The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did Jimmy Kimmel reveal the Mole?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

i_djon 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-05-03, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail i_djon Click to send private message to i_djon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did Jimmy Kimmel reveal the Mole?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-03 AT 04:50 PM (EST)

Watched it last night (Tuesday... it was Monday night's episode) on TiVo. This week's co-host is Kathy Griffin... when Jimmy went into his introduction (paraphrasing slightly, please forgive) he said, "from ABC's Celebrity Mole, the Mole herself, Kathy Griffin". Following this, Kathy busted onto the stage and INSTANTLY tried to say, "WELL NO ONE KNOWS WHO THE MOLE IS YET, JIMMY!... There are 3 of us left, it could be ANYONE". Jimmy appeared a little embarrased, and the subject changed to "Look how stupid Baldwin was" fairly quickly.

Could it be that Kathy told Jimmy, and Jimmy (whose made it well clear he drinks *while* doing the show ) just blurted it out without thinking?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did Jimmy Kimmel reveal the Mol... joannie 02-05-03 1
   RE: Did Jimmy Kimmel reveal the Mol... betterthanpickles 02-05-03 2
 RE: Did Jimmy Kimmel reveal the Mol... TourGirl 02-05-03 3
 Jimmy Kimmel UPDATE! TourGirl 02-06-03 4
 RE: Did Jimmy Kimmel reveal the Mol... ejm92 02-06-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-05-03, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did Jimmy Kimmel reveal the Mole?"
I think Kathy IS the mole! But knowing what a big "Mole" fan Kathy is, perhaps she's just messing with us!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

betterthanpickles 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-05-03, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail betterthanpickles Click to send private message to betterthanpickles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did Jimmy Kimmel reveal the Mole?"
not to mention... It's Jimmy Kimmel! 'Nuff said, I think its Freddy, adn Erik's gonna win

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-05-03, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did Jimmy Kimmel reveal the Mole?"
I was actually just thinking about all the press Kathy has been doing for Celebrity Mole, from talk shows, to late night, to hosting Celebrity Mole re-runs on ABC Family, etc. If she actually WAS the Mole, don't you think it would be SO hard to be on all this TV and NOT accidentally slip up?!? If you weren't the Mole, there's basically only one way you could slip up. You could accidentally say who the Mole was. On the other hand, if you actually WERE the Mole, think about all the stuff you could accidentally say that would give you away. Probably most of the things you did during the game were Mole-ish, so you wouldn't be able to talk about them at all!!! I think if Kathy ends up being the Mole, it's been one of the BEST acting jobs on TV for her to have kept so quiet about it all this time!

Sara

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-06-03, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Jimmy Kimmel UPDATE!"
Just thought you guys might like to know: I'm watching Jimmy Kimmel, and a few minutes ago, Jimmy (as well as the other two guests on his show - Ben Stein and Eric Roberts) called Kathy the Mole AGAIN. They said she was the only person on the show that anyone cared about. They also asked about how much the Mole gets paid. Instead of just answering straight up, she ran through all the money, saying all the players got $25,000, the Mole gets $50,000, and the winner has a chance to win over $250,000. I doubt they're giving anything away. I think Jimmy is just trying to be funny, and Kathy is going along with it, but not revealing anything important.

Sara

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-06-03, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Did Jimmy Kimmel reveal the Mole?"
Nah...doubt this has anything to do with it, although you never know. David Letterman commonly refers to Survivor contestants as "The Survivor", and sometimes tries to get them to tell information, and if they won't talk about a particular person, then he claims that person is the winner....it seems like he kept saying that Lex was the Survivor over and over one time, and the bootees (maybe Kelly/Brandon?) couldn't say yes or no, so it looked suspicious....the Kimmel show is live, though, so slip-ups are much easier to happen.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •