The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Misdirection"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-20-07, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Misdirection"
The ship's command is rocked to its foundation when an unexpected twist shocks them all!

When the captain's bounty is recovered, a change in the Pirate's Code is unleashed on the winning crew.

Eat, drink and be merry...for there is no tomorrow for one of these pirates!

This is really getting boring. Is ANYTHING going to happen to shake up the predictability and boredom?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Mi... vince3 07-20-07 1
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Mi... Mr Bee 07-25-07 10
       RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Mi... Snidget 07-25-07 11
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Mi... Bebo 07-20-07 2
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Mi... Spanky68 07-20-07 3
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Mi... whoami 07-20-07 4
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Mi... mattben 07-21-07 5
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Mi... vince3 07-21-07 6
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Mi... whoami 07-21-07 7
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Mi... Scarlett O Hara 07-22-07 8
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Mi... michel 07-23-07 9
 RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Mi... Max Headroom 07-25-07 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-07, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Misdirection"
I imagine the change in Pirate's Code might be something like: Captain now has only one officer who gets 25% by hirself, and there is now only two blackspots?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Mr Bee 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-25-07, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mr%20Bee Click to send private message to Mr%20Bee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Misdirection"
help! please!

OK, here we are in Canada. episodes on the tv are cancelled and we can't access the online episodes north of the U.S. Canada border.

Can someone tell me who is now captain and who got set adrift last night?

much appreciated!!!!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-07, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Misdirection"
Check the Ep 9 Spoiler thread for details on teh show.

Also check the Show is canceled thread for the link to where Canada TV has the show on-line.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-07, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Misdirection"
How about no captain or officers anymore? Expedition teams are randomly selected, with the winning team deciding together on who gets the black spots. No more mutiny options, everyone without a black spot votes.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-07, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Misdirection"
I agree that they almost certainly won't continue to have a capt and two officers. Either one or no officers

Flashy sig by RollDdice

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-20-07, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Misdirection"
Something has to change, it just can't keep going the way it is.
With 8 left, 3 in power, 3 with black spots, only 2 to vote.

I like the idea of the captain and one officer.

Or everyone for them self on the hunt then they all pick a captain.

The ship's command is rocked to its foundation when an unexpected twist shocks them all!
This may be the one to change things.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-21-07, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Misdirection"
Agree that something has to change up, with just 8 left.

But, whoami, the blackspotteds still get to vote, so the 3-3-2 idea doesn't apply. It'd be at least 3-5.

I'd go for the single-captain idea, no officers. Makes mutiny more likely. I do want to see a mutiny before this show ends.

Doubt we'll have a reunion show, eh?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-07, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Misdirection"
Up until this time, those with the blackspots haven't voted at the same Pirate's Court that they've been blackspotted........

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-21-07, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Misdirection"
The blackspots have never been allowed to vote yet. Maybe that would help if they could vote, but I do not think they are going to get that opportunity.

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-22-07, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Misdirection"
At some point, maybe, it will become an individual search for the treasure and not a team search.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-07, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Misdirection"
Scarlett, I agree with you. Last week, had the ghosts won, the ship would have been left without a captain and officers. This week's expedition would then have started with no pre-assigned black crew, making it easy to go to an individual competition. Now, it will be presented as a twist.

Since we have no rulebook, the ending could play out like Survivor: Everyone votes with the one that found the treasure getting immunity, while everyone else is in danger of being cut adrift...Add the royal pardon and we'd get a real mess.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-07, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Misdirection"
I think the "unexpected twist" is the show's banishment to the CBS web site.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •