The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pirate Master Episode 10: CBS Misdirection "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Original message

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-25-07, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pirate Master Episode 10: CBS Misdirection "
Well CBS is still putting up their misdirection

In the aftermath of one Pirate's dismissal, a new powerful alliance emerges from the ashes.

When the captain's bounty is recovered, a change in the Pirate's Code is unleashed on the winning crew.

A Pirate is conned into believing they are part of a new alliance aboard ship.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 10: CBS M... vince3 07-25-07 1
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 10: CBS M... AyaK 08-01-07 2
       RE: Pirate Master Episode 10: CBS M... michel 08-01-07 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-25-07, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 10: CBS Misdirection "
In the aftermath of one Pirate's dismissal, a new powerful alliance emerges from the ashes.

Replace Azmyth with Christa for Triad 2.0!

When the captain's bounty is recovered, a change in the Pirate's Code is unleashed on the winning crew.

Unless this is left over from last week, how much worse than "Captain keeps all" can it get?

A Pirate is conned into believing they are part of a new alliance aboard ship.

I dunno

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-07, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 10: CBS Misdirection "
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-07 AT 08:52 PM (EST)

>In the aftermath of one Pirate's
>dismissal, a new powerful alliance
>emerges from the ashes.

>
>Replace Azmyth with Christa for Triad 2.0!

You pegged it.

>When the captain's bounty is recovered, a change in the
>Pirate's Code is unleashed on the winning crew.

>
>Unless this is left over from last week, how much worse
>than "Captain keeps all" can it get?

Does anyone know what this referred to? I don't remember any change this week.

>A Pirate is conned into believing
>they are part of a new alliance aboard ship.

>
>I dunno

Poor Nessa.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-07, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 10: CBS Misdirection "
Vince had it. The same clue was used in episode #9. Some genius at CBS forgot to update it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •