The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pirate Master"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Original message

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-18-07, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pirate Master"
CAMERON DADDO TO HOST "PIRATE MASTER,"
THE NEW REALITY-BASED SERIES CREATED BY EMMY AWARD-WINNING PRODUCER MARK BURNETT, PREMIERING THURSDAY, MAY 31, ON CBS

Australian actor Cameron Daddo will host PIRATE MASTER, the new reality-based series created by Emmy Award-winning producer Mark Burnett, premiering Thursday, May 31 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

PIRATE MASTER will send 16 modern-day pirates on a high seas adventure where they will live as buccaneers and travel around the Caribbean island of Dominica in search of hidden treasure that will total $1 million. Over the course of 33 days, these pirates will live aboard a massive 179 foot, square-rigged barque which carries 12,500 square feet of sail.

Each week, the pirates will embark on extraordinary expeditions where they will decipher clues along the way in search of missing treasure. Gold coins -- real money which the pirates may take with them beyond the show -- will be awarded after each expedition, but only to some. The gold will play a key role as pirates strike deals with each other or plead for long-term security. In addition to claiming the lion's share of the week's riches, one pirate will become the captain of the ship and will assign roles and chores to the remaining crew members, setting the tone for either law and order or betrayal and sabotage, which could lead to mutiny by the crew.

Each episode will conclude on the ship at Pirate's Court, a lively gathering of public speaking and judgment where one individual will be eliminated and "cut adrift." In the end, one will be the first to find the largest booty, worth $500,000, and claim the title of "Pirate Master."

In each episode, Daddo will distribute clues at the start of the expeditions and preside over the Pirate's Court.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Reality TV World story SurvivorBlows 04-18-07 1
   RE: Reality TV World story ArnoldKumar123 11-22-21 10
 RE: Pirate Master Loree 04-18-07 2
   RE: Pirate Master agman 05-02-07 3
       RE: Pirate Master ArnoldKumar123 11-22-21 11
   RE: Pirate Master Spanky68 05-04-07 4
       RE: Pirate Master ArnoldKumar123 11-23-21 14
 RE: Pirate Master PagongRatEater 05-09-07 5
   RE: Pirate Master agman 05-12-07 6
   RE: Pirate Master Ahtumbreez 05-12-07 7
       RE: Pirate Master ArnoldKumar123 11-23-21 12
   RE: Pirate Master Agman2 04-08-16 8
   RE: Pirate Master ArnoldKumar123 11-23-21 13
 RE: Pirate Master ArnoldKumar123 11-22-21 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-07, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Reality TV World story"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/cbs-debut-mark-burnett-new-pirate-master-reality-series-may-31-5032.php
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ArnoldKumar123 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-22-21, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Reality TV World story"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam SurvivorBlows randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-07, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pirate Master"
This is a show I am really looking forward to.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-07, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pirate Master"
>This is a show I am
>really looking forward to.

I know! kind of like a high seas survivor. Speaking of which, I wonder if there will be any pirate games?

90 percent of life is half mental

11-22-21, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Pirate Master"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam agman Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-07, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Pirate Master"
Aarg! Shiver me timbers. Err..I mean I will be watching, too.

Flashy sig by RollDdice

11-23-21, 01:19 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Pirate Master"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam Spanky68 Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-07, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Pirate Master"
I thought that Rupert would be a no-brainer host for this show, but I'd still be surprised if EPMB didn't find a way to involve him somehow.

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-07, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Pirate Master"

I'll bet he begins to take over the hosting halfway through the season, and if there is another season he will be the man...arrgh Matey

I know everything, except the things I don't know

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-07, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Pirate Master"
I'm with you Pre. Everyone I've talked to is surprised Rupert's not a part of this. I say: too bad, he would have been hilarious.

Tummy

a beautiful kyngsladye original

11-23-21, 01:14 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Pirate Master"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam Ahtumbreez randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-08-16, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Pirate Master"
I think that's one of the reasons the show never completed the first season. The other reason was it just plain $ucked.

11-23-21, 01:17 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Pirate Master"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam PagongRatEater randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

11-22-21, 10:02 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Pirate Master"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam KoalaChick randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •