The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The talk show theory"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-23-03, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The talk show theory"
I have come up with a theory of who will be next based on talk show apperances lately.

When we started we had Kathy all over the place promoting the show. the only other person I saw or heard about before the show started was Stephen. He was then executed the next week.

Then last week we started seeing Corbin do some interviews, this week he is executed.

So who is next? Well if anyone saw the Wayne Brady show earlier this week, I didn't I just saw the preview information, Frederique was on there to promote the show.

So if Freddie goes this week, then we have a pattern. But What about Kathy? I may now be leaning towards her being the Mole and Michael being the winner. It was stated somewhere on the board that they filmed the finale recently. This was before Corbin's talk show run. So when he said "We now know who the Mole is" he was talking of recent events.kathy being the only one who was sure of their postion in the final three and being a reality freak was a natural to do the pre show stuff. Just a theory.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The talk show theory cpababe 01-23-03 1
   RE: The talk show theory survivorscott 01-23-03 2
   RE: The talk show theory Jims02 01-23-03 4
       RE: The talk show theory cpababe 01-24-03 5
 RE: The talk show theory ekr 01-23-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cpababe 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-23-03, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cpababe Click to send private message to cpababe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The talk show theory"
But What about Kathy? I may now be leaning towards her being the Mole and Michael being the winner.

Don't jump on that bandwagon too soon! Kathy is set to co-host the view on 1/28/03. So she'd be out next after Freddie, by your logic.

CPAbabe
first time poster, long time lurker - Hi everyone!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-23-03, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The talk show theory"
welcome aboard Cpababe
Thanks for the heads up. It would fit right in with the theory that she would be the next to go.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-03, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The talk show theory"
cpababe... That name sounds so familiar...

From the ABC boards? Sorry, it's just bugging me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
2. "Screw you guys, I'm going home" -Erik von Cartman
-----------------------------------------------------------

cpababe 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-24-03, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cpababe Click to send private message to cpababe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The talk show theory"
Yes, Jims02, you've probably seen me around. I post at 7 or 8 mole boards, and always use the same name (give or take a us at the end), plus I admin the largest (and best IMNSHO) Mole yahoo group.

Thanks for saying Hi. Right back at ya!

ekr 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-23-03, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ekr Click to send private message to ekr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The talk show theory"
I'm glad to see that not everyone took the Boatman clue as meaning he was the mole. I think it is like the Dorothy with the apple clue in Mole 2 pointing to her as the winner, meaning Boatman is the winner and someone else is the mole. I still haven't made up my mind about Kathy or Erik, but I'm leaning towards Erik.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •