The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hey Molerons It Is Time To Vote"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-28-03, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hey Molerons It Is Time To Vote"
hope I am not stepping on anyones toes by posting this.

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's executee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re:Hey Molerons!, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Kim Coles so it is easier to tally votes quickly and accuratey.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Frederique (or Whoever)".

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren).

Possible Executees
Kathy Griffen
Fredrrique Van der Wal
Michael Boatman
Erik von Detten

EXEMPTIONS: If you so choose you can add at the bottom of your post who you think will gain an exemption in this round of the game.

Enjoy!

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Freddy AyaK 01-28-03 1
 Kathy Jims02 01-28-03 2
 Fred buckeyegirl 01-28-03 3
 Freddy ejm92 01-28-03 4
 F-R-E-D-E-R-I-Q-U-E BaquaR13 01-28-03 5
 Erik survivormitsx 01-28-03 6
 Frederique survivornmolekook 01-28-03 7
 Fred joannie 01-28-03 8
 BOATMAN! munson 01-28-03 9
 FRED a77u12a 01-29-03 10
 Fred SurvivinDawg 01-29-03 11
   Frederique Havana 01-29-03 12
 Fred Bebo 01-29-03 13
 Erik mikey 01-29-03 14
 Fred Q 01-29-03 15
 Frederique PapaBear 01-29-03 16
 Fredrrique Ronnet 01-29-03 17
 Fredrrique GeorgiaBelle 01-29-03 18
 Frederique Femme 01-29-03 19
 Freddie survivorscott 01-29-03 20
 Frederique Loree 01-29-03 21
 Kathy Griffin magic_star 01-29-03 22
 Freddy Bucky Katt 01-29-03 23
 Kathy !!!!! katem 01-29-03 24
 Freddy Gets Fingered... for elimina... PepeLePew13 01-29-03 25
 Kathy cyclehausen 01-29-03 26
 Erik von Detten IceCat 01-29-03 27
 Final Vote Totals Bebo 01-29-03 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-28-03, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Freddy"
Title of this episode should be "Freddy Gets Fingered" ... or maybe "Freddy Gets Thumbed."

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-03, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Kathy"
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-03 AT 10:41 PM (EST)

Alt: Freddy

Based off of her "I didn't do as well as I thought" comment.

Stupid, stupid sig! I do it EVERY WEEK!!!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-03, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Fred"
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-03 AT 06:37 PM (EST)

Her time is up!! (and she's next to go on my PTTE.)
Exemption: Dinoboy
Edited cause I forgot to take out my sig pic.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-03, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Freddy"
Dum dum dum dum.....just seems like it's her time to go.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-28-03, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "F-R-E-D-E-R-I-Q-U-E"
How are you still here?!

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-28-03, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Erik"
Hey survivorscott, its ok, we can just alternate with the vote thread

I don't think Erik needs to go really, but I hope he does. Freddy and Kathy are my faves right now, so I dunno... Erik most likely will have the exemption.

Also, don't take anything Kathy has said seriously. She DOES do well in this game, and she does like everyone in the game, it just helped milk the show.

survivornmolekook 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-28-03, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivornmolekook Click to send private message to survivornmolekook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Frederique"
probably

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-28-03, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Fred"
I think the interaction between Kathy and Erik is hilarious! By this time, everyone knows that Michael is the Mole! It's a matter of who does better on the execution quiz, and I think Kathy and Erik's alliance will help them compare notes.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-03, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "BOATMAN!"
Despite all the evidence to the contrary, I'm sticking with Erik as the Mole.

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-29-03, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "FRED "
alternate: ERIK

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-03, 06:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Fred"

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Havana 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-29-03, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Havana Click to send private message to Havana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Frederique"
She will be leaving.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-03, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Fred"
Well, since I'm firmly in the MichaelFOMO boat, he'll stick around.

I think Erik von Dinopuppy will stick around, since Kathy said he was retarded in an interview. I interpret that as he did better than she did, and she was taking a friendly jab. So that would mean he doesn't get thumbed off this time. And this time, if he's offered the chance for an exemption, he'll take it. After all, Bernsen got the red thumb last time even though he knew who the mole was.

So...which woman goes? Kathy wishes she did better in her interviews, which suggests she didn't win. The only way she'd know for sure she didn't win is if she was eliminated this week. Boat, I mean but, we have a spoiler saying that there will be issues between coalition members in the next episode. We know Kathy is in a coalition with Erik, while the two people we've seen Frederique chat with have both been eliminated.

So goodbye, Fred.

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-29-03, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Erik"
Call it a hunch, call it a wish, but Mr. Zero personality has to go. I know the rest of the group is saying "I can't believe this guy had his own network show this year, while the rest of us did not." Asking Ahmad "can I ask what you would do" was probably the lamest moment in mole history. Okay, rant over.

I suspect Freddy will have the chance for an exemption this week.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-29-03, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Fred"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-03 AT 01:50 PM (EST)

I agree with Bebo about the coalition stuff. She and Erik have to stay to start having coalition problems,etc. Boatman will stay, so that leaves Fred to go.

Later,

Edited to remove my sigpic, sorry.

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-03, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Frederique"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-03 AT 02:31 PM (EST)

Yes, I know it is a very sheeplike answer, but based upon spoiling info provided, I am fairly confident that she will leave tonight.

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-29-03, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Fredrrique"

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-03, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Fredrrique"

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-29-03, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Frederique"
She's the odd man out.

"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-03, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Freddie"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-03 AT 12:50 PM (EST)

Based on my Talk show theory and the coalition info.

Michael gets the exemption based on the picture with the others trying to find him in the streets

edit to follow the rule of no sig pics

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-03, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Frederique"
I am actually surprised she is still around. But I think Eric and Kathy have a coalition. And I think Michael is the mole. So that leaves Fred out.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-29-03, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Kathy Griffin"
Kathy will be executed.

Frederique wins an exemption.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-29-03, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Freddy"
*Bucky sig pic removed by order of Bebo*

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-29-03, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Kathy !!!!!"
For some reason, I'm always very stubborn in this game.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-03, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Freddy Gets Fingered... for elimination"
Seems to make the most sense at this point that Fred is the next one to go. *shrug*

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-29-03, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Kathy"
I hate to see her go, but my gut is telling me the final three is destined to be a yawn.

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-03, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Erik von Detten"
I'll vote this name till he goes...

OUTSPOIL! OUTSPOOF! OUTRAGEOUS!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-03, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Final Vote Totals"
Munson was right, the rest of us were wrong...nuff said.

* still shaking my head, since I was a staunch MichaelFOMO *

Royalty, shmoyalty...EVIL rules!

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •