The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"some clues about frederique, kathy, and michael:"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivornmolekook 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-25-03, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivornmolekook Click to send private message to survivornmolekook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"some clues about frederique, kathy, and michael:"
here's somethings you can add to your lists:

For your "Frederique" list:
1)she has a cat named Moliere
2)the sub was named "das mole" and das is german

For your "Kathy" list:
1)on the abc mole website in the competitor profiles it said she was born in 1975 which would make her 17 and they said there was a clue in the profiles...
2)when they had to walk on hot coals kathy's napkin was green and folded just like the sail on "das mole" where frederique's was just flat

For your "Michael" list:
1)he said his wife told him not to do anything dangerous but he is divorced

I really don't think it's Erik I think it's Kathy

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: some clues about frederique, ka... ejm92 01-26-03 1
 RE: some clues about frederique, ka... lilbit 01-26-03 2
 RE: some clues about frederique, ka... Bebo 01-30-03 3
 RE: some clues about frederique, ka... Krust_Dawg2007 01-31-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-26-03, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: some clues about frederique, kathy, and michael:"
Just to clarify...those born in 1975 would be 27, not 17....1985 is 17.....and obviously Kathy isn't 27, she may have been born in '65 and is 37 or so....and have we totally decided whether Boatman is married or not? There have been other threads that say he is, and some that say he isn't.....good clue on Frederique though...I still think it's Mike.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

lilbit 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-26-03, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lilbit Click to send private message to lilbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: some clues about frederique, kathy, and michael:"
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-03 AT 09:54 PM (EST)

I thought I'd post this here since you mention stuff from the profiles.....
Did anyone else notice that Frederique's marital status has been changed. In the beginning, it said "significant other" and now it says "boyfriend" What's that about? and if they changed that, why didn't they change the "typo" in kathy's DOB?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-03, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: some clues about frederique, kathy, and michael:"
Now that one of the more popular Mole suspects has been eliminated, I wanted to bring this nice list back up to page one for discussion. I'll be locking some threads that duplicate this information.

Royalty, shmoyalty...EVIL rules!

Krust_Dawg2007 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-31-03, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krust_Dawg2007 Click to send private message to Krust_Dawg2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: some clues about frederique, kathy, and michael:"
LAST EDITED ON 01-31-03 AT 02:24 AM (EST)

>For your "Frederique" list:
>1)she has a cat named Moliere
>2)the sub was named "das mole" and das is german

all i have to say is that last episode, when michael boatman and fred were doing the math thing, fredrique even stated "im dutch" so the das mole thingy isnt a real clue. just thought id let ya know

edited for the mistake in my sig for got the word the in 'The Krust'

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •