The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-22-07, 06:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
*ding*dong* All Pirates to the quarterdeck!

Let's get this roll call thing covered so's I can get straight to my chest.
Jay? Check.

Loupert? Check.

JoeDumb? Check.

...Hunh?...Nessa?
Wait.
Who's this Nessa person?
Gosh darn it MB! How am I supposed to be thourough at my job if you keep introducing new characters each week?!

* gasp * drops jaw * watches Nessa jiggle around in wet and completely seethrough costume * adolescent giggle * subsequent uncomfortable change in bloodflow*

Ole' Cap'n Leadhead's been at sea for awhile now and is really missin' his wife back home.
How much longer does this job last?
Eventually I'll need to get me some congugatin' done, but for now perhaps a cold shower is in order.

*splash* Oh laaadieees!

Hey? Where's everyone going?
Ooo...what's that? A crab race?
Ooo... get me in on that action.
5 dabloons on Kingfish, please.

Next up? Treasure hunting with the crazy brit and lazy beetch.
(Due to this weeks treasure being sponsored by the French, don't get your hopes up too high.)
Captaigne Narcissism hid a mirror and marcque for the least bumbling of two teams. Can you dig it? bon voyage.

Cap'n Crumpet missreads and misleads the black team and eventually gets them in a digging fury alongside the Red team.
Beyond Christa's rock discovery, however, they board the ship empty handed.
Meanwhile, Cap'n Loupert and his merry bunch of weaklings drag Joy, give a little grabass, carry Joy, jostle some coconuts, lug Joy and finally, with productorial guidance, find the booty. (I mean if Kendra found it, it would have to have been hinted at, right?)

Congrats Red Team.
You win ... uh ... Diddly Squat! (That's French for $5,000. Which is, strangely, the same in english.)

Oh and there's also a Royal Pardon. (A twist MB will probably use for Survivor:China as well.)
Something that will inevitably lead to some super-hyped let-down.
Interested? It'll cost ya'.

Hope you're enjoying your time in the limelight Loupert.
No? What? You hate it?
Why you ungrateful piece of stunt casting.
I should have you removed just because you refuse to wear the hat. (It's still drugged, right MB?)
But dissing the jacket in public? *shakes head* tsk-tsk
Just not right to bite the hand that feeds you.

Okay, front and center JoeDumb, Assmyth and *butches voice* Cheryl. Loupert has marked you three with black spots. But before we start cutting ropes, let's see who bought the Royal LetDown.
Yup, JoeDumb did.
Congrats. You didn't need it.
*ahem* Sorry Cheryl... you have been cut adrift.

Alas. I hardly miss ye'.

Don't forget your moustache bleach!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The admiral speaks. (And he is not... Estee 06-22-07 1
   RE: The admiral speaks. (And he is... agman 06-22-07 7
       RE: The admiral speaks. (And he is... emydi 06-22-07 9
           RE: The admiral speaks. (And he is... agman 06-22-07 11
   RE: The admiral speaks. (And he is... RudyRules 06-22-07 22
       RE: The admiral speaks. (And he is... jbug 06-25-07 33
 RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 sporkman 06-22-07 2
   RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 The Cake 06-22-07 3
       RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 sporkman 06-22-07 8
           RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 Bravehart 06-22-07 24
               RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 piratepolly 06-25-07 36
   RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 piratepolly 06-25-07 35
       RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 sporkman 06-26-07 37
 RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 cahaya 06-22-07 4
   RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 emydi 06-22-07 5
       RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 dreamerbeliever 06-22-07 16
       RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 Bravehart 06-22-07 25
 RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 ARnutz 06-22-07 6
 RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 jbug 06-22-07 10
   RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 qwertypie 06-22-07 12
   RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 agman 06-22-07 13
       RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 jbug 06-22-07 14
           RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 agman 06-22-07 17
               RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 dreamerbeliever 06-22-07 18
                   RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 emydi 06-22-07 20
                       RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 dreamerbeliever 06-24-07 30
           RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 RudyRules 06-23-07 29
               RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 jbug 06-25-07 34
                   RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 RudyRules 06-27-07 42
 RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 dreamerbeliever 06-22-07 15
   RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 sporkman 06-22-07 19
   RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 jbug 06-22-07 21
   RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 vince3 06-23-07 26
   RE: Your Captain has spoken piratepolly 06-23-07 27
   RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 agman 06-23-07 28
       RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 dreamerbeliever 06-24-07 31
           RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 agman 06-24-07 32
   I'll make you a deal, Captain: vince3 06-27-07 40
       RE: I'll make you a deal, Captain: kingfish 06-27-07 41
           RE: I'll make you a deal, Captain: vince3 06-27-07 46
               RE: I'll make you a deal, Captain: kingfish 06-28-07 48
                   RE: I'll make you a deal, Captain: vince3 06-28-07 49
                       RE: I'll make you a deal, Captain: kingfish 06-28-07 50
                           RE: I'll make you a deal, Captain: foonermints 06-28-07 51
                               RE: I'll make you a deal, Captain: kingfish 06-29-07 53
 RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 Georgianna 06-22-07 23
   RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 foonermints 06-27-07 38
       RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 kingfish 06-27-07 39
 RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 kingfish 06-27-07 43
   Blech. foonermints 06-27-07 45
       RE: Blech. kingfish 06-28-07 47
 RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 Spanky68 06-27-07 44
   RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4 Bravehart 06-28-07 52

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "The admiral speaks. (And he is not happy.)"
Yes, the hat is still drugged. It's just that we can't control people's reactions to the dosage. (I know. It's very annoying. The idea of having something around which I can't control does that.) Some people go power-hungry, others spontaneously develop accents, and a few more become vengeful and stupid. Very, very stupid...

So you all thought you'd be playing for major money on every expedition? Of course you did, because Louie let everyone try on the hat. It's all play money anyway, and now that I've gotten you used to the idea of spending it to gain passage, I'll make you all give me your accumulated 'winnings' -- heh, heh -- at the end of the season, or I won't let you go back home. It's that or get stranded in Thailand, where I believe most of the original cast is still waiting to greet you. I say 'most' because our hidden cameras haven't picked up Clay in a while and although he might just be under their pickup range, there's a good chance they've eaten him.

So how much do you love my Royal Pardon? Isn't it just so convenient that one of the officers who served under the legendary-and-completely-real Captain Steel thought to stick that in there? Wasn't that just the most cunningly obvious secret compartment ever? I call it The Chest Of Danni, and I'm not sure why. Yes, you can have immunity. Anyone can have immunity. Except for the people I say can't have it. Like the poor, because I hate them. And the captain, because I didn't say he could bid on it, now did I? No, this is the tool for the rich and despised to escape their fate, and yes, I only started thinking this way well after the third season of the show which stands a chance of being renewed. I'm beginning to have some doubts about this one. Maybe I should consider distancing myself from it. No, no one would ever do that with a show just because the ratings were weak -- right, Steven?

Cheryl? I hate lawyers. I even hate my own lawyers, although I have to do it from afar because they do such a good job, and it physically hurt me to admit that. (Someone will pay.) But other lawyers? Especially ones I cast for my shows? Are there to be hurt. It's not your fault, really. It's Stillman's fault. But I don't care whose fault it is as long as you bleed your crocodile tears, and I'm not giving you any water in secret to power them with either.

Can we get a little more blur on Nessa? Good.

Can we get a little more fabric stuffed into Louie's mouth? Too late? Do it anyway.

Maybe I'll just bask in the glow from my Royal Pardon for a bit longer. An Immunity that's strictly temporary, could be anywhere, destroys people's plans, and is almost impossible to keep... where did I ever find such a brilliant idea? Clearly the ghost of Captain Steel has been speaking to me in my sleep. He was completely real, you know. Would I give two minutes of television time to someone every week if they weren't completely real?

...more fabric for Louie's mouth. Now.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The admiral speaks. (And he is not happy.)"
I cant believes it. We be the weaker crew physically, but mentally we kicked yer captains arse and actually won! I be liken me knew duties as captain's mate. More fun to hand out the black spots than be recieven em.

Keelhauled by tribe

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The admiral speaks. (And he is not happy.)"
too bad you got squat...

06-22-07, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The admiral speaks. (And he is not happy.)"
Aye, but at least I'm not floating about like shark bate..

Keelhauled by tribe

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The admiral speaks. (And he is not happy.)"
LAST EDITED ON 06-22-07 AT 05:05 PM (EST)

Can we get a little more blur on Nessa? Good.

The Pirate's emblem doth volunteer to be put on Nessa's naughty places in order to blur her.

Can we get a little more fabric stuffed into Louie's mouth? Too late? Do it anyway.

Dear God, NO! You not be using your Pirate emblem in such a fashion.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-07, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: The admiral speaks. (And he is not happy.)"
ooh! "Jolly Roger" that tickles!

Honored by Tribe

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-22-07, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
Sea water! Get your fresh sea water here! Only 1 $20 gold piece for a bucket of Sea water! It's great for swabbing the deck or dumping on the flirty new girl! Free bucket of sea water for the first person who can tell me who the third original officer was. Does anyone remember? No? Great!

The Cake 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-22-07, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
All I can say today to my previous cap'n, You are from Seattle. Unless I be most mistaken that is not in England. You Bloody Weirdo!

06-22-07, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
Umm, are you talking to me? You know I'm not Azmyth right?
I know I did a great job leading the red team to victory. I should have been named captain, but that's ok. I don't really want the spotlight on me. I'm fine working in the background.
*cameraman turns to leave*
HEY! Where are you going. I'm not done yet. I like being under the radar. I might have started the episode out showing my leadership abilities but then I like to fade into the shadows where no one can see me. If the crew doesn't remember me or think I'm someone else, that's just fine with me.

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
"I should have been named captain, but that's ok. I don't really want the spotlight on me. I'm fine working in the background."

Um, arrg, yea right Ben!

I hear you may get yer wish!

piratepolly 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-25-07, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail piratepolly Click to send private message to piratepolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
AWWWKK! Name sewn on his shirt! Name sewn on his shirt! AWWWWKKK!!

AWWKKK!! Land pirate wanna '93 Chevy Astro replacement passenger door handle assembly part number C462121! AWWWK!!

06-25-07, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail piratepolly Click to send private message to piratepolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
AWWK!! Polly remember!

Ben catch a fish! Ben catch a fish! AWWWKKK! Ben on the radar!

AWWWWKK!!

AWWWK!! Look at his shoes! Look at his shoes!

06-26-07, 11:02 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
LAST EDITED ON 06-26-07 AT 11:10 PM (EST)

It looks like we have a winner. Come over here to collect your prize Polly. For a bonus prize, lets see how long you can hold your breath under water.

Be quiet you dumb parrot!
ETA:
Since I will be away this weekend, Be the Pirate Ben will finally keep his mouth shut and fly under the radar until July 2nd.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
Awww, man. Where was this royal pardon thing when I needed it?

Not that I had any money to buy it anyway.

06-22-07, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
I was too proud to beg for it. I'm classy.

Harumpf...I'm taking my gold and going home!

dreamerbeliever 3377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-22-07, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
Arr more like to dumb. Come on Cheryl, you know you're going to pull a Stillman and wanted out to start planning your case.

06-22-07, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
Um, I heard you revelled in other's grovelling Mistress (Emy) er "I am a prosecutor" Cheryl.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
Aye, me booty was scarce this time.

Aye, Matey, me booty has been tribed!
*Anyone want to take over as the booty? I am going to have a problem fulfilling my duties for the whole season. Perhaps someone who was ousted early?

06-22-07, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
...Hunh?...Nessa?
Wait.
Who's this Nessa person?
Gosh darn it MB! How am I supposed to be thourough at my job if you keep introducing new characters each week?!

* gasp * drops jaw * watches Nessa jiggle around in wet and completely seethrough costume * adolescent giggle * subsequent uncomfortable change in bloodflow*

I knew I'd figger out eventually what it'd take to get me notic'd! Who wudda thunk all I needed was a wee bit of cold water and skimpy, thin clothes!
I lik the flirtin! Come on mates! Let's have some funnnnnnnn.

Honored by Tribe

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
And I want to thank you for wearing such skanky-when-wet clothes. I got to bring everyone's attention to your nekkidness-while-dressed and your flirtiness. Most importantly I'M BACK IN THE SPOTLIGHT!!!! Thank you Cameron (guess my late night persuasion was very persuasive)
Coconuts and me! Me being man-handled by the rest of the crew. Nice shot of me bringing my chest over the side of the ship. OH YA! (and I didn't even need a black spot this time).

I've been planked by Tribe!

06-22-07, 01:24 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
Arrrgggghhh, I wants to thank you fer yer near nekkedness also. It...er....inspires me. Those wet duds be very inviting

Keelhauled by tribe

06-22-07, 02:13 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
ooh! Sean - I was a wishin it be you behind me on that path to the croc rocks insted of ole Loupert! I was shoin some booty , wasn't I? Nes time you follow Nessie, OK?

Honored by Tribe

06-22-07, 03:26 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
I'll be slippin some clorophorme on the captain's breakfast and be seein ya later

Keelhauled by tribe

06-22-07, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
LAST EDITED ON 06-22-07 AT 03:36 PM (EST)

Officer Sean! That is the captains booty and you will not be eyein' his treasure. Only the captain is allowed to caress and fondle that booty. After you finish my breakfast, clean my boots!

06-22-07, 04:14 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
wtf? I thought you hated being captain...

06-24-07, 10:01 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
Arr was just a front, I feel the power of the blue suit and it is intoxicating.

06-23-07, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
Get over here wench and let me wrap me fabric around your naughty spots.

06-25-07, 03:50 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
ooh! Still ticklin!

Honored by Tribe

06-27-07, 06:44 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
Aye Lassie,
Happy to be of service!

Tribed!

06-22-07, 03:14 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
"Captain onboard! All swabbies stand at attention. Captain onboard!"

Thank you Officer Sean, you are now relieved to go make my breakfast. Officer Nessa, stay within an arm-lengths reach of Captain Louie, he may wish to grab your azz again. Arr it's good to be the captain.

Scurvy dog crewmembers. You may address me as Captain Louie, Lord Louie, Emperor Louie, or King Louie, for I be your master! If Louie says jump, he wants to hear how high.

There will be no more of this Loupert talk or comparing Louie to his long lost brother, for Louie’s greatness has now acceded his. He stands in my shadow. This means you pretty-boy Daddeo. Louie could easily replace you for an outsourced host from India and send you back to C list acting gigs.

Wench pirates! If Louie’s hand happens to reach out to feel your assets, you will giggle and tell your lord how much you enjoyed his touch. Long John pirates! You will now grovel at the feet of your king and thank him for allowing you to remain on his ship and in his adventure. JD, you may go first and Jay you are exempt from this humiliation. Did Louie say kiss his feet JD? How pathetic.

And there will be no talk of mutiny! Your Captain has spoken, now go back to swabbing his ship! NOW!!!

06-22-07, 04:05 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
Hail Pirate King Louie! Even though it was I that led the red team to victory, I'm happy you were chosen captain. You scared me for a second when you were choosing officers. I thought you were going to pick me. Thanks for not making me an officer again. I'm much happier down here with the crew.

06-22-07, 04:44 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
~~giggle~`
~`giggle~~
~~giggle~~

Honored by Tribe

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-07, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
LAST EDITED ON 06-23-07 AT 12:17 PM (EST)

*does Spaceball salute*

and yet I didn't get one vote! Maybe they actually like me?

ETA: Okay, I've asked around (went to the Voting History page on CBS.com), and it turns out I was the person who got the 3 votes. Daddio, you could have told me I was one vote away from not wasting this Royal Pardon!!!!!!!!! No, you had to let Azmyth twist in the wind....... *sigh* I'm in deep trouble!

*wonders if I have enough to bribe the crew to keep me for a while.......*

06-23-07, 02:54 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Your Captain has spoken"
AWWWKKK!! Polly see a rat's nest! Polly see a rat's nest! AAWWKK! AAWWWK!

06-23-07, 03:20 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
Captain! I thinks ye power be goin to yer head. I don't sees ya fitting your head back in the cabin door!....enough talk, I go back to making breakfast

Keelhauled by tribe

06-24-07, 10:11 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
Officer Sean, you are starting to try my patience! First you’re hitting on my main squeeze and now you’re thinking. When did the captain ever say you were allowed to think? You have two jobs on this ship, cook my food and win challenges so that I remain in power. Thinking is the captain’s job.

06-24-07, 11:13 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
LAST EDITED ON 06-24-07 AT 11:16 PM (EST)

Thinking
>is the captain’s job.

And since you are the captain, that makes this thinking thing very problematic ! Just makin an observation captain!

Keelhauled by tribe

edited to correct spelling errors and reword sentence so that it makes sense!

06-27-07, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "I'll make you a deal, Captain:"
I'll be glad to go away if you can arrange for a few wenches like this for my welcoming party on the S.S. LoserLodge......

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-07, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: I'll make you a deal, Captain:"
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-07 AT 06:31 PM (EST)

Oh my Kukula god!! We like the soft pinchy places on that skin creature.

But we are kinda scared that she's a he. Oh well, soft spots there too!!
TribePhyl

06-27-07, 09:34 PM (EST)
46. "RE: I'll make you a deal, Captain:"
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-07 AT 10:05 PM (EST)

Her name is Victoria, WWE Smackdown Diva...... here's the whole photo shoot here

06-28-07, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: I'll make you a deal, Captain:"
OK, it's a her. Bombaceous Boobs. I would accept a smackdown from her. Or two. I'm intrigued.

And always was? I mean, the shoulders, biceps, forearms? even the waist seems more line backer than anything else.

Steriod City, I guess. Still, not backing down on the smackdown invite. I understand she has friends.

06-28-07, 11:39 AM (EST)
49. "RE: I'll make you a deal, Captain:"
Why is it that it's almost always that people think that women with muscles = steroids?

06-28-07, 01:33 PM (EST)
50. "RE: I'll make you a deal, Captain:"
These days, things being what they are, with steroid scandals (men and women) left and right.....

How could one not?

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-07, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: I'll make you a deal, Captain:"
In bobybuilding competitions, it's fairly well known that almost all women can't "Christmas Tree" their back muscles without the aid of steroids. We're just not built that way, and taking steroids is largely frowned upon.
Got nothin' on the WWF..
She looks a bit weak, as her muscles aren't very well defined.

Not like the HeroCrabWeightlifter.

06-29-07, 10:20 AM (EST)
53. "RE: I'll make you a deal, Captain:"
Yeah, Victoria probably got fit the old fashioned way.

But who can think about her in the presence of a crab abs like that!

Hey Hermy, come sit over here! Looks lke you've been working out for the Crab Meet!! Turn around, lets check out your spread.

Wanna feel my pinchers?

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-22-07, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
Hey? Where's everyone going?
Ooo...what's that? A crab race?
Ooo... get me in on that action.
5 dabloons on Kingfish, please.

06-27-07, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
Now That's just creepy. At least us hermit crabs don't race.

..and Charlie don't surf.

06-27-07, 03:27 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
Well, it's a fund raiser. Sneaking up on those skin creature and pinching them in their soft areas at night is expensive, we have been losing raiding parties to the ship cook's kettle.

(Those despicable skin creatures actually like to EAT us, and it makes us really, really, mad).

Someone mentioned having a crab track meet as a fundraiser, so we can buy the seaweed/kelp wreaths we need to honor the recently digested. We voted to give it a shot.

Hermit crabs are in for the house weightlifting contests, and the ghost crabs compete in the sprints. Crabbus Giganticus compete in the shot put, discus, and javelin. And land crabs compete in the relays and long distances. Skittering is a open event, and blue crabs provide security.

So fill out your entries, and/or place your bets. ANd get ready for the skin creature pinchinest weekend of your life!!!

Crabs everywhere unite!! One claw for all!!

06-27-07, 06:46 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
"*ahem* Sorry Cheryl... you have been cut adrift."

But at least she was able to keep her integrity intact.

(At the rail... Braaaack...Can't keep the chow down after that statement. What a dork.

Agman let me steal this!

06-27-07, 07:41 PM (EST)
45. "Blech."
If you keep spinning around like that you're going to make all the rest of the creatures in the sea barfle right along with you.

..and I'm not ready to upload Jonah yet.

06-28-07, 08:36 AM (EST)
47. "RE: Blech."

(Handing out fish-dramamine to the troops.)

The Spinning Guppy ploy is aimed at the skin creatures. After you take your pill, the guppy will look like this

When they lean over they rail, we move in for the well placed soft spot pinch. Then we skitter away.

WARNING: We have sterile suits for crabs assigned to pinch Louie and Azmyth.

I mean, have mercy!! We're used to decaying fish guts and fetid rat feces, but even we can't go to the toxic unwashed nether regions of Louie and Azmyth without full carapace protection(mouth barfle at idea).

Someone, buy them a bath, please!! Last time I caught a wiff of them, I almost shed my exoskeleton all over my computer.

Snidget

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-07, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
Sorry about being gone for a while. I was off on a holiday...er vacation.

I hope you all enjoyed the goosechase. Remember: it's the journey that matters, not the treasure.

Oh heck, who am I kidding? I can't say that with a straight face.

06-28-07, 06:18 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Be The...Pirate Master 1.4"
Welcome Back Captain! May you be wearin the blue coat tonight!

I's be gone too fer a bit...lil ole' twister hit me place but all Pirates safe'n sound!

Who should we cut adrift tonight Captain? Since we have the REAL power!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •