The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Michael Clue List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-24-03, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Michael Clue List"
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-03 AT 11:00 PM (EST)

So, since a bunch of us are so stuck on Michael this season, I think we need a thread to compile all this information. Please, feel free to add, or disagree with any clues brought up (I've probably forgotten a ton!)

1. Scrambled Letters Clue (we need a name for this one)
2. Arli$$ Money Bag
3. The "mole sheep" is black
4. "Six Feet Under" game, which is another show on HBO (I just thought of this one)
5. DAS MOLE = DAS BOOT = THE BOAT
6. Many, many, references to boats
7. Opening shot of Ep3: Picture of a sailboat and a man surfing.
8. "Spin City" helicopter with Hawaii background
9. Michael points to Mole on ABC website.

OK, I can only think of seven for now... I'm probably forgetting some stuff though.

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
2. "Screw you guys, I'm going home" -Erik von Cartman

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Michael Clue List magic_star 01-24-03 1
   RE: Michael Clue List PlaneJane3 01-26-03 14
 RE: Michael Clue List Asrai 01-24-03 2
 RE: Michael Clue List evanakm 01-24-03 3
   RE: Michael Clue List NaughtyKittySara 01-24-03 8
 Name for Clue IceCat 01-24-03 4
   RE: Name for Clue Jims02 01-24-03 6
 RE: Michael Clue List survivorscott 01-24-03 5
 RE: Michael Clue List Loree 01-24-03 7
 RE: Michael Clue List munson 01-25-03 9
   RE: Michael Clue List CanuckOfTheNorth 01-25-03 10
   RE: Michael Clue List Jims02 01-25-03 11
   RE: Michael Clue List AZ_Leo 01-28-03 20
 It's easy with no Katie to confuse ... cyclehausen 01-25-03 12
 RE: Michael Clue List binkbink 01-26-03 13
   RE: Michael Clue List saga 01-26-03 15
       RE: Michael Clue List Femme 01-26-03 16
   RE: Michael Clue List mikey 01-27-03 17
 RE: Michael Clue List netreality 01-28-03 18
   RE: Michael Clue List MYVERYOWN 01-28-03 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-24-03, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Michael Clue List"
Erik's math formulas for Michael!

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PlaneJane3 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-26-03, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlaneJane3 Click to send private message to PlaneJane3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Michael Clue List"
Which clue is this?

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Michael Clue List"
Somebody, I can't remember who, mentioned that in the opening sequences, there is a shot of a helicopter. You get a birds-eye shot of the blades spinning while the copter is over Hawaii. Hence, Spin City. Hope this helps!

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-24-03, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Michael Clue List"
It seems a little odd that Mike would have filled up 16 pages before talking about the cliff jump, which was only the third challenge. Possible insider setup?

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-24-03, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Michael Clue List"
I was thinking that exactly. Plus during the last execution when Michael's name was entered into the computer and then the screen turned green he was like "ahhhhh! oh MY GOD!!!"....can we say overacting?

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Name for Clue"
Jim's Jumble Clue!

01-24-03, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Name for Clue"
Cute, IceCat... REAL cute...

The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-24-03, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Michael Clue List"
Michael pointing to the word Mole on the websight

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Michael Clue List"
It makes you wonder if Michael was picked to be the mole because they liked his lastname 'Boatman' and knew they could use it in their clues. There are several references to boats.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-25-03, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Michael Clue List"
This list is great and all. It's obvious folks have put a lot of thought and effort into it.

BUT, are we sure we are being given clues this time around? I remember that in the intro every week during Mole 2, we were told to watch for the secret clues that point to the identity of the mole. I don't recall hearing that instruction this time around.

Just curious as to why everyone is sure that these are, in fact, clues to the identity of the mole?

CanuckOfTheNorth 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-25-03, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CanuckOfTheNorth Click to send private message to CanuckOfTheNorth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Michael Clue List"
Boatman is the only one not wearing shades on the ABC "school pic" aside from him pointing to the word.

One of these things doesn't belong here?

01-25-03, 10:04 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Michael Clue List"
>This list is great and all.
>It's obvious folks have put
>a lot of thought and
>effort into it.

Well, no, not really

>BUT, are we sure we are
>being given clues this time
>around? I remember that
>in the intro every week
>during Mole 2, we were
>told to watch for the
>secret clues that point to
>the identity of the mole.
> I don't recall hearing
>that instruction this time around.

I never heard anything about clues to the identity of the mole, but half the fun is trying to find or MAKE UP clues that seem logical. Sure, maybe ABC never did plant any clues, but it's still a lot of fun to look for them!

The Quotes are back!

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-28-03, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Michael Clue List"
According to the press release posted by SurvivorBlows the final episode will reveal hidden clues:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID11/957.shtml

THE WINNER AND THE MOLE ARE REVEALED, AND ALL SEVEN CELEBRITIES ARE REUNITED FOR A HILARIOUS TELL-ALL, ON ABC'S "CELEBRITY MOLE HAWAII"

"Episode 306" - It's the final episode, and both the winner and the Mole are revealed! The seven celebrities are reunited for the first time since the beginning of the show, and you won't want to miss what they have to say about the show and each other. See the hidden clues and the untold behind-the-scenes stories, on "Celebrity Mole Hawaii," WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 12 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Of course in the past, ABC's definition of hidden seemed to be "we didn't put a big arrow, bright red circles, and flashing lights on the clues" as opposed to something that's hard to find.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-25-03, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "It's easy with no Katie to confuse you...."
Just a friendly reminder that I picked Boatman the day the cast was announced based on the ol' race card theory which is, IMHO, the best non-hidden clue for Mikey.

No black moles yet = we need one = when "real mole 3" comes out we dont want to make the mole have to be black = just put one on celebrity mole.

Ah, the power of math!

binkbink 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-03, 07:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail binkbink Click to send private message to binkbink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Michael Clue List"
Plus - the mice had Scooby Doo names, and Boatman's question was about Shagwell. Shagwell - Shaggy - close enough for me.

saga 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-26-03, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail saga Click to send private message to saga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Michael Clue List"
that piece of green "something" on micheals picture on the analysis/observation page does seem strange....whats even stranger is that when u click on that small pic...his profile pops up including another pic>>only this one is a different one ( he's not smiling no more)... thats wrierd becuase when u click on any of the other players pic's when their profile pops up they have the same exact pic shown but zoomed in closer to their face...somethin fishy is going on hereeeeee...tehehe
i think its kathy tho ;O)
saga

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-26-03, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Michael Clue List"
I'm not ready to put a lot of stock in that, since last season, out of some 16 (?) players, only one had a different picture when you clicked on it to go into their profile - and that was Heather.

When you clicked on Heather, her picture was a reversal or mirror image of the original picture. A lot of people made assumptions about this, but it turned out to be just sloppy coding, I guess.

Femme - Go Bucs!
"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-27-03, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Michael Clue List"
Scooby Doo names? -- I remember Daphne and the Grey Ghost -- what were the other mice's names? Isn't there a Scooby Doo character named Fred?

netreality 7 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-03, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail netreality Click to send private message to netreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Michael Clue List"
MY CLUE of Michael Boatman's unscrambled name>

MELO

MOLE!

MYVERYOWN 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-28-03, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MYVERYOWN Click to send private message to MYVERYOWN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Michael Clue List"
well, actually, that would also work for kim coles. but as we all know, she is executed.

and i like all the others clues i see. good work everyone.

MYVERYOWN

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •