argument. They say the truth will set you free. I think they are right.

Christa tells the boys that after she cut *she giggles* Laurel adrift and turned around and saw them, *she giggles* *they all laugh*, she thought they all looked like a bunch of first graders who just saw a ghost. *they all laugh heartily*

Christa Confessional: Right now, I have these three boys by the balls. *she grins a very large grin* Ben owes me big time for saving him. Jay owes me for not giving him a black spot. And Louie would never give me a black spot, never mutiny me. It’s my game to lose right now.

The four toast themselves with another shot while Jay says; I’m glad we’re here, The Final Four!

Opening Credits

08-21-07, 12:38 PM (EST)
7. "Part Two"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-07 AT 01:42 PM (EST)

Jay figures he still wants Christa in power after this expedition........

A little bit of joking around about how they started with 16 pirates and now they're down to 4, what happened? *snerk*

So far over $400K of the treasure has been found..... so these last two expeditions are for a lot of treasure. (I think the final one is for $500K.....)

This expedition is for the Carpenter's treasure. He personally built the gallows for the execution of captured pirate crews.......

Black Crew is Christa and Jay

Red Crew is Ben and Louie (Ben's planning to sabotage Louie to prove his worth to Christa and Jay....)

The crews must row to shore and make their way to Dead Man's Pool where they will dive to get a set of tools and their next clue.......

Once they get the tools, they must go downstream and gather materials to assemble a raft to be used for the next part of the expedition.

Once the raft is assembled the crews must row to Miracle Lake, to a tree laden with skulls, where they will solve a puzzle and retrieve a key to the treasure they seek. (Jay comments that the Red Crew's nowhere in sight. That's because Ben was the first to dive down at Dead Man's Pool and disturbed the bottom so much that finding the tools became near impossible, even after he handed the diving mask to Louie!)

The Jay/Christa rowing cruise down the river has hit a rough spot: Christa can't row to save her life! (Jay said it in a more derogatory manner......) An argument ensues........

Once they get the key out of the puzzle, the pirates must search Miracle Lake for the Hangman's Gallows and find two officers, between which is where the treasure is in the lake!

Black Crew wins the expedition!

08-21-07, 02:27 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Part Two"
I'm going to post what I have written so far since I didn't know Vince was going to help. I think he's in a hurry.

I'm going to walk my puppy then work on PTTE. Vince will finish it off. Thanks

Part Two:

A large Sun rises over the ship. We see the name plate: PICTON CASTLE.

The crew is eating a hearty breakfast on the deck, while Jay babbles about being with the people he always wanted to be in the final four with.

Christa Confessional: I think Ben and Jay are really grateful to be here today. Yesterday was so confusing and at one point they both thought they were the one being cut adrift.

Jay and Louie are standing while Ben is lying on his stomach eating. (This is a very odd sight.) Christa tells the crew, “We have to do some decks today, and should polish some brass.
Jay states, “As soon as he’s done, (another shot of Ben lying on the deck eating), we’ll get two on buckets, two on brushes.”

Jay Confessional: Right now I trust Christa the most, but when it comes down to the end of the day, I’ll do what ever it takes to keep Christa in power.

Ben and Jay are talking on deck. Jay tells Ben that they “could just let Christa win, man. It ain’t that much loot.”

(I’m really having a hard time understanding what Jay is saying, I don’t think they captioned it because CBS couldn’t understand either. He seems to be babbling. I will try to get the important parts.)

anything you say bla, bla, I ain’t playing to, bla, bla, dude, bla, bla, to much fun stuff, bla, bla, I mean there’s nothing in it for me. You know what I’m saying, bla, bla, I got my, my bla, bla. I’m invested in you now, man.

Jay Confessional: Everything I’ve worked for is at steak with this expedition. If Louie becomes captain, I don’t know what would happen. I would throw the expedition in a heartbeat again if it meant Christa staying in power.

Back to Jay and Ben talking:
But if I’m on the other crew with Louie, I’m gonna lose it. The same goes for you. I know it’s hard. Just let him solve the clues.

Ben Confessional: No matter how I’m playing the game, I *pause* owe my stay here, *pause*, to Jay and Christa.

Ben is in the galley with Christa. She asks Ben, “You’d throw the expedition, right?” Ben says Yeah. Christa tells Ben they will split the treasure again.

Ben Confessional continues: I don’t know if I can trust anybody again. But I feel like I have to. I don’t have a choice. If I ostracize myself from the crew and don’t trust anybody, then I’m off by myself.

*ding – ding – ding* yes there were only three.

The Host: All pirates to the quarter deck.

Christa, Ben, Louie, and Jay march in to a beating drum.

The Host strikes a superman pose. Louie says Morning Cameron!
The Host, Cameron, says G’day Louie. *big smile*
Then continues with Jay, Ben, Christa.
Final Four. Not long ago there were 16 of you.
What Happened? *raises arms up to question*

Louie laughs a huge belly laugh. The rest join in.

Louie Confessional: There are 4 pirates on the ship. Three want to keep Christa in power. I’m feeling like I’m the outside man. It’s Longshot Louie! I got things to do and little time to do it.

The Host: This is exciting. You’ve found over half of Captain Steels Treasure. That’s well over $400,000. With two expeditions remaining, there is still a lot of treasure to be found.

I have a key! The host looks down at his unbuttoned green shirt and pulls out a key. There not much to choose from Christa, but it’s all yours.

Christa walks up and grabs the key. She jokes that she will give the key to Ben this week, since he sweated enough yesterday. *she chuckles* Ben says “Ha, ha, ha.” He walks up to the chest, unlocks the bottom right compartment.
Ben says he’s been eyeballing that “thing” since the first day. He opens the drawer. As it opens a second drawer opens. Ben says “doubling it up”. He hands two small boxes and two letters to the Host.

Ben walks back and grabs Christa’s hand.

The Host: Let’s see what Steel has to say today.

08-21-07, 01:48 PM (EST)
8. "Part Three"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-07 AT 03:06 PM (EST)

We start with Christa and Jay rowing in and Louie and Ben already on board looking downtrodden......

Christa's feeling bad about the win because she knows that without Ben's sabotaging Louie, they would have won since they were better rowers......

The treasure haul total is $40K!

Christa must make a crucial decision..... the two pirates to black mark, and therefore the only person to vote. That person can vote for a black marked person, or pull a mutiny, and send her adrift! One thing's for sure, whoever is the voter is automatically safe......... (which might've been a case to actually NOT have Ben sabotage the expedition...... if Louie's the Captain, whichever Triad 2.0 member is the voter could've ousted Louie via the Mutiny vote card......)

Ben's having major regrets about sabotaging Louie, and is thinking about how he can make amends of the situation...... but, then again he just got paid $12K by Christa and Jay..... and they're gonna give Louie $5K of the haul.....

Christa and Jay are talking about who to be the voter because that person holds everyone else's fate in their hands.......

Louie is casting doubts about Jay's trustworthiness.......

08-21-07, 03:07 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Part Three"
I'm gonna take a break. If someone else wants to do Part 4, go ahead.....

08-21-07, 06:01 PM (EST)
11. "Part Four"
Louie's up by the Captain's Wheel looking at a rainbow in the distance...... He's hoping it's a good sign of things to come.....

Jay wants to be the one to cast the vote tonight. He's wondering why Christa would give him all the power tonight considering he still has that Mutiny option and backstab her off of the boat......

Christa is about to present the black spots, but first we've got an emotional speech...... Ben and Louie got the Black Spots.

Jay's weighing his options very carefully........

Pirate's Court.

Christa makes an emotional opening statement. She trusts Jay to make the right decision but she will be sad to see either Louie or Ben cut adrift..... (the only problem is, if neither are cut adrift... you are!)

Louie makes an emotional plea, stating he's been the hardest worker on the ship and Jay doesn't want to be the dog that crushed Loudog's dreams of running for Capt. Steele's treasure (now they start talking about him..... *eyeroll*)

Ben says that Louie is the better sailor, fisherman, and probably the better person than he is, but pirate? He's not so sure about that..... to make peace with Louie, he explains that he threw the expedition the previous day........ Louie says that he feels played......

Jay says that it's all business tonight. One pirate, one vote. Let's see what Jay's done.

Christa is safe.
Ben, your voyage...... will continue.

Louie your voyage is over.........

It'll be Jay vs. Ben vs. Christa for Capt. Steele's treasure, next week in the Finale!

Louie's a tad bitter about Ben's sandbagging.....

The Ghosts return to have their day in Pirate Court! With only 3 pirates left, it's every pirate for theirselves! The Pirate Master will be crowned.....

The Cake 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-21-07, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Part Four"
Thanks so much for posting these Kircon & Vince. I haven't been able to watch the epi's online and your posts make it seem like I haven't missed them. Keep up the great job!

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-07, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Part Four"
I agree. Thanks to both of you for doing it. I know it took a ton of time.

Flashy sig by RollDdice

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-07, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 13 (F4/Finale?) Internet Spoiler Thread"

I'd like to thank you for posting, too!

©Snidget Creations, 2007

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-07, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 13 (F4/Finale?) Internet Spoiler Thread"
Thanks Kircon and Vince for the summaries. That last episode seemed very emotional (it's hard to tell when you only have web clips!) maybe as good as Rupert's boot in PI, certainly as good as many Survivor episodes lately.

If I add the treasures, they've only recovered $440K so how is it goint to work next week? If the last treasure is $500K, we're missing $60K. Is there something else besides a treasure hunt?

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-07, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 13 (F4/Finale?) Internet Spoiler Thread"
I could've sworn I heard them say it would be a million total treasure when I saw the 1st episode. And if the captain's is the only missing treasure (help me, I missed a couple of eps after it went on the net) wouldn't his be the biggest, in keeping with the whole "half to the capt." theme?

Flashy sig by RollDdice

08-22-07, 10:47 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 13 (F4/Finale?) Internet Spoiler Thread"
TDT has the total before Episode 13 at $410K, so add the $40K from Ep. 13 and we're at $450K down, $550K to go.......... that's close to what the rumored final expedition would be...... (maybe they added the $50K in from the episode where Jay severly tanked it, and the "pirate smuggler" took the treasure for himself......?)

08-23-07, 03:15 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 13 (F4/Finale?) Internet Spoiler Thread"
I found this on the CBS Pirate Master Site.

Treasure Tracker

It tells when, where, and how much each treasure was.
It shows how much each pirate has earned.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-07, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 13 (F4/Finale?) Internet Spoiler Thread"
thanks for sharing this Kircon,
Looks like Nessa (me) didn't do too well. ~~~~sigh~~~~

Wonder if Chrita was able to keep track of how much her officers had won and realized how much more they had than she?

Pirates, richest to poorest:
Ben $500,000
Jay $100,420
Azmyth $70,140
Christa $66,780
Jupiter $56,400
Cheryl $41,040
Louie $37,320
Joe Don $31,620
Laurel $31,300
Kendra $26,400
Nessa $25,800
Joy $6,340
Alexis $2,200
Sean $2,040
John $2,000
Christian $200

Honored by Tribe

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •