The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pirate Master PTTE: Wk 4 Results/Wk 5 List Changes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-23-07, 03:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pirate Master PTTE: Wk 4 Results/Wk 5 List Changes"
*ding – ding*
Captain Longbraid calling all Pirates to mid-ship. Look sharp. Ye know the drill by now.

Afore I be tellen ye the results, I want ye to be remembering the sterling words of ex-captain Azmyth.

"Your loss is not exactly a loss. The experience and memories that you have are much more priceless than the treasure that was taken."

If ye missed the show, check out what RTVW say about it.

Ahoy maties! Cheryl Kosewicz was cast adrift by Capt’n Louie, Louie – Louie, Louie – Louie!

Dreamerbeliever I be wantin’ to see ya walking the blank. First be telling me what a blank is.

Tribe’s cons-piracy theory should be looked at again. That list is tied for first place. I not be laughing at you Sir tribe.

Avast mates, grab ye grog, answer me riddle, and see where ye stand.

What be a pirate's favorite way of listening to music?
He buys them on ayeTunes with his ayeMac and puts them on his ayePod!

Place – Name – Score on current list – (Score on original list)
- Correct placement of scallywag cast adrift

^ Upward movement

In case of ties, I alphabetize.

^1 adricharlie –11

2 Bravehart – 12
^2 Corvis – 12
^2 Glow – 12

5 kircon - 13

^6 mcrone – 16 (19) Sink me! mcrone be one to correctly predict the last two scallywags to be cut adrift

^7 dragonflies – 18
7 michel – 18 (23)

9 CTgirl – 19 (25)
^10 Magnolia_Rocker – 19

11 MJewel – 20 (21)

12 dreamerbeliever – 23 (28)

13 Wallflower66 – 25

14 cahaya – 26

^15 tribephyl – 27 (11)

^16 Whoami – 29

17 ARnutz – 30
18 emydi - 30
^18 Georgianna – 30(30)Sink me! Georgianna be another one to correctly predict the last two scallywags to be cut adrift

20 KYGail -37

Do ye want to join in on all of the fun. Ye can. But it will cost you.

Rule #6:Pirates shall take on the responsibility of preparing a timely list.
If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. It still be possible to enter the PTTE game and become the Pirate Master. You be starting with 32 points for week 5

Just post yer list - #12(next adrift) to #1(the Pirate Master).

Check out the rules here!

I be sending the sloop to fetch ye at the dock. Glad to have ye aboard. Good Luck!

Do ye need to change yer list? Ye can do it. At the Captain’s discretion, treachery is punishable by addition of points. *Ye will be given +5 points every week if ye change your Pirate PTTE list. Ye may change the list as many times as you want, up to the deadline. The last list at the time of deadline will be used.

John us next time for Loose Lips Sink Ships
Now is the time to be a pirate, Henry Steel can be proud of. Give no quarter while you post your list. I be off to the Rapunzel, to bring a spring upon her cable. Deadline is 1 minute before Showtime, June 28, 2007

Are you the Pirate Master?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pirate Master PTTE: Wk 4 Result... Max Headroom 06-26-07 1
   You Still Can Join! kircon 06-26-07 2
 RE: Pirate Master PTTE: Wk 4 Result... dreamerbeliever 06-26-07 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-26-07, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pirate Master PTTE: Wk 4 Results/Wk 5 List Changes"
Oh carp, I'm a month too late. Guess I should've looked around this forum sooner.

Good luck to all!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-07, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "You Still Can Join!"
Arrrgggg! Come play with us Max! A winner like you should be able to overcome 32 points. Make ye a list and I be sending my sea rover, the Rapunzel to fetch you. While waiting, find ye true name at this site: Pirate Name Generator.

Tell'em Captain Longbraid sent for ye!

dreamerbeliever 3377 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-07, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pirate Master PTTE: Wk 4 Results/Wk 5 List Changes"
Blank is the space between my ears Captain. Least I gave ya a giggle

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •