The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This is nuts, just when I think I got it...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

perftaco 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-05-03, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail perftaco Click to send private message to perftaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This is nuts, just when I think I got it...."
I could have sworn Erik was the mole. But Kathy is a little too good. Too bad some of the easier people to read are not on any more. I wouldn't have thought Fredrique would be so hard to read, either.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This is nuts, just when I think... Loree 02-05-03 1
 RE: This is nuts, just when I think... ejm92 02-05-03 2
   RE: This is nuts, just when I think... TourGirl 02-06-03 3
       RE: This is nuts, just when I think... ejm92 02-06-03 4
 Locking Bebo 02-06-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-03, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This is nuts, just when I think I got it...."
Kathy seemed to be going out of her way to act like the mole tonight. I think she is really trying to screw with the other player she is in competition with. She wants to throw doubt about who the mole is before they took that final quiz.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-05-03, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This is nuts, just when I think I got it...."
Welcome to the boards....however, this really isn't much of a "new topic" to start...could've easily been a reply to some of the others, make sure to think before you post a new topic....after reading it over a couple of times, I'm not really for sure what you're saying, other than they are all hard to read...I agree if that was your point....the editing of the previews certainly points to Erik as the winner....which actually clicked the "Reverse Psychology" thingie in my head...I'm now thinking that there is a slight chance that Erik is our target...

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-06-03, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This is nuts, just when I think I got it...."
I completely agree. It's obvious from the previews for the final episode that Erik either wins or is the Mole. I think either is very possible, because I think the other, executed players would be suprised by both outcomes. It DID seem suspicious to me that Erik clearly saw the number one on the sticker during the black light game but threw it down. The number was HUGE, much bigger than the numbers on their jumpsuits! Also, he did this where none of the other players could really see, so I doubt he did it to cast suspicion on himself, to throw the other players off. It seemed like a genuinely mole-ish behavior, to throw the game and lose the money. On the other hand, during the quiz, when they showed the first question "Is the Mole male or female?" I SWEAR I saw the mouse click on female! I could be completely hallucinating, but who knows. I'm still ErikFoMo, and I've wanted him to be the Mole from the very beginning, but at this point, nothing would suprise me!

Sara

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-06-03, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: This is nuts, just when I think I got it...."
The mouse did click on female, but they were showing Erik taking the quiz at the time, so he had to click on female, he had no other choice. (If he is the Mole, he answers the quiz incorrectly anyways.)

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-03, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Locking"
Welcome to the forum, but please don't start a new thread when there are already existing ones (and I do mean plural) where this can be discussed.

Royalty, shmoyalty...EVIL rules!

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •