The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Opening Sequence Big Clue!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-10-03, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Opening Sequence Big Clue!"
SPOILER: Don't read if you don't want to know!

...But why would you be reading this forum if you didn't want to know???

I'm so happy because I've found one of those "deciphering" clues all you great spoilers find. I rewatched my tape last night, and I was cueing into those green matrix letter scrambles ("Bill is the mole" clue) and then I noticed that when the contestants are FIRST introduced, they have their name in the bottom left corner. The letters in their name scramble around until their full name is unscrambled.

I noticed that for most of the names that all of their letters would be unscrambled (do it FRAME by FRAME...) and the last one would take a few frames to unscramble.

Here are the last letters unscrambled in every name:

STEPHEN B_LDWIN
K_THY GRIFFIN
COR_IN BERNSEN
FREDERIQUE VA_ DER WAL
KI_ COLES
ERIK VON DET_EN
MICHAEL B_ATMAN

The missing letters spell:

AABNMTO

Rearrange the letters and you get...

BOATMAN

Ta-da! Pick away at this spoiler folks!

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
*an even prouder MiFOMO*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue! magic_star 01-10-03 1
 RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue! MYVERYOWN 01-10-03 2
 RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue! ejm92 01-11-03 3
   RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue! malibubarbie 01-11-03 4
 RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue! BaquaR13 01-11-03 5
 Hey it Really Works! IceCat 01-11-03 6
   RE: Hey it Really Works! IceCat 01-30-03 30
 RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue! Loree 01-11-03 7
 Vidcaps SurvivorBlows 01-11-03 8
   Nice Caps, Webby IceCat 01-11-03 9
   RE: Vidcaps Jims02 01-11-03 10
       Webby Does Nice Work... IceCat 01-11-03 11
           Whoops Jims02 01-12-03 14
 RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue! katem 01-12-03 12
 RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue! GeorgiaBelle 01-12-03 13
   RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue! NaughtyKittySara 01-13-03 15
 Wow! AyaK 01-13-03 16
 RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue! PapaBear 01-13-03 17
 Who da Man? survivorscott 01-13-03 18
 RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue! sittem 01-13-03 19
 ABC Boards (and a story) Jims02 01-14-03 20
   RE: ABC Boards (and a story) NaughtyKittySara 01-14-03 21
       RE: ABC Boards (and a story) Jims02 01-14-03 22
 RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue! L82LIFE 01-15-03 23
 Excellent! Integer 01-15-03 25
   The 26 reasons Integer 01-15-03 26
   RE: Excellent! Jims02 01-16-03 27
 Thanks a lot Jims..... Bucky Katt 01-16-03 28
 FREDRIQES CHIN Krust_Dawg2007 01-27-03 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-10-03, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue!"
Great find Jim! I'm still gonna stay with my pick as Erik though for now.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MYVERYOWN 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-10-03, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MYVERYOWN Click to send private message to MYVERYOWN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue!"
hey everyone....im back!!!!!

ok..i like that clue....and boatman is a good pick for mole. i still say kathy but boatman would be a great pick. i like that clue and i am watching boatman even more now.

MYVERYOWN

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-11-03, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue!"
Nice eyes, Jims! I haven't gotten to analyze my tape yet, although I doubt I would've found that one.....it could be coincidence, but with something like that, I doubt it....we'll see how things go this week, I can't believe they aren't encouraging us to look for clues.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-11-03, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue!"
Good thinkin, Jims. You always find all these awesome clues. I may just jump on the Boatman ship. He seems to be the least focused on, and honestly, I'm just not rewatching my tapes over and over like I did last season to find clues. The celebs haven't hooked me in yet, so I haven't been able to find much. Though, ABC isn't giving us all that much to work with. Hopefully, there won't be any clues containing the word boat like they did with McD's last year. That was just silly. Oh well. Anyways, good job! ^_^

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-11-03, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue!"
That is a HUGE clue!!! I read the subject of your post and i didn't think it would be that good, but i was wrong, that clue is huge!! Thanks for the GREAT clue and i think now it might be Boatman, (before i had Erik).

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-03, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Hey it Really Works!"
I just single framed through the opening sequence and it is just as Jims02 said! If it turns out not to be Michael Boatman then I will be not pleased with ABC for putting in false clues.

Congrats Jims02... Outstanding bit of spoiling, that!

01-30-03, 06:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Hey it Really Works!"
>If it turns out not
>to be Michael Boatman then
>I will be not pleased
>with ABC for putting in
>false clues.

Grrrr!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-03, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue!"
Well Jims02 since I have Michael picked as the mole on my PTTE I hope you are correct. I have to go back and watch my tape. I haven't really started looking for clues yet. I just thought Michael was a good choice as the mole and he seems to be in the background.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-03, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Vidcaps"
Here are some vidcaps of the opening sequence... I missed Baldwin because I was still starting recording after having just stopped recording The Bachelorette.

01-11-03, 10:11 PM (EST)
9. "Nice Caps, Webby"
They show what Jims02 was saying rather nicely.

01-11-03, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Vidcaps"
Great vidcaps, IceCat!

(Although Baldwin's "A" shot is missing...)

It was amazing how well each individual frame worked out. I thought I'd get some fuzzy images, but ecah frame had clear, distinct lettering.

The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen

01-11-03, 11:24 PM (EST)
11. "Webby Does Nice Work..."
>Great vidcaps, IceCat!
>
>(Although Baldwin's "A" shot is missing...)

The vidcaps are the work of our webmaster, not me but they sure are nice and clear aren't they?

OUTSPOIL! OUTSPOOF! OUTRAGEOUS!

01-12-03, 08:52 AM (EST)
14. "Whoops"
Sorry Webby!

I didn't look up at the post, so I thought IceCat posted it, since he was the newest reply.

Great vidcaps Webby! (Gotta give credit to the people who know how to do graphics)

The Quotes are back!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-12-03, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue!"
OMH Jims !!!!!

*katem bows to jims*

(c) 2002 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-03, 06:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue!"
Excellent spoiler! Thanks for the clue.

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-13-03, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue!"
Great clue!!! But wouldn't that be funny if the clue meant that Boatman turned out to be the winner, or the next one to go, not the mole? Man!!! ABC underestimates it's viewers. They should know better then to give away the mole in the first episode!!!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-03, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Wow!"
Nice work, Jims02. Really nice work. All I can say is, "Wow!"

Sorry, Stone Stanley.

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-13-03, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue!"
Um, wow!!! Huge find there Jim!! I don't think that I am going to be as stubborn as I was last season when I refused to jump on the BillFOFO even with all of the overwhelming evidence. I think that the odds of this being coincidence are about nil. Sign me up for the MikeFOMO! Sorry Steve!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-03, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Who da Man?"
Jims Da Man!

Now we just need a can of Mole Killer and we can guess the exact order of execution.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-13-03, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue!"
Great going, JIM!!!!

I like this one as that's who I picked after watching the first episode - it would be nice to be right for a change rather than the ususal (like picking Atlanta over Philly - DOH!)

If he isn't the Mole I'm sure you at least ID'ed him for something - winner or next off. It'll be interesting to see what they do this week.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

01-14-03, 04:19 PM (EST)
20. "ABC Boards (and a story)"
Wow... I just remembered that ABC has mole boards...

I just visited the site today, and I noticed that someone copied copied this post and said that they found a clue from a different forum (ME!).

They almost immediately got a response like, "Hey, I posted this information a couple hours after Wed. night show!!! Mine, mine, mine!"

Well, what I now know is that great minds must think alike, because someone on the ABC boards must have found this clue before I did.

It doesn't really bother me, but I found it funny that we've been gawking over this clue for awhile, as well as the ABC crowd, just from two completely different sources!

Oh yeah, and I also noticed that RealityTVWorld.com was mentioned a few times in various threads.

Hmmmm... Maybe people actually DO read this forum

The Quotes are back!

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-14-03, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: ABC Boards (and a story)"
That's ok Jims, we all know you found it first

01-14-03, 10:42 PM (EST)
22. "RE: ABC Boards (and a story)"
Well, I don't know if I found it before he did... If he did find it a few hours after the show aired (I found it after like 4 days!)

Oh well. Who cares who found it? As long as someone did!

The Quotes are back!

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-03, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Opening Sequence Big Clue!"
Great job, Jims! I'm constantly in awe of the work done by our wonderful spoilers here.

Now I'm debating on following this fabulous spoiler, or being stubborn like I was during the last mole.

Thanks for the great vidcaps, Webby!

Integer 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-15-03, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Integer Click to send private message to Integer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Excellent!"
I taped the episode too, but haven't had time to watch it.

I know what you mean about the ABC Boards people. I was in a similar situation last year.

After watching Mole (11?) on TV, I started watching my tape right after, and I thought I saw something in the letters. (You see, I had previously thought I saw a word in an earlier episode so I thought hmm let me just slow-mo this part.)

I analyzed the rest of the tape with Bill in mind, and found all the quirks that showed he was the mole. So I made up 26 reasons and posted on ABC's mole forums.

(The post is below.) Anyway, I made 1 or two more posts saying "PEOPLE!" because nobody else saw it. But a few people that did see it that day, talked about it the next day. So at lunch, someone said they checked it out and sure enough I was right, so they took some photos. Later photos appeared here I believe, too. So people would give credit to those people that read my post it was ridiculous.

Of course, I checked all the forums and there was otherwise no talk on ANY abc and non-abc forums until the next day, where I had discovered it and people wouldn't give credit :x People even written to internet stories saying they discovered it. In truth, I discovered it and posted about it, until then nobody knew about it probably even looked at the tape. ABC had 2 mole forums at the time, and I checked the other one later on and no it didnt have admiral postings until 20 mins after I posted my *26* reasons

If you guys want, until the mole starts, we can relive the moment and read my 26 reasons about why the Mole is Bill.

(Below)

~Left-Handed

Integer 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-15-03, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Integer Click to send private message to Integer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "The 26 reasons"
The first text to announce AdMiRaL below:

http://boards.go.com/cgi/abc/request.dll?MESSAGE&room=a_Mole&id=125087

http://boards.go.com/cgi/abc/request.dll?MESSAGE&room=a_Mole2&id=55020

-----

Spoiler: Bill is the mole.

I taped an episode for the first time and looked it over. Bill is the mole. There are 25 clues here NOT SPECULATIONS, starting in order of the show.

Don't rush reading.

1) In the introduction, andersan says, "Stay tuned for the clue about who is the mole." (This means one clue definitely will single out the mole.)
Take out your vcr. Plug it in. Put the tape of today's episode in. Watch ONE SECOND of the tape in SLOW MOTION FRAME-BY-FRAME right before the event I just decribed. What you will see is letters and numbers moving around for 1 second before the title appears. Look near the top half, slightly off center to the left. Yes.

It clearly says: AdMiRaL

Not just for one frame, but for about 20 frames.

I was surprised, and had a thought I might have noticed this before. Anyway, I looked at the rest of the letters and they did not spell out any other name or occupation.

2) The riddle says,

Four More losers
Which *will* you be ?
*I'm counting down*
*dwindling numbers* are Key

This is obviously a clue for the later game, but it also could be the clue anderson was referring to.

Notice that "WILL" is a name. It means BILL. Notice that in the first 2 lines, ALL words are basically black, except "WILL" which is small and in red. The next line is also in red just like will is (same font color style.) WILL is also centered right above the words
I'm
and the word
counting

It could say:

I'm WILL counting down dwindling numbers .

(dwindling numbers is also in red). All other text is in black.

3) Bill leaves the table last. This gets him a "neutralizer."

4) The neutralizer is later referred to as "the mole print" by anderson when he shows Dorothy's diary. So now it's the mark of the mole?

5) Bill takes up leadership in disassembling the car, although he first didnt even care about the car but went to look at the greenhouse while the players were starting.

6) Bill seems happy unscrewing bolts. His voice is very happy.

7) Bill says "we're gonna have to take the tires off, you know!" (more work, keep em busy from discovering lock.)

8) Bill says "we realized we couldn't split the car apart."
That should ring a bell that nothing they can do with the car will get it inside if they can't get the FRAME in, right? Instead of looking at the greenhouse, he instantly tells the players...:

9) "Well guys!" (all happy hi-pitched voice.) "We're gonna have to lift the engine again. I hate TO SAY IT!" (High pitched happy voice again.)

10) Bribs/Darwing replies, "THATS A FOUR HOUR JOB!" (they have 1 hour.)

11) Bill says "you know they've done it in enough time!" all happy once more. Somehow they're not really making any progress (remember, they will still have to (a) fit the frame in through the door and (b) reassemble everything together again, even if they get the engine out in one hour.) but Bill wants them to do this.

12) Bribbs/Darwin: there is NO WAY.

13) Bill says, "it's a matter of can WE do it!" ('Yes, lets spend the rest of our time proving me wrong, that we can't do it.' haha but Bill will still be happy ending up wrong WITH THE $20K for screwing the team up!)

14) Players became smarter and looked around more. Darwin discovers the number lock. He tells everyone. Bill on the ground has the look on his face that a player with an exemption would get if the players did something else. Oh wait.. this isn't about an exemption... so then won't he just be happy for... oh, right. It must be b/c he's the mole.

15) While they work on numbers, Bill helps put the car back together again. This time he's not jolly or loud nor his voice happy. He's not leading anymore. He's doing stuff to avoid being suspected now.

16) Bill faces the odometer in many shots. How did he never notice it earlier! (Oh right, but he did. He doesn't say this until later...)

17) Bill is the one who announces the odometer. They show the shot of him announcing it. HES STANDING FURTHER AWAY FROM THE ODOMETER THAN ALL OTHER PLAYERS. We're supposed to believe that when he was near it (reading distance facing it), he didnt see it. Now he's on the opposite end and he notices it then???
BTW this must be the clue that anderson spoke about. Bill being far from the car noticing odometer.

18) Obviously Bill is either the Mole who knew about the speedometer OR saw it earlier but didnt say it for an exemption. A player in either situation would never tell his team. BUT when the answer is discovered.. he tells the team.. because he wants the credit for being 'the smart' one to discover it. Or to throw another bone to make em think he's not the Mole. Anyway, he doesn't tell the team when he's near the speedometer and the riddle not solved, but he tells them when hes AWAY from it and the riddle has BEEN SOLVED ALREADY.

(And since he's not in for an exemption, he must not have mentioned it because HE IS THE MOLE.)

19) Bill spends the whole time up to the key discovery MAKING PLAYERS WORK ON THE CAR. So much he forgets about his neutralizer. Why? Because getting himself 20K for screwing up the team is more important than having neutralizer used against himself--because it wont do anything to him--as he is the mole.

20) Only in the last minutes, when there's no hope of sabotaging anything discretely does he decide to go apply the neutralizer. (like stated, had he run out of time he wouldnta given a damn.)

21) Bill says in the beginning, "I looked at the poster but couldn't think of anything except DWINDLING NUMBERS." What the heck did you think 6543 was! This shows he KNEW that DWINDLING NUMBERS were important (whether from being the mole or not) yet said nothing when he first saw the speedometer. Of course he saw it earlier and realized that was the key.

22) Somehow when Anderson asks for the 3rd person to leave the ball game, Bill being the mole says "me" and gets an excemption.

23) He takes it within 30 seconds. Uh huh. After going for hours, it takes him only 30 seconds to decide to screw up his team? He obviously knew it would be him and he thought all sides of this earlier.

24) Bill's explanation does not say that he saw Bribs and Darwin mess up the line already. Obviously, Bill didn't see that and did what he did only to screw the team up and earn the money he thought he deserved from the car game. Had he saw Bribbs or darwin he would have said it.

25) When it turns out Bill never had an exemption after all, since others messed the game up earlier, I didn't notice Bill caring much. Oh damn. So I did bad stuff to the team and NOW THEY WILL HATE ME. And I got nothing out of it. Man... why did I ever... Like he cares. He's the mole!

26) When Andersen announces that someone's diary has been marked, Bill plays it out very convincingly--he stays very quiet but acts surprised and leans forward to look at the diarly closer as if he didn't know. Obviously very capable of having tricked us earlier and the players too, as they didn't catch on.

There might be even more reasons, but I'll leave it here. Bill is the mole. There is no speculation here, all proven reasons. All from just this episode. Look yourself!

Thanks,

~Left-Handed

----

There it is :x I also wrote replies to current posts:

---

drdrake said:
Bill is the mole. Here's why:
1.) The Pisces sign that was shown in one show
2.) The telegram had 84366534700245500 on it
spelling "The mole is Bill" on a telephone
leaving out the zeros.
3.) The Shakespeare quote : 'William shakespeare
was a scoundral" William is short for Bill.
4.) When they switched journals, Lisa got Bill's
journal and then got axed
5.) Myra was tight with Bill, now she's gone .
6.) "The mole will beat you clue" from the last episode shows that Bill beat everyone up the hill first, plus Bill tried to point Katie and Myra in the wrong direction
7.) Bill didn't wear the diaper to doulble the money
8.) Bill ate the ice cream and lost money.
9.) The statue in the last episode.
10.) The 143 in tonight's episode tallies 8, the number Bill was shown on the quiz.

And I say:
11.) Look at last night's episode intro.
It says AdMiRaL (admiral, Bill's job) when those letters whiz by as THE MOLE 2 title appears. NO WAY that's not a clue.

I agree... these are obvious clues that everyone else seems to ignore BECAUSE THEY PICKED SOMEONE *TOO EARLY* and don't want to admit they are wrong and going on speculation.

You WANT A CLUE? Nobody else tried this and I wish they do.

Get today's copy of the mole or tape it or look through an older version (who knows.) But right after they show Bill (or whoever) in the intro, they have these GREEN numbers/letters CYCLE around for a whole second. Then they fade and THE MOLE 2 title appears. Well, while those letters cycle, up in the top, it says AdMiRaL. AdMiRaL (bill's occupation) stays STILL while the other letters and numbers are random and fly around. Like this:

(the other junk isn't accurate just for effect)
| f 5d |
| x |
| ctu |
|___asd___________|

This is impossible to see without replaying that part FRAME-BY-FRAME. (But isn't this sort of thing illegal though? ;x)

No way that's not a clue,

Left-Handed

-------

and another reply :
--------

There is a fact. Take your tape out, go to where it says The Mole 2 title and anderson speaks "Stay tuned to see the clue for the mole." (this is right after player introductions.)

Well one second before that are GREEN numbers letters moving around. Watch it in slow-mo FRAME BY FRAME or pause it or something. For about a whole second it says AdMiRaL top half of the TV screen. When I did this I instantly saw it, its obvious when its slowed down. Now I don't know if that means Bill is the mole or winner or sexy or will be executed next, but it is a fact it is a clue. There is no speculation there. So don't ignore it Go see it yourselves.

Also DR said she saw the telegram message # translating to "The Mole Is Bill" on the telephone keypad which is also a fact and a clue--not speculation.

Regardless of who the mole is, these are obvious clues and facts.

~Left-handed

01-16-03, 07:19 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Excellent!"
Don't even get me started on the ABC boards...

First of all, I'm not very old (18), and even I think that there are too many immature posters who will just throw away any kind of spoiler.

I posted about 5 messages there. One was telling modhatter (a big DarFOMO, as I was) to check a thread I made for new ideas. The other 4 were defending my thoughts, when they were attacked.

...That's why I only post here!

(By the way, that admiral clue was great! You never know who comes up with these clues anymore)

The Quotes are back!

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-16-03, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Thanks a lot Jims....."
I promised myself I wouldn't come in here and have the identity of the mole spoiled for me in this celeb edition. Then I thought to myself that there is no way it could have been figured out already so I come in here to take a peak and *boom* you got it! Great job! I'll just have to try and resist that tempatation to know a little harder for Mole 3 this summer.

"I resolve to constantly assert my honest opinion on anything and everything - whether it's requested or not."

Krust_Dawg2007 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-27-03, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krust_Dawg2007 Click to send private message to Krust_Dawg2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "FREDRIQES CHIN "
just curious but is that an artifical mole on fredriques chin or is it chocolate? if it is a mole, then i think fredrique is the mole, but i STILL think Erik Von Detten IS THE MOLE!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •