The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kathy or Erik"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

wWeCoM 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-29-03, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wWeCoM Click to send private message to wWeCoM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kathy or Erik"
Hey I remember somebody posting that they had a ty po in kathys age and tonight she said that must be a ty po when she had to surf and not only it could be connected to that but they spelled eriks name wrong during the quiz they spelled it ERIC not ERIK
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Typo clue... cyclehausen 01-29-03 1
 RE: Kathy or Erik NaughtyKittySara 01-30-03 2
   RE: Kathy or Erik Gerty 01-30-03 7
   RE: Kathy or Erik skol39080164 01-31-03 11
 RE: Kathy or Erik ejm92 01-30-03 3
   RE: Kathy or Erik skyehawk 01-30-03 5
       RE: Kathy or Erik nascarjim 01-30-03 9
 RE: Kathy or Erik cyclehausen 01-30-03 4
   RE: Kathy or Erik TourGirl 01-30-03 6
       RE: Kathy or Erik cyclehausen 01-30-03 8
           RE: Kathy or Erik NaughtyKittySara 01-30-03 10
               RE: Kathy or Erik evanakm 01-31-03 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-29-03, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Typo clue..."
I like it! Good catch!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-30-03, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kathy or Erik"
I think Kathy is the mole because she uses her humor and prissyness to make excuses for the tasks she doesn't complete.
* She hearded the air instead of sheep
* She stood around during the grave digging
* She gave up on trying to surf
* And I'm sure there is more stuff but I can't think of any right now!

Gerty 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-30-03, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gerty Click to send private message to Gerty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kathy or Erik"
I think it is Kathy. And my reasons are pretty much the same as NaughtyKittySara's. She would seem like the most obvious choice to me. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but everything I've seen on T.V. prior to the game starting, it was always Kathy giving the interviews and stuff. I never saw anyone else from the game talking to "Entertainment Tonight" or any other show. (I may be wrong about this, maybe I was watching the wrong things, so let me know if any of you saw anyone else promoting the show ok?)
Laters,
Gerty ~:O)

skol39080164 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-03, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skol39080164 Click to send private message to skol39080164 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kathy or Erik"
They kept focusing on Ahmad puffing away on his cigar and there is a brand of cigars called Griffin.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-30-03, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kathy or Erik"
Erik simply cannot (by the rules of the Mole) be the Mole...he hasn't really cost the team any money....he has earned waaaaaay more than he has cost the team. What point is there to the game if the Mole doesn't do their job? It just becomes and endless search for a person who isn't like the others....I think Erik is our winner, but I am torn between the women...I've leaned at Fred since the beginning, but the sequence of events is fitting better for Kathy.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

skyehawk 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-30-03, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skyehawk Click to send private message to skyehawk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kathy or Erik"
The thing that makes me lean toward Fred is that she is the only non actor in the group. From the beginning, I found myself leaning towards Kathy because of her wit. She would be the ideal mole because of how quick on her feet she is. That seems too obvious to me. Do you know what I mean? Fred was the least likely in my book. Could that be the twist? I'm rambling now...it's late. Night all!

nascarjim 3 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-03, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nascarjim Click to send private message to nascarjim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kathy or Erik"
Frederique has been in a few movies. Probably small roles and b movies, but some acting none the less.
Wild Wild West
Celebrity
Two Girls and a Guy
Burnzys Last Call
The Venice Project
The Million Dollar Hotel

01-30-03, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kathy or Erik"
Also, the casual way in which she said, "I just tell Erik who I'm voting for, and let him figure it out."

Veeeerrryy suspicious?

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-30-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kathy or Erik"
If Kathy was the Mole, and she "told Erik who she was voting for," the person she was voting for obviously couldn't be the Mole. So, unless Erik went against what Kathy said EVERY time, chances are he wouldn't still be around. Now, I'm not saying Kathy isn't the Mole. I honestly think Kathy and Erik aren't being honest to the camera about their "coalition." There's NO way they're telling the complete truth unless, of course, neither of them is the Mole. But if one of them IS the Mole, there's no way another player could survive in a coalition with them. Unless, of course, the Mole is completely lying to not only his/her coalition partner, but also to the TV audience.

Oh yeah, and I still think Erik completely lied to Corbin about thinking Michael was the Mole. I still think that, if you were a player on the Mole, and someone came up to you halfway through the game and said, "Who do you think the Mole is?", NO ONE would tell the truth! That would be, like, shooting yourself in the foot, adding another person for sure to your competition into the final round!

Sara

01-30-03, 08:32 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Kathy or Erik"
So, unless Erik went against what Kathy said EVERY time, chances are he wouldn't still be around.

That is not true. Remember, everyone was clueless in Mole 2 - the only thing needed is for one person to be more clueless than you.

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-30-03, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kathy or Erik"
I agree, Erik even said he doesn't trust the two girls...so maybe he was in fact lying to Corbin. It's always a smart idea to get into a coalition with who you think is the mole so you can try to catch them lying or giving bogus info. Erik defiantly can't be the mole though..like it was said, he would be doing a bad job at loosing money. If he was the mole he would have taken the exemption he won by rowing the canoe out to the flag...but he refused it and added even more money to the pot.

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-31-03, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kathy or Erik"
Or he would have made sure to put himself on the raft-building team so that someone else would get that exemption, and he would not even have to worry about whether something looks suspicious or like a player trying to draw attention to himself or whatever.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •