The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pirate Master Episode 11 Internet Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-07, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pirate Master Episode 11 Internet Spoiler Thread"
Please keep discussions of the 3 on 3 battle to the death between the Black Crew and the Red Crew that may or may not include a real-life sabotage attempt by one crew member to keep El Capitan Sweetbeard in charge until at least one of us can watch enough of the online episode to start summarizing it for the dialup peeps and those that Innertube don't deem worthy.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Intern... Chez 08-07-07 1
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Intern... cahaya 08-14-07 26
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Intern... Chez 08-07-07 2
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Intern... byoffer 08-07-07 5
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Intern... kircon 08-07-07 3
 Last Time on Pirate Master kircon 08-07-07 4
 Part One kircon 08-07-07 6
   wait Agman2 05-04-15 27
 Part One. 2 kircon 08-07-07 7
 Part One.3 kircon 08-07-07 8
   RE: Part One.3 Puffy 08-07-07 9
 The Expedition kircon 08-08-07 10
   RE: The Expedition vince3 08-08-07 11
       RE: The Expedition Sunny_Bunny 08-08-07 12
 Part Three kircon 08-08-07 13
 Part Four kircon 08-08-07 14
   RE: Part Four Sunny_Bunny 08-08-07 15
       RE: Part Four michel 08-08-07 17
           RE: Part Four Sunny_Bunny 08-08-07 19
               A Master michel 08-09-07 23
                   RE: A Master CTgirl 08-12-07 24
           RE: Part Four Agman2 05-04-15 28
   RE: Part Four Spanky68 08-08-07 16
       RE: Part Four michel 08-08-07 18
   RE: Part Four jbug 08-09-07 21
       RE: Part Four kircon 08-09-07 22
           RE: Part Four Georgianna 08-13-07 25
       RE: Part Four Agman2 05-04-15 29
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Intern... Loree 08-08-07 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chez 671 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-07-07, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Internet Spoiler Thread"
From the CBS web site, Episode 11 appears to be ready for viewing. I'm one of the sad souls that can't watch it on line. Hoping someone will update the thread here soon!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cahaya 19286 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-07, 03:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Internet Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-07 AT 03:36 AM (EST)

Thanks y'all for posting the updates. I haven't bothered watching the show online, but I'm curious enough about what's happening to check it out here. It sounds like CBS really should have left it on the air, too! (still grumbling over that)

Piracy on the high seas and flying of the Jolly Roger by agman

Chez 671 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-07, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Internet Spoiler Thread"
OK, I checked on Wikipedia and the briefest of summaries for Episode 11 is posted there. I'll just give a link here, in case anyone does not want to be completely spoiled.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirate_Master#Episodes

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-07, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Internet Spoiler Thread"
That is the world's shortest summary.

What is interesting about that website, is that it gives a very detailed summary of the sharing of the booty. According to that Ben has the most, although it doesn't seem to include booty exchanges for the royal pardon nor any bribes that have happened.

I still don't understand the end-game for this show. Does anyone know what will happen when there are 5,4,3,2 left? Is the winner the survivor at F2 with the most booty?

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-07-07, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Internet Spoiler Thread"
I've been dealing with a "little" flood problem. But I'm home now and will start watching and summarize the first part.

08-07-07, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Last Time on Pirate Master"

Last time on Pirate Master:

Jay continues to protect his power structure. H targeted and lured Nessa into a phony pact.
Ben is wary of Jay’s plans. “The tighter Jay and Christa get, the farther away I get.”
On the expedition, Kendra couldn’t keep up and didn’t help her red crew.
Black Crew wins.
Back at the ship Jay manipulated the black spots. Nessa was furious for getting a spot.
Jay continued to mislead her.
At pirates’ court, Nessa sensed she was being betrayed and her fears were confirmed with a unanimous vote to cut her adrift.

6 pirates remain, who will be the Pirate Master?

08-07-07, 05:38 PM (EST)
6. "Part One"
A shot of the ship at night, with Ben & Jay talking in the dark on the deck.

Jay tells Ben, I know you see me doing bad things to other people and maybe he will do it to me.

Ben says yeah, I’m scared. I can’t lie to you. You and Christa look tight. Every two seconds she’s coming over and asking you things.

Both Jay and Ben state,” She’s way smarter than I thought she was.” Jay says it is scary.

But if it comes down to you or Christa, I’m taking you.
“May God curse my family for generations to come, if I go back on that. You know what I’m saying.”
(I personally thought I would see a flash of lightning.)
Ben states “That’s what I needed to hear, that means a lot to me” This will keep me steadfast and strong and I can go on.

Ben in Confessional: “Jay is a suspect character and a snake” Sometimes it’s good to have a snake on your side. I don’t know if he will keep his word, but he swore on his kids. I know it’s possible for him to turn on me. I will keep an eye on it. You know, Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Back to Ben & Jay on the deck. Ben tells Jay that the only team they are playing for is “you & I”. And Christa for now. Jay says the only thing he committed to was helping Christa to get as far as she could in the game. “I didn’t say how far, not final two, not final three.” Jay looks around the ship to see if anyone is listening. “The fact of the matter is, she (Christa) will do whatever I tell her to do.

Opening Credits

Sorry it's taking so long. I had to explain to DH, what contractors did, and what insurance said.

Agman2 1100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-04-15, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "wait"
Kircon, that didn't happen. Are you watching the right show?

08-07-07, 07:24 PM (EST)
7. "Part One. 2"
The sun rises on the ship. Everyone is sleeping while Christa steers the ship.

Laurel is glad Christa is captain, “she’s the cutest thing ever”, we all slept in, we all ate together.
Ben says we haven’t swabbed the deck since...?. Not working much, eat great. “We haven’t done anything on the ship really.”

Captain Christa yells “Swim call”!

Jay says Christa is relaxed, we sleep in, we swim. “It’s kind of nice having a woman in charge.”

Christa Confessional: Being Captain is kind of cool because, we haven’t done any work. I’m keeping everyone well rested and well fed. And that way everyone is happier and more willing to go along with what you want them to do.

Louie is steering the ship when Jay brings him food. While Jay and Louie are talking, we see a shot of Kendra listening in the ropes.

Both Jay and Louie want Kendra to go next. Someone says” The nice days are done!”

Kendra Confessional: I’ve been eavesdropping to see which way they are leaning. “Information has been my big commodity. I’m sneaky and that’s why I’m still here. It might not be the most above board reason to still be a member of this crew, but I’ve managed to make it work for me.”

Jay takes Louie’s plate to the galley and sees Kendra sitting and eating. “You OK?” Kendra mumbles mmhum.
He has no clue she heard him. Kendra says “I’m tired. I need some alone time.” and walks out. She is shown coiling rope to sad music.
Jay asks Laurel, “What’s up with her? Man!
Laurel says, “She looks upset of mad or something.

Jay Confessional: “The thought of keeping Kendra around...ugh...just irks me so bad. I can’t stand her.”
Shot of Kendra coiling rope in her hand, with the ocean behind her.
“The question is, Who do I want around at the end?” Someone bad at expedition? Maybe I should keep her for just that reason.
Shot of Kendra securing the rope to the side of the ship, then walking away.

08-07-07, 08:07 PM (EST)
8. "Part One.3"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-07 AT 08:53 PM (EST)

As Kendra walks away a shot of the door to the Captains quarters is shown.
We hear Jays voice, “Just be careful what you say. Eavesdroppers up there.”

Inside the cabin Christa says, “It would actually be beneficial if you or Ben was on my team. Then it would work out perfect if we won. If we split it three ways, it’s more money. A lot more.
Jay says “If I’m on a crew with one, Ill drag my butt. You know, but... I can’t, you know, be too obvious.If I’m on the other crew, that crew will lose. I promise you.

Jay Confessional: I’m 100 percent committed to keeping Christa in power. If she’s in power, I’m’ in power. She’s my puppet, she’s my mouthpiece. She does what ever I tell her to do. I tell her she’s my best friend on the ship ...but at the end of the day, she’s there because I need her, man.!”

Christa leaves her cabin and tells Jay to carryon. He wipes his brow, giving the impression that he is troubled.

*ding - ding*
*ding - ding*

All Pirates to the Quarter Deck!

The Host, Cameron Daddo, *winks at michel* ask, “How we feeling this morning?”

I have a key for the six of you, and hands it to Kendra, who has a go at the chest. A drawer on the bottom left of the chest, opens. Kendra pulls out Corkscrews.

The Host says there is a clue on the corkscrew you will have to figure out before you begin.

Captain Steel writes that this treasure was hid by Amaul Patelle, (I spelled it like it sounded), of India, a notorious smuggler, of rum and contraban, a sneaky and dangerous guy.

Draw shot to see whose crew you are on.

Black Crew: Christa, Louie, and Ben.

Red Crew: Jay, Laurel and Kendra.

Jay winks at Christa when he pulls the red shot.

The Host tells the pirates, “Into the Longboats and row to shore”.

Must go make dinner for DH, be right back. k

Puffy 6655 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-07, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Part One.3"
Thanks so much for reporting all of this. What happens next?

©Snidget Creations, 2007

08-08-07, 00:16 AM (EST)
10. "The Expedition"
Jay reads the riddle on the handle of the corkscrew:
To Black Sand Beach you have to row
Up river, then right you must go.
Jay tells his crew that they must not forget to turn right.

The host tells us what the pirates must do, while we see it on an animated map.

The pirates must row to the anchor on shore then travel up river.
They must turn right at the skull marker to find the smugglers den.
Look for the bottle containing the next clue.

Kendra Confessional: This is very important for my crew to win. I feel I can show my other strength on this expedition.

Jay Confessional: I’ll do whatever I have to, to maintain power...because at the end of the day, If Chris is in power, I’m in power. I can lose the battle, but win the war. I might lose a key, I might trip or fall, I don’t know.

The Host holds a gun overhead.
Black crew ready?
Red crew ready?
Fight for your flag.
The Host fires the gun.

Black crew got a big lead because Jay told us he was rowing slowly to sabotage his crew.
The lead looks like 3 ½ boat lengths
The rowers for the Black crew are Ben & Louie
The rowers for the Red crew are Jay and Laurel

Louie told us they were beating the Red crew like crazy. We got to the beach, then ran up the river.

Ben, Louie, and Christa walked past the skull marker.

The Black Crew lands on the beach.

Christa runs back and says we’re going the wrong way.

Louie confessional: Our first mistake was missing the smugglers den. We ran farther than we had to.
Louie says, “It’s retarded today, Ill tell you that much.”
The Black crew backtracks down the trail where Louie sees the skull marker.
Meanwhile the Red Crew catches up and also finds the skull marker.

Jay Confessional: The Black Crew kept screwing up so much, that we caught up.

Everyone ended up in the den together looking for a clue among many bottles and crates.

Jay Confessional: I stayed outside to slow my crew down. I didn’t go in to help. If my crew wins, I lose control of the ship .It’s all about power now. I’m willing to do whatever it takes. The means justify the end.
Unfortunately for me the Red crew found their clue first, (It looks like Kendra found the clue.)

The Red Crew pulls a long cloth out of the bottle with a key attached. (Now get this) Kendra realizes that you must wrap the cloth around the bottle to read the message. Go figure.

Ben tells us the Black crew takes a sneak-peek and cheats a little bit.

We see the bottle’s clue while Kendra reads.

Under the anchor your next clue lies
Where it leads you will be a surprise
Haul my rum crates back to the beach
And piece together what is inside

The Host tells us the pirates must return to the anchor, uncover a buried chain and follow it to the next clue.
Inside the sunken crates are three pieces of a skull. The pirates must assemble them to reveal a map to the treasure chest.

Both crews reach the anchor about the same time. Everyone but Jay start digging around the anchor. Jay finds a buried chain and starts to pull it. He realizes that this is the clue and they must swim out in the ocean. The Black Crew doesn’t notice what he is doing so he walks by Ben and tells him to follow the chain. Ben jumps up and runs into the ocean. Jay drops to his knees and shouts, Dig! Dig!

Ben Confessional: Jay told me to follow the chain into the ocean. “Maybe he just didn’t have quite the motivation he needed to really help his Red Crew win.”

Ben swims a distance into the ocean. All of a sudden he has a mask on. (I can’t figure this out. He ran into the ocean without a mask. No one sees him because they are all digging. Could he have swam back to get the mask, and still nobody sees him, but Jay.) Ben sees a chest being held down by a rock. Maybe about 14 feet under water. Ben yells, “Come out, come out! Louie, Louie, Louie, Louie! Come out, come out! We got to get the row boat.

The Black Crew takes out their dory with Ben saying we can pull it up with the grappling hook. Jay looks up and repeats, “Let’s get our dory.”
The Black Crew has two people with four oars. The Red Crew has two people with two oars. Jay and Lauren are sitting side by side.

Jay Confessional: While we are rowing, I’m trying to figure how to look like I’m giving 100 percent, when I’m not.

The Black crew gets their chest into the boat. Jay jumps out of the water and grapples the red chest. The Black Crew head back to shore. Jay tries to haul the chest into the boat, with Lauren in the water pushing. Kendra is leaning against the side of the boat watching them trying to load the chest.

Ben Confessional: We opened the chest on the beach to find three parts of a skull. When we put them together a map pointed to the treasure.

Louie noticed that the map looked like a jagged rock across the bay. The Black Crew starts off down the beach. The Red Crew reaches the beach and must still put together their clue.

The Black Crew crawls into a crevice in the rocks. Christa calls out, “Here it is guys!” As they are crawling through the cave they show a squeaking bat. (Just for emydi)

The Red Crew, at least the ladies see the rock and say there’s a horses head on the skull, and a red X marks the spot.

Jay Confessional: Kendra and Laurel have no idea I’m throwing the expedition. At the end of the day, I’m only giving 50 percent. (Jay is sitting in front of the Horse Head Rock and it really looks like a horse’s head getting a drink of water. The green trees, shrubs, and vines look like a mane. Cool!)

Louie says the cave has a foot and a half of water and air. They are feeling around for a treasure. The Red Crew is running up the beach. The cave opens up to where the Black Crew can stand. Another shot of three bats. Louie starts shouting. (I can’t make out what he is saying) Louie picks up a large red, object. (It reminds me of f the turret on the top of the Taj Mahal.) Louie carries it out of the cave.

The Red Crew sees they have lost.

Jay Confessional: When I saw the Black Crew coming down the beach with treasure in hand, it felt really good. I might have lost some money but you can lose the battle and win the war.

Christa holds the gun in the air and fires it. Louie has a key to unlock the container. They open it and find a salt shaker and heavy chain. Louie finds a note and reads it.

Captain Steel I have betrayed you. Gold means power and now I have both. Many Thousand Thanks. A Patel

The Black Crew is not happy. Jay is in the background grinning.

Ben Confessional: My first reaction is like a slap in the face. All that hard work and no treasure.

Louie Confessional: The parable of this expedition is never trust a smug-ga-ler.( that is how he pronounced it.) He took his gold, fooled everybody, and is back in India right now drinking Indian ale on our money. (I think Louie has forgotten this is a game.)

Christa is lying on the beach moaning, I took all that stress and didn’t get any money.

The music changes to a victorious song. The camera shoots Ben kneeling in the sand then rises to Jay holding the Red Flag looking down on everyone.

Jay Confessional: I threw the expedition today, to make sure my crew, Ben and Christa maintained power on the ship. I got exactly what I wanted: POWER!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Expedition"
LOL, the El Cheapo Expedition!

Sunny_Bunny 5596 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Expedition"
I have to say that this expedition was so much more entertaining than any that went before, largely due to Jay who slowly walked along, looked at the trees, looked at the birds, half heartedly did stuff like digging and wrapping the bottle to get the clue.

The editing made it so obvious that he was throwing the challenge, but Laurel and Kendra didn't seem to notice.

08-08-07, 02:10 AM (EST)
13. "Part Three"
Back on the ship, Jay acts depressed and upset.
Jay Confessional: Again he tells us, I threw the expedition, to keep Christa and Ben in power on the ship. There is no way anyone knows I didn’t give 100 percent.

He tells Kendra and Laurel, Good job, Good job! Kendra tells Jay she was proud to be on his team. Jay tells Kendra he was proud to be on her team. Laurel performs some kind of body contortions. At least they didn’t get any money.

Jay Confessional: I don’t feel my game play is unethical. This is pirate ship. I came out here to play a cut throat game.

The Host tells the Black Crew that they were cheated like Captain Steel. Captain, you have duties to assign, a ship to run, and black spots to hand out. The ship is yours. Thank You, says Christa.

We see a shot of the figurehead of the ship, a lady medusa holding a skull. The next shot is the crew’s quarters.

Jay tempts Ben into a game of High Card/500. Ben decides to exercise his fortune. Jay pulls a queen. Ben pulls a two. Jay pulls the same queen three times. He takes two grand from Ben.

Jay Confessional: When you’re playing high card, if you set the deck down a little skewed, you can pick up the deck in the same spot. I made sure I did my old tricks and what do you know. Queen, queen, queen.
If it comes down to being Pirate Master, I feel mentally superior to Ben. I don’t know if it’s age or education, but at the end of the day, I don’t feel Ben is a threat to me. That’s why I made a pact with him and why I’m keeping him around.

Jay and Ben are talking on the deck about the final three. Kendra is up in the sails listening. Laurel would be better to keep than Christa. Jay tells us that Christa is in better shape than he is, faster, a better swimmer, and able to solve puzzles faster.

Kendra Confessional: I’ve been eavesdropping and have found out that Jay is worried to go up against Christa. She decides this is the day she should start sharing information with people.

Louie comes to Jay and tells him, let’s make it easy. Put me and Kendra up for Pirates Court. Let’s get her gone. Laurel and you won’t do me wrong.

Louie Confessional: Jay influences who gets the black spots. I have 100 percent trust in him. Would he turn on me, I don’t think so.

The sun sets over the ship. Christa calls Jay into her quarters.
Jay tells us Christa calls him first because his opinion is what matters most to her.
Jay has just woken up, he yawns as he walks in and sit down. He pours himself a glass of rum.
What’s your vote here, tonight, what’s the deal?
Jay says Kendra. I can’t stand her anymore. She’s like fingernails on a chalk board. He has a few other insults.
Louie volunteered to be put up and I think we should. Maybe it’s time to get rid of him. Go big or go home.
Christa says Go big. They clink glasses and down the shot of rum. So who are you going to vote for?
Jay says it doesn’t matter who he votes for.

Christa pours a drink for herself and Ben. Who do you want to Black Spot?
Ben says Kendra and Louie which would be strategic for them.
They down the shot of rum.

Christa pours a drink for herself and Laurel. Who do you want to Black Spot?
Laurel says Kendra.
Laurel asks if Christa is getting sloshed yet.
She says ya.

Laurel Confession: Listening to the crew is really smart. It makes it seem like you didn’t make the decision and they did.

Christa pours a drink for herself and Louie. Who do you want to Black Spot?
Louie offers himself up for a black spot and says its Kendra’s time.
Louie toast to the Booze Cruise and his favorite Captain.

Kendra walks in. Christa asks if she’s going to do a shot.
Christa pours a drink for herself and Kendra. So what are you thinking?
Kendra says I’m thinking it’s my time.
I’m thinking you guys have decided it my time.
I’ve heard some things; Jay’s worried about you though.

Kendra Confessional: I let Christa have that piece of information. Now it’s the most important thing I have and the best chance I have of saving myself. Maybe I have a chance to turn this around.

Kendra tells Christ that Jay has made it very clear, that he’s playing the game for him.
Christa chews on her thumb.

08-08-07, 03:50 AM (EST)
14. "Part Four"
As Christa walks on deck, she states everyone fits across in one little line. With that I will hand out the black spots. She hands them to Louie, who calls himself black spot Louie, Kendra, Laurel, Fabulous, (Ben) and Jay.

Kendra and Louie get the black spots. Kendra tells Louie not to break her record. Louie has 4 and Kendra has 6.

Louie I now scared about being a sacrificial lamb. I’ve trusted everyone before, I will do it again. But I know I can trust Jay the most. People might call me crazy, but I do trust Jay. I’m starting to not trust everyone but Jay.

Laurel is scared for Louie not knowing what Ben and Jay are going to do.

Kendra talks to Ben about keeping her instead of Louie. Who could you out run? Louie would win a popularity contest. Louie would keep Jay before Ben.
Ben won’t know who he will vote for until he hears their speeches, and slaps the vote on the knife.
He thanks Kendra for coming and talking to him. She tells him not to trust anybody.

Jay Confessional: I don’t know who I’m sending home tonight. I got a weak person that’s doing me no good, but I could beat at the end. And then I got a strong person who has my back, but I don’t want him around at the end. There are reasons to keep them both and reasons to get rid of them both. I don’t know. It’s 50 – 50.

The sun sets over the ocean.
*ding – ding*
All Pirates to Mid-Ship

Welcome once again to Pirates Court.
This is the place where all get to have their say.
Looking at Kendra and Louie, the Host says one of you will go home tonight.

Pirates’ Court is now in session.

Captain, why did you mark these two pirates with a black spot?

Christa starts with Kendra. The crew still thinks Kendra is still the weakest link.
And Louie volunteered himself, but after listening to the concerns of the crew, he is not safe.

The host is shocked and asks Louie if that’s true. Louie says he doesn’t mind being tested by the black spot.
The host says anyone who stands next to Kendra goes home. Louie trust the crew.

Louie defend yourself:
My Captain and crew,
I give you what money can’t buy; I give you my loyalty, my word, my bond which is more important than gold or treasure. This I give to you freely and openly. Simple and sweet.
Captain Christa smiles.

Kendra defend yourself for the sixth week:
My Captain and my fellow crew,
There has to be a reason you keep bringing me back and that’s what I want to talk about tonight.
I know I’m slow in the water. But I can tell directions, I can navigate, I still have a lot to give.
I will continue to give you guys everything I have, I’m just slow at swimming, but I don’t stop.
Thank you.

What chance do you think Kendra has Jay?
Well Cameron, I don’t want to beat to death the expeditions, I want to talk about her being sneaky. She’s hiding outside a door or porthole listening. We’ve had a problem with trust and it irks me. On the other hand you might what to look at who you want to stand next to at the end.

Ben, where do you think Kendra stands?
We had a real good conversation this afternoon, but that was the first time. I don’t know if I can trust you. I question if you will look out for me because we don’t have a relationship.

Laurel, same question.
In the beginning I had more reasons to vote for Kendra, but now I’d rather go up against her than someone super strong.

What do you think of Louie volunteering for the black spot?

Jay states it’s utterly insane. To start with you think everyone has your back, but in my opinion he is a bigger threat than Kendra. Louie thinks he’s completely safe tonight, I beg to differ.

The Host ask Louie how that feels. Louie is at a lost for words for about 10 seconds. He finally comes up with an answer. I’m slow on the hills. I lumber up them. You don’t have to fear me. Every expedition has hills.

How do you feel about volunteering now Louie?
Someone has to stand up next to Kendra, I have your back, and I thought you had mine. Jay gives Louie a look of Duh, you should never trust on a pirate ship. We’ll see what happens when you put your card on the knife.

The Host says we will find out now. You have three cards, one for each pirate, and a mutiny card. Choose your cards.

Jay votes first, Ben, then Laurel.

Three ballots, three pirates, let’s see what you’ve done.

The Host collects the cards off the knife.
Captain there are no mutiny cards, you are safe.

Kendra, last week no ballots were cast for you.

This week ...Louie, .........pause.............Pause........

You

Have

no ballots

cast against you.

Rejoin your crew.

Kendra hugs Louie

The host says: Kendra you voyage is over.

Captain, cut this pirate adrift.

Kendra says have fun guys.

Laurel is the only one to say goodbye to Kendra.

Kendra climbs over the side and the Captain cut the rope. Louie waves.

Kendra’s last words:
I’ve made it through five pirate courts with a black spot. To make it this far, I think is a great accomplishment. I gave it a good fight.

08-08-07, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Part Four"
I have to say that this PC was the best one yet, due in large part to Jay and his puppetmaster abilities, and Kendra and her delusions of grandeur.

Louie was so sure that Jay was above board, that when Jay called him insane regarding his volunteering to toss himself on the alter, it really caught him off guard. Louie was truly worried and it showed - especially when the other pirates began to say that Kendra would be the wiser choice for a final battle. At that point, I honestly thought Louie was going to be cut adrift.

Not since Shii Anne of Thailand and Survivor A$$ have I seen anyone so totally out of sync with the social dynamic of the game and as oblivious to the strategic element as Kendra is. She honestly believed that she did her team a favor by not helping in that waterfall challenge, and by hanging back in other expeditions till it was time to dig. She also believed that her eavesdropping and snooping went unnoticed, and the "information" gathered was useful. Sigh.

Unlike Shii Anne's desire to use information to drive a wedge of mistrust into the strong alliances, Kendra went to Christa with "Jay is worried about you/thinks you are smarter than he originally thought" stuff, which Christa already knew. She had nothing, but believed that little nugget was a sure fire way to stay another few days. Then she decided that "there must be a reason you all keep saving my tush" was because she was valuable -- never understanding that her "value" was really in the fact that whoever went against her at the end would automatically WIN the game. I have to say, I'm so glad that the crews animosity towards her overshadowed the "noble but stupid" act of Louie. But at least we know Louie will NEVER make that mistake again.

According to the "next on" misdirection, the crew finally gets a clue that Jay is a master of the two faced "tell you what you want to hear" stuff. (and that has to be directly related to Louie being so surprised by what was said at PC) Finally, it appears that the remaining pirates will all start talking to each other and comparing notes on this guy. But, is it to little, to late?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Part Four"
Thanks for doing this Kircon, and it's always nice to get a wink! *waves at kircon*

Sunny Bunny, I liked your Kendra/Shii Ann parallel. It's incredible how much of an outsider Kendra was during the whole game. To stay in Thailand for a second, I must say that Jay is as good as Brian. (As an added bonus, Jay enjoys playing the game while Brian always looked bored) The "follow the chain" hint he gave to Ben is one of the best moves I've ever seen in one of these shows.

It's obvious that Jay has been edited to appear to be the Pirate Master. Only one scene has me worried and that was Jay saying: "If it comes down to being Pirate Master, I feel mentally superior to Ben. I don’t know if it’s age or education, but at the end of the day, I don’t feel Ben is a threat to me. That’s why I made a pact with him and why I’m keeping him around."

This could be too much; someone shown with too much confidence worries me. Ben also has been portrayed very consistently: He's the friendly guy, someone no one worries about as he planned to play the game in episode #1. Now we see him question his trust in Jay, which is a good sign. Could he beat out Jay in the end? Of course, Veruca would say that creating doubt around the eventual winner is a good thing. We'll see...or more likely read!

08-08-07, 03:46 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Part Four"
True, Michel. If you go by Survivor editing for the past 13 games, a person who believes they have the game sewn up usually ends up gone.

However, even without a prop like the HII, Jay has as big a hold on this ship as Earl had on the tribes. But what gets to me, is that most of the people in the Captain's hat seemed to KNOW that it was Jay running the game, yet refused to get rid of him! Heck, even Christa said Jay's been captain all along, he's just never worn the hat." Hello? Why keep him around then?

Three of the five remaining pirates (Christa, Louie, and Ben) have all either been the victim of, or conspired with Jay. Laurel seems to be the only one who hasn't dealt with him. (If I'm wrong about this, someone please correct me!)

Now that the numbers are so low, Jay has a real damage control problem on his hands. Edit wise, neither Ben nor Christa have been victimized by Jay, but they certainly has been privy to all his plans. Since Christa is not as dumb or easily swayed as Jay would like, Louie got a good dose of Jay's twisting and turning, and Ben is playing the friendly and thus underestimated player, the three of them could easily get Lauren on board to oust Jay this week.

Wouldn't it be great to make him captain, and then mutiny? heh heh heh.

cBS should have stuck with this show. The last two episodes might have brought viewers back to the fold.

08-09-07, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "A Master"
>"Why keep him around then?"

As with good masterminds, Jay has been able to make everyone that matters think they will go farther with him than against him. He understood that the Captaincy wasn't something to strive for, just as HoH is not good in BB. Jay rightly sought to influence the captain rather than wear the hat.

Coming together is how Louie, Ben and Christa could get rid of Jay. The problem is that we are now in the individual part of the game. It's not at this stage that you think of forming a 3 person alliance when you think you are the leader's best ally.

Jay has delivered on his promise to keep Christa in power. Why would Christa get rid of him if it means that Louie or Ben takes the lead?

Jay gave Ben the win in the last expedition. Why would Ben get rid of him since he thinks he is part of Jay's plan?

Why would Louie get rid of him if he thought Jay had his back?

Louie, with the popularity he had gained with the women, was Jay's main adversary but Louie never even saw Jay as an enemy. He was too caught up with Joe Don at first and then Azmyth. Now, Louie realizes that Jay doesn't have his back. Problem is that Louie doesn't have enough of his women around him anymore and he should be the next gone. Louie could be Thailand's Ted, realizing too late what was the real plan.

CTgirl 7416 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-07, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: A Master"
If Christa is smart, she should know that Jay will/can take her only so far. He appears to be the most formidable opponent in the end, or could cause the most problems. If she is consciously letting Jay take control to keep the target off of her, she hopefully will know to cut him adrift and then take the lead herself. Ben doesn't trust Jay and he could make a move too. But this is reality TV, when do they ever do what they should?!

Here’s my two cents worth: I’m in the Ben Wins camp, and I’ve thought that since he was part of the Triad with Azmyth and Jay. Both Azmyth and Jay had many confessionals where they were very cocky thinking they had the game sewn up. Ben was never on quite the same power trip. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jay is the winner; he has played the game well and had fun doing it. He has been edited as the epitome of a pirate. But I’ve found his edit to be over-the-top and obvious, he talks too much, he’s cocky and overconfident, especially this week with all his talk about power and Christa being his puppet. We don’t know how MB would edit this show, and since pirates are the theme, he could be the winner because he’s acted the most pirate like (unless Ben cuts his throat later on in the show). Maybe I’m putting too much of a Survivor spin on the editing, but Ben has been under the radar, we’ve never seen him talking alliances with other crew members (always a good thing on Survivor). He’s also had a few visuals of him up in the rigging looking out over the water (shades of Earl surveying his island) and on the bowsprit. If Jay does win, I’ll be kind of irked, because it’s so obvious!

For the past two episodes I’ve wondered what if anything they know about end game. There has been talk about strength versus smarts (I give Ben a slight edge in both). Are they playing this game blind like the first Survivor, or have they been given the details? Guess we’ll have to wait and see.

05-04-15, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Part Four"
sob....you never say anything when I wink at you!

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Part Four"
Kircon,

Thanks so much for taking the time it took to do this.

I appreciate it as I can't see the video.

Flashy sig by RollDdice

08-08-07, 01:43 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Part Four"
Have you tried the web clips instead of the whole episode? There are so many clips that we see most of the show anyway but they only come out on Wednesday.

jbug 16983 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-07, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Part Four"
Kircon, You are great! Thanks so much for the very detailed summary. I only have to imagine the facial expressions - you gave me everything else.
I too wish cbs hadn't given up on this so soon.

Honored by Tribe

08-09-07, 02:39 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Part Four"
Thanks, I forget about expressions sometimes. I listen and type, rewind and type. I need to watch and read to see if I need to put in facial expressions or whatever.

I hope it's not too detailed. This isn't like a Survivor summary, where everyone see's the program. I'm not sure what is important to you or others, so I try to put in everything.

I'm not saying Bunny, or Vince needs to do this, but it works for me.

Let me know if there is something more you want to know about. Or if you want me to write a little less.

k

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-07, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Part Four"
Kircon,

I'd add nothing but my heartfelt thanks. To you and Bunny and Vince3.

I have yet to get all of the Episode 11 webclips to play. Much less the whole show. And in a couple of hours, Episode 12 will "air". So, I'd be lost without the three of you.

Sad, isn't it, when you seriously contemplate buying a new computer so that you can watch a TV show ...

G

05-04-15, 04:30 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Part Four"
Oh shut up, you did not just say that JBug!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Internet Spoiler Thread"
Just finished watching the episode. I really wish they had not dumped this show from TV when they did. The last few eps have been alot better than the Triad eps that were the last on TV. I think they gave up on it too quickly.

But back to the episode... It was fun watching Jay try so hard to throw the challenge while the black tribe went running off in the wrong direction. I really expected Laurel to pipe up eventually and say she thought Jay was throwing it. Could she not notice?

I liked how this ep ended because you really didn't know if Louie would make it through or not. But I was happy Kendra finally was cut adrift. And now a much wiser Louie is left onboard.

I would much rather see Jay win than Ben. Ben kind of bugs me. He tries so hard to be the nice guy while Jay is doing all the dirty work. But Ben is acting just as dirty and not wanting to really admit it. I prefer a Jay type that at least admits it to the camera and has fun with it. Without Jay this season would have really been a snore.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •