The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Erik Clues"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krust_Dawg2007 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-30-03, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krust_Dawg2007 Click to send private message to Krust_Dawg2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Erik Clues"
Watching tonights episode, i saw several clues.
ALL OF THEM told me ERIK!

1. First, Right at the opening, it showed a surfer and a kayaker.
Last episode, erik went kayaking to almost get an exemption.
2. when amahad was doing the multiple choice, he sped up so erik
would definatly get to the final round.
3. in the math problems it took him one guess each.
4. on the quiz (watch it again!) it said Eric not Erik
5. when he was saying (at the start) that he thought michael was
the mole, he looked away the whole time!

So my new guess is...

Runner-Up Fredrique
Winner-Kathy
Mole - Erik

Tell me any other erik clues or clues to who you think the mole is.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Biggest "Clue" of All sleeeve 01-30-03 1
   RE: Biggest "Clue" of All SurvivinDawg 01-30-03 3
       RE: Biggest "Clue" of All PapaBear 01-30-03 4
 RE: Erik Clues joannie 01-30-03 2
   RE: Erik Clues djandy 01-30-03 9
   RE: Erik Clues BaquaR13 01-30-03 13
 RE: Erik Clues Loree 01-30-03 5
   RE: Erik in RED??? tickledpink 01-30-03 7
   Episodes Repeated Monday on ABC Fam... AZ_Leo 01-30-03 10
       RE: Episodes Repeated Monday on ABC... BaquaR13 01-30-03 12
 RE: Erik Clues tickledpink 01-30-03 6
 RE: Erik Clues L82LIFE 01-30-03 8
   RE: Erik Clues evanakm 01-30-03 11
 thanks Krust_Dawg2007 01-31-03 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-30-03, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Biggest "Clue" of All"
Y'know... I've thought that Boatman was gonna be the mole when the cast list was first announced... when the big "spoiler" came out after the first episode, I decided that i wasn't gonna post in disgust with the ease that it was figured out.

I saw nothing (except the seemingly excessive number of clues pointing to Boatman) to change my mind until tonite.

But as I watched the episode, every instinct in me was screaming:

How could they plan a challenge (and they MUST plan them in advance) where an integral part of the challenge was having Erik surf???

I kept thinking: How could the producers be SURE that Erik would still be in the game at that point??? It just seems so... rigged.

Either Erik is the mole, or the producers really *do* make up this game as they go along.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-03, 06:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Biggest "Clue" of All"
To play Devil's Advocate, it is possible that they plan several contingency challenges based upon who is left in the game. If, for some reason, Erik wasn't there, then the surf challenge would've been different or it wouldn't have happened.

I am not the mole.
Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-30-03, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Biggest "Clue" of All"
I think that is a very good point Dawg. The challenges in this game other than perhaps the "hanging off the waterfall" and the "underwater charades" challenges have been pretty generic and looked as if they took a couple of minutes worth of planning. I think that it is very possible that they have many contingency challenges based upon which player makes it to which round.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-30-03, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Erik Clues"
You know, I was just thinking about something. Before the first episode aired, the producers told TV Guide that the mole would be "the person you least suspect." Does that point to Erik being the mole? After all, he's EARNING money, not losing it!? Does this make sense? My head is still spinning after seeing Boatman's red thumb!

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-30-03, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Erik Clues"
Pre-Season when thinking about "the person you least suspect", I thought Erik because he was young and seemed to not fit in with the rest, or Fred because she wasn't an actor and was from Holland. Both are very low key and UTR compared to all the loud mouths that got eliminated earlier.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-03, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Erik Clues"
When they say "the person you least expect" dont take it seriously. They would say that no matter who it was. Just like in Survivor, they say the winner is "surprising" when usually it isn't.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-03, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Erik Clues"
Okay, I didn't tape the show lastnight. So maybe I heard wrong. But when Michael was looking for Erik, didn't he describe him as all dressed in red? Maybe I heard wrong. But Erik wasn't wearing red when he was doing the card challenge and it confused me.

tickledpink 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-30-03, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tickledpink Click to send private message to tickledpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Erik in RED???"
I was wondering that too! And did you also notice that before the challenge Erik and Kathy had on the same color bandanas and Michael and Freddie did too. And they just so happened to be on each others' teams?
Also, it was kinda fishy that both games last nite had to do w/ Erik's abilities that we know of, math & surfing. Either he is the mole of the producers want us to think he is.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-30-03, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Episodes Repeated Monday on ABC Family channel"
For those that haven't been taping and weren't paying that much attention because we thought we knew what would happen, last nights episode is repeated on the ABC Family Channel on Monday night. It's been hosted by Kathy, interestingly enough.

They actual repeat all of the ABC Reality Shows.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-03, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episodes Repeated Monday on ABC Family channel"
Thank you thank you thank you for letting me know that they are repeating it, because i missed part of it. I also missed all of the Bachlorette!!

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

tickledpink 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-30-03, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tickledpink Click to send private message to tickledpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Erik Clues"
Here is also something shady... Erik was so confident in his surfing abilities that he said he could stay up for 1 MINUTE and Amahad (sp?) pointed out that Erik always talks about surfing and is pretty well trained. If Erik is such a good, well trained surfer who said he could stay up for a minute and Freddie did 10 seconds, then WHY couldn't Erik stay up for 20 seconds, unless he was the mole????

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-03, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Erik Clues"
I think you may be right. I also noticed that Ahmad seemed to be going through the questions faster with Erik than he did with Kathy.

Also, remember back to the graveyard when he knew there was no $ in the casket, and he still refused to take the offered cash.

Last night when Boatman was executed, he made some comment about how "she" played him. That makes me think even more that the mole is a male, and Erik is the only male left in the game.

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-30-03, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Erik Clues"
Not necessarily, maybe that just means he bet the farm on Erik, so he now knew that it was one of the ladies. Also, in the first season Charlie knew Kathryn was the mole, and he openly suspected her, only to be executed in 4th place because Jim and Steven knew more about her. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that no conclusions can be drawn at this point from that comment.

Krust_Dawg2007 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-31-03, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krust_Dawg2007 Click to send private message to Krust_Dawg2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "thanks"
thanks for all of the other clues that you guys have told me!

ill agree w/ Jims02 im an ErikFOMO!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •