The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I AM THE MOLE!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-03, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I AM THE MOLE!!!"
First off, I'd like to say "DIE, ABC!!!"

Okay, that's out of my system.

Here are the things we learned from last night's episode:

1. Don't agree with Jims. It boosts his self esteem, and you'll end up being wrong anyway.
2. Although there are hidden clues (the preview tells us so), the Opening Intro clue is not one.
3. Maybe the bandwagon's not the best idea.
4. DON'T AGREE WITH JIMS!
5. Jims is obviously this Message Board's Mole.
6. Now Jims' summary doesn't make any sense at all.
7. Don't agree with Jims!

I'm so disappointed in all of you... Listening to me!!! But I'm always wrong!

I'm actually kind of glad that Mike's gone though... It's really mysterious now, not knowing exactly who it is! I've noticed, week after week, the show's been kind of boring when I'm watching (and predicting) how Michael is going to screw up the challenges. It could be anybody now, so it'll be more fun to discover (remember my rant last year about Bill?)

I almost forgot. Congrats to everyone who saw through it and predicted Mike's demise!

I'll post a couple new threads this evening.

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
2. "Screw you guys, I'm going home" -Erik von Cartman

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I AM THE MOLE!!! PapaBear 01-30-03 1
 RE: I AM THE MOLE!!! munson 01-30-03 2
   RE: I AM THE MOLE!!! Jims02 01-30-03 3
 RE: I AM THE MOLE!!! katem 01-30-03 4
 RE: I AM THE MOLE!!! Punkin 01-31-03 5
 Spoiler hoaxes AyaK 02-03-03 6
   RE: Spoiler hoaxes SurvivinDawg 02-03-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-30-03, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I AM THE MOLE!!!"
I'm actually kind of glad that Mike's gone though... It's really mysterious now, not knowing exactly who it is! I've noticed, week after week, the show's been kind of boring when I'm watching (and predicting) how Michael is going to screw up the challenges. It could be anybody now, so it'll be more fun to discover

That is exactly how I felt!! I mean, that is how I felt 20 minutes after the show once the shock had worn off and I regained my ability to think again.

Don't beat yourself up too much Jims. I think that ABC saw how disappointed that we were last season when they told that that "Bill is the mole" so they threw in the bogus clue to say "we heard you, and we are going to keep you guessing".

You know, wouldn't it be ironic if it was your rant last season that made them throw in the bogus clue in the first place?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-30-03, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I AM THE MOLE!!!"
I almost forgot. Congrats to everyone who saw through it
and predicted Mike's demise!

Thank you! Looking through the vote thread, I think everyone consists of, well, ME! (Hey. Cut me some slack here. I NEVER get these things right so just feelin a little cocky....)

More convinced than ever that Erik is the Mole for the reasons explained here: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID11/944.shtml#3

But I have no idea who's gonna win this thing.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-03, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I AM THE MOLE!!!"
It's so funny how you can lose touch with Reality (pardon the pun)

When I was reading over all of the games, when I would get to yours, I would be confused and think "Poor, deluded soul."

Lol... I'm the deluded one!

The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
2. "Screw you guys, I'm going home" -Erik von Cartman

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-30-03, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I AM THE MOLE!!!"

>5. Jims is obviously this Message Board's Mole.

ROFLMAO !!!!!

These were the first words out my mouth after seeing Michael executed:

JIMS IS THE MOLE !!!!!

(c) 2002, 03 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

Punkin 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-31-03, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Punkin Click to send private message to Punkin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I AM THE MOLE!!!"
Don't beat up on yourself, Jims sweetie. That was an excellent bit of spoiling and that can't be taken away from you just because they were f***ing with us. I'm still impressed!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-03, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Spoiler hoaxes"
Ever since S1 and Mark Burnett's digitally-altered "fake final 4" picture, we've known that Mark Burnett was determined to remain a step ahead of the spoilers, even if it meant intentional deceit. I hadn't expected it from Stone Stanley, since the idea of their show is to FIND the hiddent clues ... but I guess they've decided that Burnett was going down the right path after all.

Frankly, without the clues, I'm not sure we would have identified Bill as the Mole. I think Stone Stanley enjoys the uncertainty about the outcome of 'Celebrity Mole' better than the certainty of 'Mole 2' ... and, from reading this board this week, it looks like many of you enjoy it more as well.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-03, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Spoiler hoaxes"
I can't speak for anyone else, but I've not really looked for clues in the Celebrity Mole game. I've just sorta gone along with the flow of it, whereas in Survivor I work like mad to try to spoil it. Do I enjoy The Mole this way "more"? Hard to tell, I'm just watching without any real input.

I do think that the producers led us down the Boatman trail, only to totally blow us out of the water with the final episode coming up. To THAT end, they deliberately deceived us with false clews.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •