The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pirate Master Episode 12 Internet Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-07, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pirate Master Episode 12 Internet Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all details of the Final 5 skirmish of Capt. Christa and her two men vs. Laurel and the poor soul that picks the red shot here until at least one of us can post the details for the rest of us.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Intern... Max Headroom 08-14-07 1
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Intern... emydi 08-14-07 2
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Intern... KObrien_fan 08-14-07 3
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Intern... CTgirl 08-14-07 11
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Intern... kircon 08-14-07 4
 Last Time on Pirate Master... kircon 08-14-07 5
 Before the Opening Credits kircon 08-14-07 6
   Part One kircon 08-14-07 7
       RE: Part One Georgianna 08-14-07 8
 Part Two kircon 08-14-07 9
   RE: Part Two Georgianna 08-14-07 10
   RE: Part Two AyaK 08-14-07 12
       RE: Part Two emydi 08-15-07 24
   RE: Part Two kircon 08-14-07 13
 Part Two.2 kircon 08-14-07 14
 Part Two.3 kircon 08-14-07 15
   RE: Part Two.3 Georgianna 08-14-07 16
 Part Three kircon 08-15-07 17
   RE: Part Three Puffy 08-15-07 18
 Part Three.2 kircon 08-15-07 19
   RE: Part Three.2 cycles2k 08-15-07 20
 Part Four: The Black Spots kircon 08-15-07 21
 Pirates Court kircon 08-15-07 22
   RE: Pirates Court Max Headroom 08-15-07 23
   RE: Pirates Court jbug 08-15-07 25
   RE: Pirates Court michel 08-15-07 26
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Intern... Loree 08-15-07 27
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Intern... CTgirl 08-16-07 28
       RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Intern... Sunny_Bunny 08-16-07 29
           RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Intern... whoami 08-16-07 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-07, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Internet Spoiler Thread"
Where's the episode summaries? The episode has been posted for over four hours now!

Thanks to everyone who summarizes for the rest of us.

A Slicey special!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-07, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Internet Spoiler Thread"
it's probably the best ep of them all

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-07, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Internet Spoiler Thread"
it's probably the best ep of them all

I agree with Emy, just take out the word probably

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-07, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Internet Spoiler Thread"
Wow, definately the best. Lots of exciting parts...

Thanks to Kircon and anyone else who summarizes it - it can't be easy to do when you're watching it on your computer!

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-14-07, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Internet Spoiler Thread"
I've been sleeping. But now I will start watching. And writing.

If anyone else is going to summerize please let me know. Sunny won't be around today.

later k

08-14-07, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Last Time on Pirate Master..."
...Ben thought Jay was getting too close to Christa. “Sometimes it good to have a snake on your side.”

Jay and Christa plan what to do about the crews. If Jay is on the red crew, it will lose, “I promise you”, he tells Christa.

In confessional Jay tells us he will do what ever it takes to stay in power, if Christa’s in power, he’s in power.
Jay was able to sabotage the red crew, seeming without any noticing. This allowed Christa to stay in power.
Jay states in confessional, “Right now I feel I got this game right where I want it. I am a mastermind.”

Back on the ship Louie and Laurel continue to build their friendship. Laurel says her and Louie are tight.
Jay begins to turn on the Captain. He tells Ben, “It’s you, me, and Laurel, man!”

Meanwhile Kendra is eavesdropping on their conversation. She took this information to Christa, but it didn’t save her from getting the black spot. Her response was, “I would be worried if I hadn’t gotten it before. OK, I got it again.”

At Pirates Court, it was between Kendra and Louie. After 5 times at court, Kendra was finally cut adrift with a 4-0 vote.

With 11 Pirates gone, who will become Pirate master?

08-14-07, 12:05 PM (EST)
6. "Before the Opening Credits"
Ben thought Jay was getting too close to Christa. “Sometimes it good to have a snake on your side.”

Jay and Christa plan what to do about the crews. If Jay is on the red crew, it will lose, “I promise you”, he tells Christa.

In confessional Jay tells us he will do what ever it takes to stay in power, if Christa’s in power, he’s in power.
Jay was able to sabotage the red crew, seeming without any noticing. This allowed Christa to stay in power.
Jay states in confessional, “Right now I feel I got this game right where I want it. I am a mastermind.”

Back on the ship Louie and Laurel continue to build their friendship. Laurel says her and Louie are tight.
Jay begins to turn on the Captain. He tells Ben, “It’s you, me, and Laurel, man!”

Meanwhile Kendra is eavesdropping on their conversation. She took this information to Christa, but it didn’t save her from getting the black spot. Her response was, “I would be worried if I hadn’t gotten it before. OK, I got it again.”

At Pirates Court, it was between Kendra and Louie. After 5 times at court, Kendra was finally cut adrift with a 4-0 vote.

With 11 Pirates gone, who will become Pirate master?

One lone lantern is seen shinning on the water.

Jay states theer are 11 pirates gone who thought they would be sitting at this table. “I guess they thought wrong”

Jay Confessional: I don’t really care right now; I’ll do whatever I gotta do. I didn’t come hereto make friends, but I’ve made some friends. I came here to provide for my family. If that means hurting some people I’ve known for 11 weeks. then so be it.”

Back to Jay & Ben talking: Jay states, we’ll see what happens. “Overconfidence will kill ya.” I’m going to laydown.

Ben Confessional: Since the beginning of the game, Jay has been playing all sides of everybody. You can only go on for so long playing everybody. Whe everybody was asleep, I was able to talk to Christa, to find out what was going on.

Christa and Ben are eating and talking. Christa says without Kendra, she would have never known about Jay.
Ben states something about “big things”, ( I could not make out what he said, I listened to it several times.) He repeats it twice.
Christa says, “I think this whole thing has been about us figuring Jay out...because we were too stupid to figure it out before.”

Christa Confessional: Kendra came to me and told me Jay was worried about going up against me. I was too tough competition for him.

Ben states to Christa that Jay can’t be trusted. And he’s so good at what he does, man, you want to like him.

Ben Confessional: With a smug look on his face. Christa & I came to the realization that Jay is bad news for all of us and we need to get rid of him before he has a chance to do a ton more damage.

Ben & Christa continue to talk and eat something out of a metal cup, *scrape, scrape*. Ben has a few ideas on how to “get him gone”. *scrape, scrape* Christa says we won’t have to tell anybody. * scrape, scrape* Just let Laurel do what she wants. Don’t talk to her. *scrape, scrape* Christa throws a spoonful (what looks like yogurt) with a popping sound into the sink, and whispers loudly, “Checkmate!” *scrape, scrape* Ben is nodding in full agreement.

Christa Confessional: I was playing for me and Jay, but now I’m playing for me and Ben. Me and Ben.

Ben states that Jay scares him a little bit. “Seriously.”

Christa Confessional: It’s only going to get dirty, because Jay made it that way.
“He’s going to hate me after this, but it’s his fault."

Opening credits run

(I must go walk my puppy so he will let me write the next section. Be back soon.) k

08-14-07, 02:09 PM (EST)
7. "Part One"
The sun rises over the ocean, the ship, and then the flag. There is dramatic music.

Laurel is the only one seen on deck. Music changes to a simple song.

Laurel Confessional: I’m the only one relaxed on board because of the way I’m playing the game. I float on by, I’m chillin’, Like whatever, that’s how I feel about it. Everyone is talking, whispering, “This, that and the other thing”. I want to get as far away from it as I can. I don’t have a strategy; I’m not trying to get one. It’s worked so far for me. That’s pretty much it.

The anchor drops.
*ding – ding* The Host calls; All Pirates to the quarter deck.
Captain, I have another key for you from the chest of Zanzibar. He takes a key from around his neck and hands it to Christa. “It’s in your hands.
Christa says, I think its Jays, and hands it to him.

Jay unlocks the lock and pulls out two golden parchments and a sealed letter. He hands them to the host.
The Host reads: Captain Steel says the next treasure was hidden by Rin Shu Chow. (I’m sure I spelled it wrong) He was the king’s astronomer from China. He mapped by charting the stars and planets in the night sky.
(Hey Georgiana, just for you!)

It’s time to pick crews. Captain you will lead the black crew. Pick your sash and go stand over there.

Laurel, you are the only other woman. You will be on the red crew. Pick your sash and go stand under the red flag.

Gentlemen, you will draw shot. The extra crewman will go to the Captains crew.

Ben pulls a black shot.

Louie pulls a red shot.

Jay pulls a black shot.

The red crew is Laurel and Louie.

The black crew is Captain Christa, Ben and Jay.

Louie Confessional: I’ve had one lousy losing streak going on. But today I’m hoping to break it. But with Laurel and me, it’s going to be pretty tough.

The Host says on my command, you will go over the side and swim to shore.

Ben Confessional. Just when I thought things couldn’t get any worse, Christa and myself are on the same crew and Jay is with us. I have to watch Jay real closely because he still thinks it’s him and Christa.
I told Christa we have to win this one. Just me and her. We have to make sure no complications get in the way.

The Host says: Pirates, make ready to swim. A shot of Christa ready to dive.

He shouts: The Astronomer’s Gold.
The Host shouts the loudest I’ve ever heard him: Honor your crew, fight for your flag.

The host fires the gun. The pirates jump off the deck of the ship. All but Laurel dive in.

We see a map.
All must swim to shore, enter the jungle, and then hike up a grueling mountain path to a rock formation in the shape of a crescent moon. There they will search the tip of the moon to find their next clue.

The Black Crew reaches the beach first. Laurel says Louie and Laurel are not strong swimmers. We see a shot of Laurel doing the back stroke, while Louie looks like a drowned rat. Louie reaches shore first. Laurel says the swim was super, super hard for her. She feels like an underdog.

The Black Crew is struggling up the hill. Jay is using all 4 limbs. They all are huffing and puffing.

Christa Confessional: I usually start praying towards the end of the expedition, but I was praying four minutes into it.

Jay states they see the moon. Ben reaches it first and starts turning over rocks.

Jay Confessional: We’re on top of the world. We have this in the bag. I don’t even see the Red Crew.

They pick up a rock in the shape of a half moon. The clue reads:
Your next clue’s at the planet closest to the sun.
Only a celestial navigator would know.
To which of these four symbols you should go.

There are four symbols to the left of the clue. Christa shouts out that Mercury is the planet closest to the Sun.

The host tells us the crew must choose one of two paths that led to a pasture filled with celestial rock formations. They must be careful because if they choose the wrong path, there will be booby-traps along the way. We see a shot of a net falling from the trees.
Once in the pasture, they must find the rock formation of Mercury’s symbol and their next clue.

Laurel and Louie are “humping” up the steep path.

Louie Confessional: This is the steepest, hardest, steadiest, uphill we’ve had. I call it heart attack hill.

Sooner or later we’re going to get to the top, Louie says.

The Black Crew is trying to figure which path to take. Jay sees a sign post with a quarter- moon on it. They run to it. Jay lifts the cover.
A net from above falls over the three of them. (I myself shouted out loud with joy)

The message reads:
You have been led astray
There’s more to the map you hold.
To find the right way
Create a moon when ye do fold
To the crescent moon you must go back
And try again to find the track.

Jay states: We took the wrong path.

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-14-07, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Part One"
Kircon,

This is so good! I've always been a 'reader', and in your skilled hand, the Episodes on 'paper' are as suspenseful and engaging as they were on my screen. Or more.

Thank you so much!

"(Hey Georgiana, just for you!)"

I hope the 'ghosts' of Kendra and Sean were watching (and laughing) when that net came down: Mercury is their ruling planet ...

08-14-07, 03:29 PM (EST)
9. "Part Two"
They again show Jay opening the board as Ben arrives. The net falls. We’ve took the wrong path.

Jay Confessional: We think we’ve found another clue. When Ben and I open the clue, a net falls from the trees. (I never saw Ben touch the clue board.) So what it basically says is, “Wrong way Dork!”

They are trying to get out of the net.

Ben Confessional: The paths were so close together it was hard to tell which one to take. We have to go back down to where we started and pick another path.

The Red Crew has reached the moon formation. Laurel can tell something was taken from her side. Louie finds the half moon rock, opens it and takes out the clue.

The Black Crew sees the red crew and states they must get ahead of them. They are shown wandering around.

Louie Confessional: I see the Black crew wandering around. This is great man! Things are going my way.

Louie and Laurel read the clues and decide Mercury is the answer. They head off to find the next clue.

Ben is running down the hill into a large pasture with large symbols made from rocks. These rocks are at least 12 inches wide. I don’t do measurements very well, but I would say the symbols are about 40 feet wide. They are located down in a small valley.
Christa is looking at the patterns saying, no, no, no. Down there.
They run to the formation and start looking under rocks. They find the chained box and open it.

There is a key and 6 puzzle pieces made out of wood. They form a square with a symbol and riddle.
The symbol is the cross between an n and h.

The riddle reads:
Once you have
Completed the pattern
You must unlatch your
Treasure key from
The rings of Saturn

The Red Crew also enters the valley. They see where the Black crew is. The Black crew is trying to figure out the puzzle.

The Host tells us the pirates must use the puzzle as a reference, to find the rock formation of the symbol of Saturn where the next clue awaits.

The Black Crew is still sitting on the ground trying to figure out things, when Christa says, they’ve found us.
They grab all their stuff and take off.

Laurel runs over to a rock, moves it and pulls out a locked box. (It was very amazing)
Louie opens the lock and breaks the box.

Laurel Confessional: I knew the black crew would have the lead because of their physical strength, but when we reach the 2nd clue, we were neck and neck. I was relieved. We’re still in the game and it’s all good.

Louie and Laurel read the riddle, and know they have to find the formation. Laurel says she doesn’t know anything about Saturn. They head off.

The Black Crew finds a formation that Jay thinks is the right one. Christa says she will put the puzzle together to make sure. Ben and Jay start turning over rocks. Christa says this isn’t it. Are you sure?. I’m 100 percent sure. They take off.

(I must run an errand, will be back in a couple of hours to finish part two.)k

08-14-07, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Part Two"

Saturn plays the role of a taskmaster in the Zodiac. Saturn commands us to get to work and to work hard. Saturn rules time, old age and sobriety. It can bring depression, gloom, jealousy and greed, or serious acceptance of responsibilities out of which success will develop. Learning life's lessons is key to this Planet, in keeping with its role as teacher. It rules the earth sign Capricorn and air sign Aquarius.

Giggle ...

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-07, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Part Two"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-07 AT 05:54 PM (EST)

Nice summary so far. I haven't been watching, but based on what I know of Burnett's editing, I think Ben has some real trouble ahead of him this week.

Two people have to be given black spots, and I have a hard time believing that Christa, who has been kept as captain thanks to Jay, is suddenly going to turn anti-Jay, as the first segment leads us to believe.

Edited to add: How ironic would it be if Jay saves Ben?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Part Two"
did you watch the ep first? pretty good ayak!

08-14-07, 06:37 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Part Two"
I'm back. I will finish part two.

08-14-07, 08:26 PM (EST)
14. "Part Two.2"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-07 AT 08:27 PM (EST)

Laurel and Louie think there might be more to the clue. Something with rings. So they are checking all the planets. Louie wonders, “Are we missing something in the clue?”

The black team is wandering around looking for the symbol of Saturn.

Louie wonders if they need to be looking for shadows cast by the trees. Laurel tells him to keep thinking like that. Laurel says, “that is the kind of pirate-ty stuff I need to hear.” (And I scream at the screen, WHAT? Who knows?)
The filming seems to be going in a circle around the Red Crew.

Louie Confessional: We just kept looking and looking. “We were lost in space” (Now my love for Louie is complete)

The Black Crew also seems lost.

Ben Confessional: Christa and I think we should go up top and look in a different area we hadn’t searched.
We have looked several times and can’t find the symbol on the puzzle.

The Black Crew heads up the hill to get a better look.

The Red Crew sees them leave and wonders if they should follow. Louie feels that would be “helter skelter”.

The Black Crew, or Jay doesn’t see anything and calls to move on. (Who’s the Captain?) Christa keeps heading for the top.

We see a shot of the symbol down the hill. Just like the one Georgianna posted with just a T at the top and not a cross. Christa shouts, Down here, down here.

Christa Confessional: I had a gut feeling. Everyone knows my gut feelings are always right. The clue was at the top of the hill.

The Black Crew starts looking under rocks. Jay finds the treasure under a flat circular rock. They find a large metal spring with a lock and key. I will try to explain. The spring is about 6 inches wide and 1 foot long. There are several links of chain attached to the end of the spring. The key that they got with the puzzle unlocks a large lock. Then you must unwind another key off the spring.

Ben Confessional: I could have just pick up Christa and put her on my shoulders and celebrated. My whole game rest on this one expedition. If we win, Christa stays in power and Jay is getting put on the black spot.

Jay starts to run off and Christa wants to read the clue that came with the spring.

A red planets arrow will point you,
To my Gold of great worth.
It’s buried half way out in space
Between Mars and Earth (symbol).

The symbol is a circle with a cross in it. Is that Earth, Georgianna?

Jay ask if red is Mars. Christa says Mars is the Red Planet.

The Host tells us that the pirates must now with” key in hand” search between the rock formations of earth and Mars, (Which looks like the male symbol), to dig for the treasure.

The Black crew heads down the hill to search for the treasure.

The Red Crew sees a scarecrow in a tree. Laurel climbs up to see. It’s nothing.

Jay Confessional: Once we got that last clue, I just knew I was going to find the treasure, and pull it out of the ground. I knew where the earth formation was. I know where Mars was. I basically eyeballed it to halfway and started digging.

Jay walks like he is measuring something. He drops down and starts digging. He yells I got it.

The Red Crew sees they are digging for something. Laurel cries ah- oh. They run to the spot.

Jay pulls a chest out of the ground and holds it in the air. Ben throws his hands in the air. He kisses Jay on the head.

Louie walks up and ask if that’s the rings of Saturn. Christa points up the hill and says, up there.

Ben fires the gun. Jay opens the chest and pulls out several things. I could not make anything out, but there did look like a note.

Ben Confessional: What this win means to me is I’m not getting put on the black spot tomorrow. In my place will sit Jay and Louie. Me and Christa are going to team up against Jay and hopefully we’ll come out victorious.

Louie pats Jay on the arm and says “Good job Guys!”

Louie Confessional: This expedition is a sad loss. I wanted to win huge. I’m down $10,000 - $15,000 from everybody. It’s frustrating.

Laurel walks away and drops the red flag. I’m bummed.

Now everyone must swim back to the ship.

The Host greet the Black Crew. He hauls the chest on board. Well done. Let’s see if there more gold than last week. He looks down and smiles at the chest. Crack that chest open and lets see.

The Black Crew throws open the lid.

The Host says that more like it. OK count it out.

Someone says bling bling. The Host says, there’s a lot of gold there guys.

Jay tells everyone there is $30,000 dollars.

The Host says that’s more like it, ey? You two are demoted, looking at Jay and Ben, go below deck and wait further orders.

Captain, here’s your jacket. He helps Christa put her jacket on. Here’s your hat. You have a ship to run, and black spots to hand out, a critical time. The ship is yours.

Christa Confessional: It’s a good feeling to win. We’ll get about $10,000 each. But now I’m under a lot a pressure. I got to make sure I’m doing the right thing for the black spot. Christa is shown putting the money back in the chest.
I have a friendship with Jay, even thought he has lied his way through the game, I appreciate the smart way he has played the game. I appreciate the aggressive way he has played the game. I have a lot of thinking to do, so I don’t bite myself in the butt.

The sun sets on the ship.

08-14-07, 10:38 PM (EST)
15. "Part Two.3"
Christa and Ben are sitting on the deck of the ship. Ben asks “What’s really going on with you? Have your feelings changed since yesterday? Christa whispers no. Can I trust you? Yes, yes you can. Ben pleads, please don’t leave me hanging.
Christa says she’s afraid to give Jay the black spot. He’ll flip out.
Ben says, please be smart about this. I know it’s difficult, but please. I’m just afraid, Christa whimpers. Ben does a funny movement with his lips. Like he knows he’s in trouble.

Christa Confessional: I’m really afraid to give Jay the black spot. The problem is Jay has two kids and I feel bad for them. I don’t want them to think something bad about their dad cause they love him. I care about his kids and I don’t want to send him home.

Ben says, Courage isn’t doing something easy for you; courage is doing something that’s the hardest thing in the world. Its standing up for what you believe in and following through with it.

Christa Confessional: *Deep exhale* * she looks like she has been crying* Sometimes when you’re really afraid to do something, it’s what you need to do. You know? Sooo, I don’t know. I just need to talk to Jay. I need to give him a head’s up. I don’t want to blindside him because I would not want someone to do that to me.

Ben and Christa are talking on deck. Look at all the actions that have gone down on the boat. Who’s the one telling everybody to their face he’s for them, and then he cuts them adrift.

Ben Confessional: I’m crazy tense right now. This is the most tense I’ve been. I have to watch everyone around me, this point in the game, things get real shady. I don’t know if Christa has the tenacity to put Jay up. At points she seems so rowdy to do anything. At other times, she seems so swayable, it freaks me out.

Christa looks off into the blackness of the sea.

08-14-07, 11:44 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Part Two.3"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-07 AT 09:46 AM (EST)

Just great!

Where is Danni - the deal-breaking, savvy, winning Cancer - when you need her!

Wait! I know! She went overboard in the form of Alexis.

Oh! Yes, that sounded like the Earth symbol.

G

08-15-07, 00:28 AM (EST)
17. "Part Three"
Jay is sitting on the deck. I’m feeling pretty good this morning, but everyone is sketchy. Everyone is paranoid. Two people out of four are getting black spots.

Jay Confessional: I believe when people are getting close to other people, I need to separate them. Isolation is the key to this game. When people don’t have anyone to talk to, *puts his hand over his chest*, I’m there. I’m their friend, I’m their ear. I will be their confidant. Isolation is key to this game.

Jay is talking to Christa by the galley. You got Ben talking about trying to get rid of you before the end. “The get rid of you thing...Ben’s, Ben’s brainchild. You know?” Christa is rubbing her forehead. It was all Ben. Sucks don’t it?

Christa keeps rubbing her forehead and asks, how do I know I can trust you Jay?

I don’t know how I can prove it to you, but no one has given more of themselves to you than me this entire game. I’ve been with you from the start. To not trust me would be the biggest mistake you could make.

Christa asks if all three can talk about this, I need to clear this up.

Captains Quarters: Jay, Ben, and Christa.

Here’s my problem. Christa point to each, you and you are the two I care about most on the ship.
Who talked to who about getting rid of me? I want to know the fricking truth.

A Jay state how he plays both sides of the fence with people is just the game. There will be discussions around a strong player like you. You got to find out where people stand and what they think.

Ben says, in strategy, there has been talk of you (Christa) going.

Christa starts crying, that’s funny, because I’ve never said one thing about either of you going, ever. This is not a joke to me.

Ben states it’s not a joke because your name comes up as an option.

Christa cries, That’s not an option, that’s never been an option to me. I never would have said it.

Christa demands that Ben tell her, if he told Jay to get rid of her. Yes or No?

Ben answers no.

Jay is that true.

I’m trying to get everything completely honest here, who brought it up? Jay asks Ben.

Ben points to Jay and says you Bro.

Jay screams, Dude,

Ben: You gonna turn this around on me JBird?

Jay shouts, Dude, I can’t believe you’re doing this to me. Ben holds his hands over his eyes. I can’t believe it man. Don’t you believe I’ve been looking out for you.

Ben states, by telling Louie I’m gunning for him, and telling her I out for her. That’s not looking out for me. It seems like you’re trying to get rid of me. That ain’t backing me up Bro.

Jay told me that you did not want me here at the end, because I’m too strong. He told me that Ben.

Jay states, I told her that, I’m putting it on the table; I’m not going to lie.

Jay Confessional: *Jay’s lying in bed* basically my whole plan has exploded into a big mess today. I’m considered one of the most untrustworthy people on the ship right now. So now I’m about this close, *hold two fingers close together *, to being cast adrift. I’m gonna have to dance real hard.

Back to the Captains quarters:

Ben tells Jay that he’s been looking out for him.
Jay tells Ben he’s been talking behind him all day.
Ben tells all that he never turns on anybody till they turn on him.
Jay yells at Ben, when you brought up Christa’s name, you put me in a position I didn’t want to be in.

At this point Christa seems to have a very bad headache, as she’s rubbing her head.

Ben ask Christa, “Do you think Mastermind Magee over here, *points at Jay*, is telling the truth about me. He just said he screwed me over.

Jay takes a drink out of the green bottle.

Christa is now blubbering, so if that wasn’t true, if you cared about me, why would you do that to me.

Jay shakes his head one slow time.

Christa in her Captains voice states, “I need to speak to every person individually.”

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Part Three"
Ack! You left us hanging! I'm loving your summaries. You write so well and it's just like I am watching the show. It's like I'm reading a great novel. Thanks so much for doing this. Now I need to know...who got cast adrift?

©Snidget Creations, 2007

08-15-07, 02:19 AM (EST)
19. "Part Three.2"
Christa Confessional:
Jay and Ben went at each other hardcore. They were about to chew each other heads off.
But I feel I have lots of control. Right now
Trust me; I know when a man’s lying. She makes a clicking noise and rolls her eyes.

The door opens to the Captains Quarters. Ben walks in.
Christa says hey.
Ben asks, so tell me what you’re thinking.

This is very hard for me, because I care about Jay’s kids.

Ben says this is freaking him out.
“Why”

Cause I’m worried. Just promise me that you won’t put me up for a black spot.

Ben I’m not going to give you a black spot. I swear on my daughter’s life, I’m not going to give you a black spot.
Whew!

Ben Confessional: Every thing was going as planned. Christa understood Jay had been lying the whole time and to everyone. I believe I’m safe from the Black Spot. I believe we can carry it through.

Jay walks into the Captains Quarters and sets a bottle down on the table then sits down.
Jay I feel stuck right now, I feel like I have to give you the Black Spot.

Jay looks at her and say, “I’ll never forgive ya. Just so you know”
With a sad look, Christa says I know that.

Jay says you don’t have to.
I’ve had your back.
I’m going to get a black spot.
That means I’m going home.
Thank you very much.
He shakes his head and puts it into his hands.

(Wow! I’m impressed with what Jay is feeding Christa.)

Ben and Louie are talking in the crew’s quarters.
Louie says you can’t have everyone’s back. You can’t play that way.
Jay tried to make a deal with every one.
Well guess what? Today it’s going to show it can’t be done.
Cause he’s going home tonight.

Ben holds his hands up in the air and declares:
Let the good rise above.
There is a snake rattle sound.

Meanwhile back with Christa and Jay.

Jay pleads, what can I do?
Don’t do it. Don’t do it.

He smiles at her and knocks on the table and says you had me at day one.

Christa smiles.

If you put me up for black spot, I’m gone for sure.

Christa says she knows for sure.

I’ll cast ballots any way you want.

I’ll let you take it at this point. I want to be there the last day. So bad.

Jay Confessional: I’ll do anything to get to the end of this game.
I’ll send a crying girl home. We see a picture of Christa.
I’ll stab a guy in the back after I shook his hand, and swore I’d never do it.
This game forces to you make some difficult choices.
To do things against your morals and values.

Don’t Black Spot me Baby. Please Man, please.

Christa Confessional: If I give Jay the black spot it’s because he’s overplaying it.
But I want him here at the end. He played the game aggressively, harder than anyone else.
He deserves it.
It’s not that I’m being manipulated by him or controlled by him or anything like that.
I have personal feeling for him. I care about him.

Laurel walk into the Captains Quarters.

What’s going on is that everyone wants to send Jay home.
My problem is I care about his kids and I don’t want to send Jay home.
I don’t know what to do.

Laurel says Jay is a big fat liar and if you want to trust him, then have fun with that.

Christa says it’s not that I trust him, it’s just his kids.

Jay tries to talk to Ben. She’s solid with the three of us to the end.
No matter what was said, it was about all of us getting to the final three.
No matter what happened behind the scenes.
No matter if you hate me right now, it all about getting the three of us to the end.

Ben can not even look at Jay. He stands in the doorway with his head hung down.
Honestly Dude, I like you as a person but I understand it’s a game.
It calls for stuff like this to go down. I got to see it for what it is.

Jay tells Ben, whether I go home tonight or not, I hope you will have a drink with me sometime.
That’s for you to decide.

Ben hangs his head and shakes it up and down.

Laurel tells Christa that another person has not been on her side. Ben
He told me he doesn’t want to go up against you in the end.
He wants to be by my side in the end.
Christa gets an I’ll pay him back look on her face.

Christa Confessional: The ship is stressful now, because of less secure people.

Christa is filling out the Black Spots
If I take the majority Jay would get the Black Spot.
I really don’t know what I’m going to do.

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 02:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Part Three.2"
I just watched the webcast. I am not going to post details until kirkon posts his most excellent summary because he does such a fine job.

I am in Canada so I have to use a proxy server on Internet Explorer to watch the show on CBS. For anyone who wants to know how do it, here are some instructions:

1) Google search for Proxy Servers or go to http://www.publicproxyservers.com/index.html.

2) Find a proxy server from the dozens (hundreds?) provided that is based in the United States.

3) In Internet Explorer choose the Tools menu.

4) Choose Internet Options from the drop down menu.

5) Click the Connections tab.

6) Choose LAN settings

7) Make sure there is a check mark beside "Use a proxy server for your LAN. "

8) In the spaces provided, enter the proxy server address and port number. E.G. If the proxy server is 63.170.15.170 : 3128 then enter 63.170.15.170 under address and 3128 under port.

9) Close and then open Internet Explorer. Follow and proxy instructions on the screen, including human verficiation.

10) Try cbs.com and watch the show.

It may be necessary to try a few different proxies till you find one that works.

Don't forget to revert your settings after you watch PM so that you are not always going through a proxy for all your webs surfing.

Good episode with a little tension - for a change.

08-15-07, 03:30 AM (EST)
21. "Part Four: The Black Spots"
Ben, Louie, laurel, and Jay are waiting on deck for the Captain to appear.

We see Christa climbing the stairs and walking outside with the papers. She doesn’t look at anyone but hangs her head.

I don’t have much to say. The way I made my decision today was based on information I received earlier downstairs.
If you got the Black Spot, it’s because you are a liar, or I want you to stay and it’s an easy spot to be in.

Captain Christa throws the papers down on the deck and walk back to her Quarters.

Laurel picks them up and hands them out.

Jay is chanting, no black spot, no black spot.

Jay Confessional: I know I’m getting a black spot. I pick my summons up off the deck, open it and...
Lo and Behold! No Black spot. I’m baffled at this point. I...I...I...I’m speechless, My brain won’t work.

I look around and Laurel has a Black Spot

Laurel states in a depressed manner. Surprise, Surprise.

The utterly speechless Jay continues:
Ben has a black spot. I guess that makes Ben the liar.

Ben is chewing his nails and fingers.

Ben Confessional: My first thought when I got hit with the black spot, was I was completely and utterly screwed. I’m going off the ship tonight.
My second thought was how did Jay make it through without getting a black spot.
He was so close to gone.
I know Louie will not vote for Laurel
I know Jay will vote for me. We just had a fight and were yelling at each other.

Louie Confessional: I will not vote for Laurel. We have a bond that I will not break.

We see a shot of Laurel and Louie bumping hands. (Like Howie Mandell)

Laurel Confessional: When I go to Pirates court, I never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever feel safe.
(I counted the evers. There were 7)
I don’t talk with everyone, I don’t get down and dirty, I don’t know what’s going on. I stay out of it.
It’s a pretty tricky game.

Ben is talking with Jay on deck. Jay you did screw me over, BUT to redeem yourself, to counteract what you did, you can keep me in the game. I would be forever grateful.
Jay throws his hands on his face and pulls them down, while sighing.

Jay Confessional: I know it’s me against the world and odds are slim.
I’m not going to roll over; I’ve fought so hard, so immediately I went to Jay.

Ben tells Jay, you’ve dove magic with this before.
Jay, the only time I turned on you was when you were turning on me.

Jay turns to Ben, and tells him he was put in that position, and it was him or Jay.

Ben Confessional: If there was anything real about the time we’ve been on this ship, then now is the time to stand up for me.

Ben tells Jay; if you save me, I’ll owe you everything.

Jay tells us that Ben will cover his back for the rest of the game.

Jay Confessional: I know Louie and Laurel don’t have my back.
It might be a better gamble to keep him here.
I not sure yet, I’m not convinced.

08-15-07, 05:27 AM (EST)
22. "Pirates Court"
The sun sets over the ocean and turns into the smallest sliver of moon.

*ding – ding*

All Pirates to Mid-Ships
Marked Pirates, you know where to stand.
Welcome once again to Pirates Court.
This is the place where all get to have their say.
Looking at laurel and Ben, the Host says one of you will be cut adrift.
The Black Crew won the expedition which put Captain Christa back in power.
You’ve marked these two with a black spot.
Laurel and Ben, You will have your say when you defend yourselves.
Your fellow crew members will have their say when they cast their ballots.
Will you choose to cut one of these adrift, or will you rise up together and mutiny against the captain.
Christa is seen grinning.
If you are tied tonight, Christa will make the decision on who to cut adrift.
Pirates Court is now in session.
Captain, kindly tell the court why you marked these two pirates with a black spot?
Laurel is very hard to read. She doesn’t discuss her strategy for the game.
We see laurel shrug her shoulders.
She doesn’t discuss her allegiance in the game.
I wonder what she thinks about me, because she doesn’t anything about anything.

The Host asks why Christa black spotted Ben.

I wanted to get to the bottom of who was suggesting they didn’t want to go against me in the end.
It was Ben or Jay. They were fighting back and forth.
Laurel confirmed that Ben said it. So at that moment I changed from giving Jay the black spot to Ben.

Jay is seen smiling.

The host asks what offended you.

Christa states; why would I want someone here who doesn’t feel comfortable with me in the end.
That would give them reason to send me home.
In the end I want to go against the best competitors on the ship not the weakest.
I would rather be second best to the best, than best of the worst.

The Host says OK!

Time to defend yourselves.

Laurel defend yourself.

I feel I deserve to be here. I play fair. You know where I stand.
I am not making the same promises to you and you, at the different times.
I’m not rolling like that. I don’t put my self out there because I don’t want the stress.
I’m not hiding anything.
I’m here to play my way.
How do you know you can trust Ben? He’s been part of many groups.
I don’t feel you can trust him personally.
That’s all I got.

The Host asks Louie: how do you feel to see Laurel up there.
It’s hard to see her up there. She’s a free spirit.
She will not be controlled.
It’s tough to see her up there.

It’s tough to see Ben up there.
He’s a great man.
He can run like the wind.
He’s a great competitor, but
I’ve got a bond with Laurel.
She smiles.

The Host asks Jay if it’s smart to keep around a weaker competitor.

Jay answers, At this point in the game you do have to weigh who you could beat in the end with who you’re tight with.
We are human beings, and bad stuff runs through your mind when you start thinking about the money.

Alright, Ben Defend yourself.

I care too much about being here and too much about this experience, that maybe I get a little ahead of myself sometimes.
I do say stupid things like not wanting to go against you in the end.
But the truth of the matter is I care about you.
And this goes for everybody.
Jay, you and I have been like brothers on this thing.
We’ve done a lot damage together,
Had a lot of fun, and it feels good to share it with people.
You can’t make it to the end by yourself.
I’m not embarrassed or ashamed to humble myself to say I think we can help each other.
I’ll do what I need, I’ll cut my food in half, I’ll do what you guys feel is necessary for me to stay here.
I just want one more day; I’m not ready to go.
When you cut me adrift, you’re cutting my dreams and my hopes.
It’s not just treasure; it’s my whole life and existence here on the ship and adventure.
I want this with every tiny piece of my body and soul.
I’ll do what ever it takes for you guys to trust me.

Ben looks up at Christa and smiles.

Jay looks down and the Host asks:

Jay, you and Ben were part of the original Triad. How do you feel about him now?
I’m really struggling with that.
I know for a fact that he was down there doing everything he could to discredit me.
I got to ask myself how do I trust someone who was ready to cut me adrift with out even blinking.
Do I have it in my heart to give him another chance, and if I do, is he going to come up behind me and bury one in my back.

The Host says, let’s get to it then. The business end of Pirates court.

You both have three cards in your wallets, one for each pirate, and a mutiny card.
Pirates it’s time to cast your ballots.
Louie walks up, takes the sheaf off, and plunges his card onto the knife.
Jay walks up, turns around to look at the captain, then plunges his card onto the knife.

The host says, two pirates, two ballots, Lets see what you’ve done.

He retrieves the cards and walks back to his spot.

Let’s get the ballots for mutiny out of the way.
Captain, there are no ballots for mutiny, you are safe...

Christa smiles and says thanks.

The Host continues: But you are not off the hook.
There is a tie.
He lays down a card for Ben and Laurel.

In the case of a tie the captain will decide who to cut adrift.

Christ grabs her hat and hangs her head and releases a big sigh.

Jay gives a nod to Ben who nods back.

15 seconds later the Host says Captain the time has come.

5 more seconds pass before Christa gives her answer.

I base my decisions on feeling and relationships.

I feel Ben and I had a close relationship up until today...
It makes me sad, because I considered Ben a friend, and our friendship was stronger than the fear of losing.

Laurel I feel I’ve gotten to know you better.
I think you’re funny and ...wonderful.

But I did say I wanted to be here with the strongest competitors.
I feel Ben is the stronger competitor.
So I’m sorry, I’m going to have to cut Laurel adrift.

Laurel looks shocked. Ben gives a nod and a smile to Christa.

Laurel your journey is over. Captain cut this pirate adrift.

Ben walks over and gives Louie and Jay a hug.

Laurel climbs over board, and Christa cuts the rope setting her adrift.

Ben puts his arm around Jay and says Thank you bro, thank you.

Laurels last words:
I got cut adrift, but I’m happy I don’t have to play against Ben, Jay, and Christa. It’s not fun to play against them.
I got to experience the Pirate life at sea for a minute.
But I’m going to be happy to go back to my van. *giggle*

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Pirates Court"
Thank you kircon for the excellent summaries!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Pirates Court"

Summer help from Shar.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Pirates Court"
Thank you Kircon. Nice summary with some snarky comments! Jay dodged a bullet. Laurel, the one with no strategy, saved him and got cut adrift for it. The irony!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Internet Spoiler Thread"
Just watched the episode. Interesting that it keeps getting better ever since they cut it from TV. The final eps have been interesting and fun. I was getting bored with the triad ones when it was still on TV.

I would like to see Ben cut adrift. Don't know why, but I just don't like him. He got a free ride for so long being an officer so often. Jay has done the work and Ben was riding along. I was glad that Christa caught on that he was just as deceptive as Jay. And Jay was wise to save Ben to get on his good side while putting the pressure on Christa about who would be booted.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-07, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Internet Spoiler Thread"
I agree, CBS picked a funny time to pull the show from the air.

I'm glad Ben was saved - I don't have a favorite, but I guess if I did, it would be him. Jay is a great player and manipulatr, but frankly I'm tired of hearing him talk. I have gained some respect for Christa over the past few weeks, but I think she made a mistake in letting herself be ruled by her emotions. It's noble to want to go to the end with the strongest, but the point here is to win. There is nothing wrong with beating a stronger person during the game. Upsets happen all the time in tournaments, and I think her decision will come back to haunt her. The bigger question is did Jay make a mistake in helping to save Ben? I don't think Louie has the wits or the strength to go all the way, both Ben and Jay do.

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-07, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Internet Spoiler Thread"
It's noble to want to go to the end with the strongest, but the point here is to win.

I find this interesting as well. Do you think it's ego: "I went against the strongest and beat the carp out of them!" Or do you think they (like so many Survivors) forget they are actually in a game until the last few councils?

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-16-07, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Internet Spoiler Thread"
Do the best players make it to the end? You do not have to be strong to be the best. This is a game and you have to play it in a way that will get you to the end. You have to know when to lay low and when to make your move. That is hard to do sometimes especially in games like this in which you have not played before.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •